GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any news on Christina's cell phone pings. guessing tes searching near pings.

They've already said the clothing found is NOT hers. Let's not fudge the facts just to keep the story juicy. They found some old clothes in a field that didn't belong to her. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Do you have a link for this?

The last I read [nbcdfw.com 9-5-14] the link reported that one group of volunteers located some clothes in a field, which will be tagged as potential evidence. The clothes are not those she was wearing that night...

JMO...

New thread coming up, please be ready to move on over.

Thank you

I haven't seen this news article on the thread.. but the last paragraph is interesting. IMO.

"According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.

According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.

Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked. All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the report say."

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

yea, read this yesterday. VERY strange. #1, Sounds like the friend was on some sort of drug, and #2, no electric or water - very weird.

yea, read this yesterday. VERY strange. #1, Sounds like the friend was on some sort of drug, and #2, no electric or water - very weird.

It definitely sounds like the friend in that incident was on drugs.

Go back and watch a few more times. Around the middle of the (very short) segment, he veers close to her and then away again. When I'm walking I do this often, it just bothers me in this situation. Especially since I wouldn't be that close to someone I don't know well.

I noticed that too. My husband and I were watching the video, and he said... "Why did he veer so close to her?" It could be that he was drunk, and she wasn't?

More so, how did the friends leave if they came with her?

They came in separate cars as her friend posted a few posts back. They probably either left before CM or were still at the apartment.

Where was maintenance personnel and security during that time period? If we broaden our scope of possible suspects, those folks have to be considered besides bar employees. .imo.

Thanks for your replies (regarding the two gfs CM was out with). I've been sidetracked and am all the way back in posts numbered in the three hundreds!

Good point about employees who may have been coming or going to work. Hope LE considers that angle.
Still have a hard time believing two cameras weren't working. If that's true, I believe Christina's family should sue (and I rarely think that way). The whole point of having cameras is to help increase safety (or to help solve crimes when they happen). They should be working just as fire alarms/codes need to be. I'm stating the obvious of course but can't believe a nice establishment would let the cameras fail or fail to perform maintenance (on two!).

More so, how did the friends leave if they came with her?

They came in separate cars as her friend posted a few posts back. They probably either left before CM or were still at the apartment.

Where was maintenance personnel and security during that time period? If we broaden our scope of possible suspects, those folks have to be considered besides bar employees. .imo.

New thread coming up, please be ready to move on over.

Thank you

Yikes, got my post in just in time! See you all soon - not!.

With the recent cases of women being found alive (Gina, 'ichelle, Amanda, Abby, Joelle....), I have a whole new perception of how things can ultimately unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214