GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless Tim Miller and the Texas Equusearch team. Thank you for everything you guys do. You guys are amazing.
Good luck to all the searchers today. I imagine the temperature conditions are challenging, to say the least.

I haven't seen this news article on the thread.. but the last paragraph is interesting. IMO.

"According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.

According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.

Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked. All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the report say."

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

I haven't had a chance to follow Christina's case, but just wanted to say I'm hoping for the best.

Also, it's so great to see TES on the scene case after case despite all the challenges they have undergone!! (Stolen equipment, etc). If I ever win the lottery (or come across some extra money), TES is going to get a HUGE chunk! (My signature has a link to their website; I encourage those to check it out if you haven't already. They are a non profit organization. So, any high rollers out there who believe in what they do, hint hint, lol...)

I live just north of Plano and I just checked my outdoor temp....99. It'll keep rising until for a few more hours. :(

You know they said no sign of a struggle and nothing found by her car ..... but they did not go there until 4 days later. Pretty sure anything loose was picked up or cleaned up before they got there. Hope they talked to cleaning people. Her stuff just may have been picked up ... busy holiday weekend.
Since they usually have contract cleaning an garbage probably extra traffic for holiday and extra pick up of trash.

That's kind of like what I was saying earlier. Either a cleaning crew could have tossed anything, or the perp could have came back in the 4 days before anyone suspected anything was wrong and picked up anything (a hat that was dropped, car keys, anything).

VAgirlatheart - What is your instinct telling you? What do you feel happened to Christina? Since you know her, I'd love your insight. If you can't say, no problem. I'm just curious.

Has anyone linked any prior attempted abductions in the area yet? :lookingitup:

(Planning to catch up here this evening and read the prior threads/posts)

I love this brainstorming and input. In a world where most days feel like people stopped caring about others, this forum is evidence that is not so.

I love this brainstorming and input. In a world where most days feel like people stopped caring about others, this forum is evidence that is not so.

This, and the numerous searchers out looking for Christina who have hired babysitters, taken off work, rescheduled appointments - all to help find Christina. It's really impressive, to be quite honest. There are so many who care for her, her family, and are desperate to bring her home safe (even if they don't know her or her family at all).

I would imagine that by now, a re-inactment of what happened that night, has taken place, illustrating how long it would take Christina to walk to her car after parting with her friend, and the location of both vehicles as well as sightlines etc. It should also be known what time the friend's vehicle left, and whether it was straight away, or did they stand chatting for some time? Has it been reported whether or not, the owners of the 3 remaining vehicles have been traced and interviewed?

There seems to have been such a small window of opportunity that I have a hard time believing that it was a stranger abduction. The only time she would have been alone, is after she left the friend, and they were both walking towards their vehicles in an almost deserted parking lot, so any wouldbe abductor would know someone else was there. Even if the friend reached his car earlier than Christina, the abductor wouldn't know whether the friend was going to join her and they were going to drive off together.

I met her mom yesterday. She's a very sweet lady and very thankful for the help. They really need more manpower for these searches so if anyone is available please go help. The more, the better. Also, I just wanted to say that her mom is distraught but it holding it together very very well. She's handling it way better than my mom. Personally and I don't care if I step on any toes right now, my mom would be tearing that police station up for answers right now.. While I understand they are working hard to get answers, it's been way too long. No arrest or anymore information for looking for certain people are coming out. No suspects or POI.. Nothing. Also, my mom would go crazy on the city of Plano or the shops of legacy whoever runs the security cameras. I honestly think if you are going to have the cameras they need to be working .. That should be some type of law or something.. Why would you have this nice, safe area but no working cameras? It just pisses me off to the max. Do you realize how much easier this investigation could be if the cameras was working? How much closer they would be to finding her?

I agree! I would be a raving lunatic! But jail time wouldn't help her find her daughter, so I appreciate that she's able to keep her composure and keep searching. ❤️

(Darn, I have to get back to work, ugh---marking my spot to research more attempted abductions in the area---I truly believe this could be useful!!! jmo)

rsbm
There seems to have been such a small window of opportunity that I have a hard time believing that it was a stranger abduction. The only time she would have been alone, is after she left the friend, and they were both walking towards their vehicles in an almost deserted parking lot, so any wouldbe abductor would know someone else was there. Even if the friend reached his car earlier than Christina, the abductor wouldn't know whether the friend was going to join her and they were going to drive off together.

It only takes a second!!

There are so many stories of creepos hanging out in parking garages, waiting for an opportunity.

(I recall one story where a man was dressed as an old lady; I recall another one where he hid under the cars and slashed their ankles when they approached their car doors).

It only takes a second!!

There are so many stories of creepos hanging out in parking garages, waiting for an opportunity.

(I recall one story where a man was dressed as an old lady; I recall another one where he hid under the cars and slashed their ankles when they approached their car doors).

geez. That is very scary.

So glad you're here:blowkiss:

Awwww, thanks Mom. Great to see you! :wave:
I hate to just chime in so rudely without being caught up here, with multiple posts at that, but time is of essence, and I want to help in any way I can any moment I have!

Question, has the security company has been discussed here? Hopefully LE has run a check of all the employees contracted to work this location? I'll read tonight before I make anymore posts!

Chloroform, multiple perps? Threat with knife or gun? Hit on the head? Over and out for now!!!

Wait a minute, have all the dumpsters been checked? (hate to type that, but remembering the case of the young man ant the country music concert...)

Awwww, thanks Mom. Great to see you! :wave:
I hate to just chime in so rudely without being caught up here, with multiple posts at that, but time is of essence, and I want to help in any way I can any moment I have!

Question, has the security company has been discussed here? Hopefully LE has run a check of all the employees contracted to work this location? I'll read tonight before I make anymore posts!

Not rude at all.
More minds at work. More ideas.

We don't have much info about the security cameras. Only what LE has released.
As for security company...nothing. There is a Plano PD substation in the parking garage, i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway