GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many threads ago someone posted about the theory of EA taking the keys earlier in the evening. I kind of doubted it bc that would mean premeditation for "something" he wanted from Christina. Now I question my doubt.

Yes, I posted that in the very beginning---- it's like creating the perfect sociopathic set-up. For example, the Sociopath sneakily takes a person's keys...Sociopath then gets to play knight-in-shining-armor & offers the person a ride. A perfect ruse! Now he has her contained in his car.

The scary part is when the keys suddenly fall out of the pocket of the Sociopath as he is driving, for instance!
It would certainly provoke outrage & shock!! She suddenly realizes the ruse & goes ballistic.

And in the end, sicko Sociopath thinks it's everybody else's fault. 'Cause that's how they roll...always.

Just my theory...

Moo

Yes, I posted that in the very beginning---- it's like creating the perfect sociopathic set-up. For example, the Sociopath sneakily takes a person's keys...Sociopath then gets to play knight-in-shining-armor & offers the person a ride.
The scary part is when the keys suddenly fall out of the pocket of the Sociopath as he is driving, for instance!
It would certainly provoke outrage & shock!!

Just my theory...

Moo

Interesting...

I think I'm with you on that. I wish that I knew CM's personality better though. All I really know is that she looks like a sweet girl, who is very much loved and missed by her family, but made very bad choices regarding friends.

Thanks for posting that. Agree with you and AudlyE. Def a diversion IMO. An obvious one at that. MOO

Most interesting quote to me from this article:

"Boudreaux said that in her career as a PI, every person she has looked for disappeared under circumstances involving drugs, money or sex. She believes Morris’s disappearance is somehow drug-related."

If EA acted alone I would have guessed unwanted SA as the motivation, so this surprised me.

And yes, the phone being turned off is very interesting too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I believe drugs were in the periphery, I feel it was about sex.....& not about money at all.

There's No shortage of stalker, perverts, weirdos, psychos, & sociopaths roaming around us.

Look at patterns in suspects---they are always there!

Patterns.

All moo

I would agree with you if his coworkers didn't say he kept 3 phones in his desk and switched them out. IMO there isn't an innocent motive or luck behind turning his phone off. It was turned off intentionally for a less than savory purpose MOO.

I'm willing to bet he had a *LOT* of burner phones. Each phone may have had certain peoples numbers programed in them depending on their relation to him (family, friends, dealers, etc.). How confusing would THAT be? Especially if you're under stress & hellatired......

What if while at the apartment something shady went down that made CM feel uncomfortable and she wanted to leave. Maybe it included EA and the "friends" at the apartment . EA take this opportunity to figure out what she knows and who she might tell. Being sweet to her to find out. While maybe even giving her a ride to find out the scoop. He may have not liked what she said and that's when things went wrong. It seems like the people in the apartment are closer with each other the CM.

Maybe he turned his phone off because he didn't want CM contacting HF again or maybe HF was calling it!!
It's definitely a strange thing to do.
EA had some very strange incidents and stories that evening!!

MOO!!

Yeah.. he is odd.. Can't make this stuff up!

So, EA turned off the phone that LE could trace.
I think we're really missing something. Can't put my finger on what exactly.

Pretty sure baseball27 is theorizing....

Yeah was just checking to see if I missed anything. He didn't present it as a fact so figured as much.

Wish I could be of more help. Hope and pray LE, PI, search team are on the right track.

Key word there is "acts". He does a lot of "acting" (lying). I believe he wants everyone to think that he didn't really know her & had nothing to do with her, when in fact he probably couldn't wait to give her a ride. He might have even hidden her keys when they were at the apt. With CM fighting with her bf, EA thought he could take advantage of the situation.. maybe he had a crush on her since high school..? They get on 121 & maybe he kept getting calls or texts, so he turns the phone off to focus on her.. just possibilities I'm throwing around.. With your scenario, it still doesn't explain EA's injuries...

Of course, with all that said (and a lot of speculation on my part)... where is Christina?? That is most important now.. (IMO)
Good points. I know sometimes I think out loud and then rethink the scenerio. If he dropped her back off at the friends apt it wouldnt explain him wiping his trunk with a squeegee at 10:15am at krogers. passenger side door yes. Trunk cleaning added to the apparant fight he was in and bite mark no that could not have been a result of what happened within those 11 minutes.

Yep! The phone pings when shut off and sends a different type of ping as it shuts down from a dead battery. If they got access to the records they would be able to determine whether it was shut down manually or if it was due to battery.

That's really helpful. thank you.

In the early days we discussed whether Christina's phone had run out of battery in the Shops or if it had been disabled in some way after LE disclosed where the last ping had come from. Using your info LE must have known the answer to this all along so why weren't they specific about which one it was?

If the battery went dead why not just say so, I know they have to keep their cards close to their chests but I don't understand why they can't give out this information. EA knew the phone was dead so they aren't acheiving anything by not making it clear.

JMO

Haha.. I'm sure no phone expert.. I still use a flip-phone & could count on 1 hand how many times I have sent a text to someone...

Please don't go missing then, we'll have no way to trace you.

What if while at the apartment something shady went down that made CM feel uncomfortable and she wanted to leave. Maybe it included EA and the "friends" at the apartment . EA take this opportunity to figure out what she knows and who she might tell. Being sweet to her to find out. While maybe even giving her a ride to find out the scoop. He may have not liked what she said and that's when things went wrong. It seems like the people in the apartment are closer with each other the CM.

Originally, Christina was supposed to spend the night. Then that changed. (One of the VI's - Carltondance, I believe - stated that they strongly suspected that she was not feeling good.) With her disappearance, witnesses (those at the party?) being too scared to talk, it makes me wonder why she changed mind and whether that is piece to the puzzle. OK, maybe it has nothing to do with Christina's being missing, but someone needs to speak up.

The fact that something may have happened or an argument ensued at the party that caused Christina to change her mind. Now having changed her mind she finds herself in a condition where she is not comfortable driving - maybe she just finished a drink - and EA offers to drive her or talks her into riding with him instead of driving while walking to the garage. Then whatever caused her to leave comes up again in the car. And the argument gets out of hand. (I still strongly suspect the motive involved sex, though.)

Some of these witnesses need to step up. Nothing may have happened. She may have just simply changed her mind. But they need to clear this part up.

A partial truth can be as bad as a lie. EA stated that LE took his mats (some of us assumed that meant the floor board mats) and the passenger seat belt. OK, so they did take that. But maybe that is not all they took. We've speculated that 'mats' could include the trunk. Could other things have seized from the front seats? Did the seat test positive for blood on a luminol test? This guy has bruises on his arm (arms?), hands and a bite mark (or marks, plural, reading what the PI said). This is a fight and if it occurred in the car one would think there would be damage - broken CD player faceplate, multiple scuff marks and gouges, torn upholstery, etc. - in a car that was just recently purchased (June? July?)

I wonder if the VI's can shed some light on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72