GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have anything to report...just "she's still missing"...?

They could easily do puff pieces just to keep her name in the media. I would say 7 out of 10 people I know have only heard of this case when it was first reported.

Also, I was thinking that if there is drugs involved and if EA was involved in that lifestyle...and if he has a good grasp on how the cell phone industry works..maybe he always shuts his phone off when traveling to certain destinations. I also thought it was a good suggestion that once he had Christina in the car, maybe he shut the phone off so he would have some uninterrupted time with Christina. Knowing she was in a disagreement with her boyfriend, maybe he thought he had a chance.

Yes, my feelings, too - took advantage of the opportunity to walk her to her car, knowing she was arguing with bf. Whatever it turns out to be, definitely want justice for this unknowing, trusting young lady. Evil, wrong, sick...

I am so trying to catch up but wanted to address the dogs hitting on decomp. If Christina was deceased at any time in EA's vehicle, the dogs would hit, right? I've always been so confused on that.

Also, I wanted to say being in the DFW area, there has not been enough media coverage. It's sad. The local Plano/Collin County rags give far more info than the major outlets.

I agree there is so much more media and PPD could have done to get the word out but I believe PPD have a reason for their delay in releasing info and news was just hard to get the ball rolling but it did pick up and it's staying in the forefront now which matters because it's critical that the news stations don't sweep this to the side. Praying we find her Alive soon and if not that justice is swift and it will be served regardless. The perps and their accessories will be exposed if it takes forever to do as team Christina just isn't going to give up. You can guarantee that!

Also, wondering if anybody suspects EA gave Christina date rape drug. I think it is called ghb?? Maybe it made her sick and then he offered ride home and then she became disoriented. He put the move on her and she faught like hell.

Just finished listening to the interview.. Didn't really get anything out of it that we haven't heard before, but it was interesting to hear the 2 Moms take on it.. especially Christina's feistiness...

It amazes me that some of these "kids" that aren't talking, have possibly screwed up the rest of their lives. Are they so arrogant that they think this will just "go away"? OR, are they really this stupid... I just don't get it... JMO

Also, wondering if anybody suspects EA gave Christina date rape drug. I think it is called ghb?? Maybe it made her sick and then he offered ride home and then she became disoriented. He put the move on her and she faught like hell.

Crossed my mind... mentioned that a few threads ago..

I agree there is so much more media and PPD could have done to get the word out but I believe PPD have a reason for their delay in releasing info and news was just hard to get the ball rolling but it did pick up and it's staying in the forefront now which matters because it's critical that the news stations don't sweep this to the side. Praying we find her Alive soon and if not that justice is swift and it will be served regardless. The perps and their accessories will be exposed if it takes forever to do as team Christina just isn't going to give up. You can guarantee that!

But is it staying in the forefront? I don't watch the news live because of my kids but I follow on the web, and I rarely see a story on Christina except the monthly anniversaries and candle vigils. If the local news spent as much time on Christina as they did the slam dunk case of Eric Williams, then maybe they'd get more leads and tips.

But is it staying in the forefront? I don't watch the news live because of my kids but I follow on the web, and I rarely see a story on Christina except the monthly anniversaries and candle vigils. If the local news spent as much time on Christina as they did the slam dunk case of Eric Williams, then maybe they'd get more leads and tips.

I seldom see anything on the news about it, except maybe CH 33.. I listen to KRLD AM radio quite a bit & they seldom mention anything either...

I seldom see anything on the news about it, except maybe CH 33.. I listen to KRLD AM radio quite a bit & they seldom mention anything either...

Exactly. There were more stories on Black Friday sales than there were on Christina. Shameful.

So, I'm definitely no expert on the matter, but I can speak from my own experience... I was drugged with either ghb or rohypnol (roofies) by my step-father when I was 13 (so quite close to CM'S height and weight at the time.) The order of the reaction you described above was different for me. I first had a drunk feeling, then passed out cold. I woke up probably about an hour+ later (I base this on the fact that I was watching a movie when this happened and the credits were rolling when I was woken up.) I had vomited on myself in my sleep, and my step-father woke me up. I couldn't stand or walk, collapsed when I tried. It was a very frightening experience to be so suddenly incapacitated. I would not have had the strength to defend myself if necessary, but I was coherent enough to forcefully say NO when my step-father asked if I wanted him to help me change out of my soiled shirt. If she was drugged, I'd say it would have had to have been as she was leaving the party. It hit me within about 20 min, and there is no way she would have been able to walk so straight. I could see her having a similar bad reaction to it and getting sick, which would explain EA cleaning the passenger side door. Ugh, I feel sick after writing this all out. :(

Exactly. There were more stories on Black Friday sales than there were on Christina. Shameful.

Not to mention being slapped across the face, on a daily/hourly basis, with news on a certain comedian... that happened 40 years ago... sheesh.

Just finished listening to the interview.. Didn't really get anything out of it that we haven't heard before, but it was interesting to hear the 2 Moms take on it.. especially Christina's feistiness...

It amazes me that some of these "kids" that aren't talking, have possibly screwed up the rest of their lives. Are they so arrogant that they think this will just "go away"? OR, are they really this stupid... I just don't get it... JMO

They think if they don't speak about it they can't get in trouble unless someone finds the piece that's missing IMO

I wish we could discuss how bc I can't wrap my head around it. Do I think they know more-yep. Do I think they/someone said, hey EA come over and then later take Christina home and do "whatever" with her- I don't think that.....:) talking it out.

No I don't think it was planned at all.
I'm just saying, an accessory by having knowledge or helping cover up whatever happened.
Just my 2 cents.

VI's - where would someone donate to the PI's directly in order for them to stay around as long as possible? Just curious if there's a link we could potentially pass around to fund this team.

I've never offered my thoughts on what happened but I've been following this from the beginning. I have kids her age and could relate to this case but I've stayed quiet until now. Here is my opinion on what may have happened, listed in chronological order.
1. Christina has argument with boyfriend and reconnects with not so close friends. Some being connected to past relationship. Those friends have changed considerably since high school.
2. Having fun for awhile but girls get a little jealous and things get ugly so Christina decides to leave unexpectedly which is why she is dressed as shown in the video and also leaving quickly and unplanned she left her keys and other belongings behind at the apartment.
3. Realizes she doesn't have her car/house keys when she gets to the garage so EA offers to drive her to her Dads house since he lives near EA and Dad has an extra set of keys.
4. Things get out of hand on the way to Allen.
Lies...well, the made up excuse for her leaving to get her dog sounded better than 'we got into a bad fight and said things to her that were upsetting so she decided to leave'. And EA was appearing to help by walking her to her car. However, she probably got a bad feeling on the walk to the car especially when she realized her keys were missing and her phone battery was dying, hence why she called her boyfriend was was probably asleep at 4:00am[modsnip]. Just my thought and opinion.

I know I was reading about the 2 year old Arkansas boy.... they said they took the dogs to a park they thought was a spot of interest and they took off in a totally different direction towards a body of water.
Do you think they just run free til they hit a scent in a certain area?

I don't know how that drug takes effect, but what about the bite marks?

Was the bite mark confirmed by PPD? I'm not doubting it so please don't jump on me, I'm just asking if the bite mark was confirmed by anyone other than the co-worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member