GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Some people don't venture out at night, and are afraid.

Some people do all their lives, and they are still here to tell about it. I'm one of those people who goes out at night, in the wee hours and I'm still here to tell about it.

Different strokes for different folks.

Lots of missing women on WS last seen at 2,3,4 o'clock.

Has it been said that she planned to spend the night, or weekend, with the friend who had the party? I guess I assumed it was a friend from the area her mom kept mentioning, where she went to high school.

While at 4a, with little traffic, it's unlikely to be the case - this area of Plano has red-light cameras. If by chance, anyone was in a rush and decided to run a light, that is another possible avenue of information.

The only redlight ticket I've ever received was RIGHT THERE at legacy/tollway northbound for not stopping long enough for the right on red... that thing is sensitive!

I apologize if these questions have been answered and I just missed the answers.

1. Was the boyfriend at home that night? Is it just assumed that he was texting her from their place or is that something we know for certain due to records of his phone pings, etc.?

I ask this because her going to get the pet could be something simple, like she found out he had decided to stay at a friend's house as well, and that nobody was home to put the dog out to do his business... or conversely, that the dog had been left out somewhere (chained? on a balcony? etc.) and the bf wasn't there to put him in. When your pet is your 'baby' you feel compelled to take care of their needs like people do with their human babies.

2. Do we know exactly where her vehicle was parked in the garage in relation to where she and the friend entered?

I ask this because it could explain why the friend did not stick around to watch her get in. If her vehicle was visible from where they were when they entered, in an almost-empty lot, it's not necessarily bad form on his part to not have walked her the rest of the way. If it seemed to be empty except for her car, with noplace for anyone to be hiding (other than in her car, which might seem unlikely if she had locked it)... I can see her waving the friend on.

3. Has the pubic been given an explanation for why the mystery friend was leaving the party at that time?

4. Do we know if she (along with mystery guy friend) was the last one to leave the friend's house / apartment? And if the friend was under the impression that she was going to return, and with the dog? She would have been re-arriving at the friend's house/apartment at approximately 6:00 a.m., dog in hand, had that been the plan, which seems rather odd. If you'd been up partying all night, even if you'd been fighting with the boyfriend, if you felt the need to go get the dog, might you not just say, "I'm just going to crash at my own place on the couch?"

1. We don't know if he was or not/ Have no clue
2. Christina's car and her friend's car were at opposite ends of the parking garage, He could not see her car from where his car was parked.
3. No
4. No we don't know if anybody else left before them

Billboards are up!

10649645_10101675893482913_6767161847203831330_n.jpg

My understanding is that cameras are only at the entrance/exit points (with two of three not working). I was referring to it being unfortunate that no cameras seem to be within the facility itself.

I know we've come back to this again and again, but something about my understanding changed when I read it this time. Were they not functioning, or were they disabled?

I know we've come back to this again and again, but something about my understanding changed when I read it this time. Were they not functioning, or were they disabled?

from my understanding , they were not working

The boyfriend is shaking his head no as he is saying he hopes she is found and I hope she comes home. Gotta say that bothers me. Missed it the first 2 times I watched it. Sorry someone may mentioned just got on and have not caught up. Nbcdfw.com channel 5. Different station s maybe showing different interviews. On facebook site. NBC DFW

It seemed everyone in those interviews were shaking their head no. jmo

4am? In a parking garage? No way! Woulda freaked me right out.

Considering she lived in Ft Worth & without utilites at some point I hardly doubt she was concerned @ the Shops . How many 20 year olds are ? Idk how many ppl Ive heard say this is Plano nothing happens here .. Add to that she had to be tired ? Possibly intoxicated ? Texting ? Not aware of her surroundings . How many people walk down the sidewalk not even paying attention to where their going ?
I think the " friend " just happened to be leaving and was not walking her for safety or to be gentlemanly . However . The last conversation with him would be interesting if she told him her plans ? Where she was planning on driving to at 4Am ?? They appeared to have some conversation .
TT

Did anybody watch the NBC 5 interview with the boyfriend?

12 mile search area would include Bob Woodruff Park and Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve. It is almost a straight shot from Legacy Center to there.

I also noticed it is next to the Collin College Spring Creek Campus. Interesting.

Compared to some of the other parks, Bob Woodruff is pretty woodsy, and LE parks closer to the road when they are there... not as much sports practice through there as some of the others, either. Good catch!

Boyfriend was just on the news crying and said he just wants her home. Equisearch still trying to get drone clearance from FAA and hopes to have that by tomorrow to use.

I wanted to read him like Cal Lightman would have, but I couldn't get a clean shot. He was looking too far down and to the side. Cal would say shame, but it could just as easily be artsy cameraman...

2. Do we know exactly where her vehicle was parked in the garage in relation to where she and the friend entered?

Based on the news report that showed where her car was (and this same area was cordoned off when I drove through yesterday), her car would have been almost straight ahead from where the camera picked her and her friend up. So yes, they could see her car when they parted ways.

I know the boyfriend didn't report her missing, but did he make any attempt to contact her in the time that's unaccounted for? If not, that seems odd to me. She called his phone 15 times in the span of a few hours but then stopped calling him completely and he didn't think that was unusual?

“I’m married, and in my relationships I’ve had fights with my husband or boyfriend where I’m like ‘I’m not going to talk to you.’ They’re in their 20s, they’re not mature and haven’t grown up like we have. … She’s known him since 6th grade. … The police have already had his phone and investigated his phone, and he cooperated in every way.”
Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, confirmed that the police have spoken to Morris’ boyfriend on numerous occasions and that he’s been cooperative.

Link: http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_a70b1336-3890-11e4-a785-001a4bcf887a.html

There have been at least two cases that I know of where the boyfriend was acting in a way that made him look guilty and it turns out it was someone else that committed the crime.

I hope this is the case here.

I know the boyfriend didn't report her missing, but did he make any attempt to contact her in the time that's unaccounted for? If not, that seems odd to me. She called his phone 15 times in the span of a few hours but then stopped calling him completely and he didn't think that was unusual?

He might not have found it unusual if she had a history of doing that in a passive aggressive way, like they were having a standoff of wills. Sometimes people will do that - be in frantic communication, and then kind of in a fit of anger, they think, "Fine - he doesn't want me to call? Then not only will I not call him, I won't answer if he calls me if that's the way he wants it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB