GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of many women being attacked in parking garages.

I haven't seen this news article on the thread.. but the last paragraph is interesting. IMO.

"According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.

According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.

Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked. All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the report say."

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

This is disturbing and also important .
Is this her ex BF by chance.
Sounds like someone to talk to don t ya think?

It only takes a second!!

There are so many stories of creepos hanging out in parking garages, waiting for an opportunity.

(I recall one story where a man was dressed as an old lady; I recall another one where he hid under the cars and slashed their ankles when they approached their car doors).

If Christina was abducted, wouldn't it have to be in one the vehicles in the parking lot? Otherwise how would they have got her out of there? If it was a random person on foot, who was looking to rob or rape someone, they would probably just leave her there.

I've heard of many women being attacked in parking garages.

Yes, me too. I would vote for a Christina's law that requires all parking garages to have working security cameras or be held liable in any and all events.

maybe someone can word an official sounding law?

View attachment 58547

I've watched this video over and over, and this part always bothers me. Had too much to drink that he can't walk straight? Intimidating her? What's going on in this moment?

For newly reacquainted friends, they are walking super close when he weaves towards her and then back again.

Yes, me too. I would vote for a Christina's law that requires all parking garages to have working security cameras or be held liable in any and all events.

maybe someone can word an official sounding law?

I think this is a great idea.

View attachment 58547

I've watched this video over and over, and this part always bothers me. Had too much to drink that he can't walk straight? Intimidating her? What's going on in this moment?

For newly reacquainted friends, they are walking super close when he weaves towards her and then back again.

Funny I watched it and don't see that.
They seem pretty normal to me.

Whoever took her probably had a vehicle of some sort.

Funny I watched it and don't see that.
They seem pretty normal to me.

Go back and watch a few more times. Around the middle of the (very short) segment, he veers close to her and then away again. When I'm walking I do this often, it just bothers me in this situation. Especially since I wouldn't be that close to someone I don't know well.

There was an armed robbery of two young women same area 12 hours earlier. 2 young black men and 1 black driver. One of the women was pregnant
Robbed them with a handgun with a pink handle. They did not provide a good description. Black Nissan altima. Letter C in lp is all they had.
Took cash ,cell and keys
If the area is usually safe ..... these guys may have been trying it out. 12 hours earlier makes it 4 pm time frame day time which is brave. This was reported on a local TV comment and on her Fb comments.
There may be other activity that we just don't know about but the police do???
Unless plano PD has a database?

The family requested help from EquuSearch.

“We’re glad Texas EquuSearch is here,” Ronnie McElroy said. “They’re professionals. They know what they’re doing.”

The search is headquartered at Legacy Church in Plano.

“We always want to be in God’s house when we do searches,” Miller said.

He said searchers on foot and in all-terrain vehicles focused on a 10- to 12-square-mile area Tuesday around Custer Road and the Dallas North Tollway, about 10 minutes from where Morris was last seen.

Miller expects the search to grow with more volunteers Wednesday and for horses to be brought in to assist in the efforts.

He is also waiting for permission from the Federal Aviation Administration to begin using a drone — a tool that has proved helpful in other searches.

“We can identify a small Styrofoam coffee cup with the drone,” he said.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...-efforts-to-find-woman-last-seen-in-plano.ece

Amen! We always want to be in God's house! Get'em Tim! Bring Christina home alive! Please God let the FAA approve the drone. If not, just fly the damn thing. It looks like my neighbor's toy helicopter he flies around in the back yard all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member