GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my share of breaks on here from being annoyed of bickering or whatever also.
Everyone's going to have an opinion of what happened. I personally have no idea what happened to Christina so I have a theory based on what I know and what's been released. I'm sure a lot of people could be wrong unless they know more or were there.

I agree people have their own opinions, but I think when we are lucky enough to have VI's posting they shouldn't be challenged on the info they give us :). I admire their dedication to finding CM.

MOO!!

I think someone's getting real scared and so team EA is ramping up their diversion tactics and smear campaign. That's alright, the clock is ticking. It's not just EA going down. Justice will be sweet, won't it?

I agree that justice will be sweet.

On a positive note... dogs searching for 8 hours a day over the next 5 days! One dog equivalent to 40 people! That's 1,600 man hours per dog. Incredible

I think someone's getting real scared and so team EA is ramping up their diversion tactics and smear campaign. That's alright, the clock is ticking. It's not just EA going down. Justice will be sweet, won't it?

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::scared::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:
Nailed it!
Sweet it will be indeed.

I agree people have their own opinions, but I think when we are lucky enough to have VI's posting they shouldn't be challenged on the info they give us :). I admire their dedication to finding CM.

Me too. Not everyone has this many people volunteering their time/being such great friends etc when they have a loved one go missing. It's refreshing to see.

On a positive note... dogs searching for 8 hours a day over the next 5 days! One dog equivalent to 40 people! That's 1,600 man hours per dog. Incredible

Do you think they just run free til they hit a scent in a certain area?

Thank you!

The thread has been updated and thank you for pointing that out as far as

the active search!

This is a very emotional case as you all know with many questions involved. We will allow this post to stand but any further discussion will not be allowed and your cooperation is appreciated.

We all want answers as to what has happened to Christina and hopefully they will come soon.

Please just be respectful of each other and treat others as you would want to be treated.

Thank you all:smile:

I hope every day that there are some answers. I check in the morning and again at night. The first thing I look at is how many pages. The more pages, the more info released. I also feel something is going to happen soon. The more info released, the more nervous the guilty party/parties should feel.

Also, I was thinking that if there is drugs involved and if EA was involved in that lifestyle...and if he has a good grasp on how the cell phone industry works..maybe he always shuts his phone off when traveling to certain destinations. I also thought it was a good suggestion that once he had Christina in the car, maybe he shut the phone off so he would have some uninterrupted time with Christina. Knowing she was in a disagreement with her boyfriend, maybe he thought he had a chance.

I wouldn't doubt it! I've been defending them for awhile myself. It gets old. I can't wait for more evidence to come out so those who think their precious EA is innocent. So done with arguments here and glad I personally took a break because I'd rather rely on what I'm aware of and feel will come to fruition versus talk about what ideas that more than likely are nowhere near close to the truth and this is MY personal opinion and I don't care what others think at this point
:loveyou:

#ComeHomeChristina

In the interview the retired cop said, whatever drugs or partying that took place that night didn't matter, I am not sure why these people would think it does at this point. Common sense will tell you, plenty of people get on the stand and say "I had a wild night doing dope" blah blah and then they witnessed something crazy and they're not in trouble.

The fact that people from that night won't talk makes me think they are accessories. Plain and simple.

I am so trying to catch up but wanted to address the dogs hitting on decomp. If Christina was deceased at any time in EA's vehicle, the dogs would hit, right? I've always been so confused on that.

Also, I wanted to say being in the DFW area, there has not been enough media coverage. It's sad. The local Plano/Collin County rags give far more info than the major outlets.

I am so trying to catch up but wanted to address the dogs hitting on decomp. If Christina was deceased at any time in EA's vehicle, the dogs would hit, right? I've always been so confused on that.

Also, I wanted to say being in the DFW area, there has not been enough media coverage. It's sad. The local Plano/Collin County rags give far more info than the major outlets.

I don't think they have anything to report...just "she's still missing"...?

In the interview the retired cop said, whatever drugs or partying that took place that night didn't matter, I am not sure why these people would think it does at this point. Common sense will tell you, plenty of people get on the stand and say "I had a wild night doing dope" blah blah and then they witnessed something crazy and they're not in trouble.

The fact that people from that night won't talk makes me think they are accessories. Plain and simple.

The last part about accessories could be, but the walking video with EA was in fact Christina IMO bc family/friends know a persons gait; that is a pretty distinctive feature about a person and would be difficult to imitate. Sooo that would mean that something did happen to Christina after that video, other involved or not.

The last part about accessories could be, but the walking video with EA was in fact Christina IMO bc family/friends know a persons gait; that is a pretty distinctive feature about a person and would be difficult to imitate. Sooo that would mean that something did happen to Christina after that video, other involved or not.

Well I don't doubt it's Christina...
I just think the other people were probably involved in whatever happened to her.

Well I don't doubt it's Christina...
I just think the other people were probably involved in whatever happened to her.

I wish we could discuss how bc I can't wrap my head around it. Do I think they know more-yep. Do I think they/someone said, hey EA come over and then later take Christina home and do "whatever" with her- I don't think that.....:) talking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member