GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the bigger the better! If you are available one day during the lunch hour, I can meet you over in that area, and help you out! :)
That is a great point Wendyking, I will get flyers over there and on the other floors. See.... this is the stuff that helps us so much. We are so busy all day with other things that has never crossed my mind. I have a question. We have been having the 11x17 posters printed instead of the 8.5X11, which are best do you think?

I actually think he was asked in an interview and EA himself didn't deny them. I could be wrong, but I think he was the one confirming.
[modsnip] I never said it wasn't factual, I was just telling the poster that asked what the warrant said and gave him/her the link. Some one a while back posted a link to another article that said that LE was aware of the marks on his arm. I'll see if I can find that. Or if you someone else finds it before I can, please post it. I think it was an nbc news article, but then again I've read so many I forget which source is which.

**Here it is! Gotta love Google! So easy to find stuff!!
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/11/04/6259573/warrant-man-lied-in-missing-fort.html?rh=1

I am ordering for Jonni so I just wanted your opinion and a few have said the poster size. Would love to get them up all over the upper levels as well. Let me see what I can get they only do a few hundred at a time, so I may have to wait a couple of days between some for Shops and what Jonni needs for her project. I will let you know ok?

the bigger the better! If you are available one day during the lunch hour, I can meet you over in that area, and help you out! :)

me too with this. I am still curious as well. I haven't really heard a good reason as to why not to share. Maybe I am missing something in my theory.... I know that I and a few others on here would would appreciate it and like to see all the possible angles of the case. The only one I have heard is the HF theory; and I would certainly like to hear a few more for curiosity's sake. IMO the mods are doing a very good job of policing the mean and unnecessary responses, so that shouldn't really be an excuse not to share. IMO.

I have always felt that this has been drug related. I never want to say much because there are no links in msm that say that Christina was a drug user or involved with drug users and I don't want it to seem as if I'm making a judgement call on her. No matter what happened to cause her disappearance, no one deserves what happened to her or what her family is going through. If I post my theory, I would imagine it would be pulled due to TOS so that's why I don't post it.

I haven't been on Christina's thread in a while...any news? tia.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalAnn

what is your opinion on what happened to christina? im still curious.
we are all here to help bring christina home, so please share your ideas.

me too with this. I am still curious as well. I haven't really heard a good reason as to why not to share. Maybe I am missing something in my theory.... I know that I and a few others on here would would appreciate it and like to see all the possible angles of the case. The only one I have heard is the HF theory; and I would certainly like to hear a few more for curiosity's sake. IMO the mods are doing a very good job of policing the mean and unnecessary responses, so that shouldn't really be an excuse not to share. IMO.

My post was embedded in the initial post, so I assume the question was asked of me; but others have also been asked the same. There was a mod note a couple of days ago (and reminders before that) that EA is the only name sleuthable at this time. So that means other names are not to be sleuthed. Not sure how that can be understood any other way. It seems very clear to me; But since you asked, all I can say while mentioning the one name that is permissible on which to comment is --that EA didn't do it... in my opinion. When things change there will be more to say.... per TOS.

I have always felt that this has been drug related. I never want to say much because there are no links in msm that say that Christina was a drug user or involved with drug users and I don't want it to seem as if I'm making a judgement call on her. No matter what happened to cause her disappearance, no one deserves what happened to her or what her family is going through. If I post my theory, I would imagine it would be pulled due to TOS so that's why I don't post it.

Thank you for sharing! Sometimes I wish we could post everything, but I understand why we can't. Again, thanks for sharing.

My post was embedded in the initial post, so I assume the question was asked of me; but others have also been asked the same. There was a mod note a couple of days ago (and reminders before that) that EA is the only name sleuthable at this time. So that means other names are not to be sleuthed. Not sure how that can be understood any other way. It seems very clear to me; So all I can say while mentioning the one name that is permissible on which to comment is --that EA didn't do it... in my opinion. When things change there will be more to say.... per TOS.

I understand with what you are saying.. always have. I do think there a some possible ways say with out saying, but I appreciate your response. And won't ask again.

My post was embedded in the initial post, so I assume the question was asked of me; but others have also been asked the same. There was a mod note a couple of days ago (and reminders before that) that EA is the only name sleuthable at this time. So that means other names are not to be sleuthed. Not sure how that can be understood any other way. It seems very clear to me; But since you asked, all I can say while mentioning the one name that is permissible on which to comment is --that EA didn't do it... in my opinion. When things change there will be more to say.... per TOS.

IMO, you don't have to name names or even refer to specific people when you are theorizing.

AFAIK, it would be totally acceptable to say that you believe "Someone from her past (or in her life) was upset with her for XYZ and was there the night of the disappearance. EA left and didn't think it was a big deal that that someone was in the garage waiting for them." (Disclaimer: This is not at all what I believe, I believe EA is the primary offender in this situation. I was just giving an example of how you or anyone on here can give your theory of what happened and still be within terms of service.) You can also provide concise reasons why you believe that EA didn't do it.

I understand with what you are saying.. always have. I do think there a some possible ways say with out saying, but I appreciate your response. And won't ask again.

BBM
I understand the question and I don't know how to say anything without calling out other people who are not EA. YKWIM? I think if I or anyone describe someone to a tee even without using a name or initials, everyone who reads it will know exactly who it is and that is still commenting on others... indirectly - which we were asked not to do.

What possible ways are there to say without saying? TIA

May I ask if you feel he left in his car alone with zero involvement, or do you think he is involved just not the main player in her disappearance?

BBM
I understand the question and I don't know how to say anything without calling out other people who are not EA. YKWIM? I think if I or anyone describe someone to a tee even without using a name or initials, everyone who reads it will know exactly who it is and that is still commenting on others... indirectly - which we were asked not to do.

What possible ways are there to say without saying? TIA

There are ways to be very vague - "someone from Christina's past" "someone who held a grudge against Christina" "someone that was mad at her BF" "Someone that found out she was hanging out at Shops of Legacy that night" "Someone who saw her at a bar earlier" "one of her friends". I don't think you should describe anyone to a tee to describe what you think happened in that garage or where you think Christina is.

I haven't been on Christina's thread in a while...any news? tia.

They've hired a PI, searching this week with cadaver dogs, found out that EA turned his phone off while driving down 121 after leaving the shops. Also bite mark has turned to bite marks

They've hired a PI, searching this week with cadaver dogs, found out that EA turned his phone off while driving down 121 after leaving the shops. Also bite mark has turned to bite marks

Wow....thank you.

IMO, you don't have to name names or even refer to specific people when you are theorizing.

AFAIK, it would be totally acceptable to say that you believe "Someone from her past (or in her life) was upset with her for XYZ and was there the night of the disappearance. EA left and didn't think it was a big deal that that someone was in the garage waiting for them." (Disclaimer: This is not at all what I believe, I believe EA is the primary offender in this situation. I was just giving an example of how you or anyone on here can give your theory of what happened and still be within terms of service.) You can also provide concise reasons why you believe that EA didn't do it.

"Someone from her past" and "did XYZ" seems confusing and counterproductive (if it were me posting.... )

(in my opinion.)

One concise reason that I say that imo EA didn't harm Christina is that I believe him. Yes, I'm aware that he lied regarding other issues that have already been discussed more than once on many threads, so I don't want to repeat.

At risk of getting the dead horse, just because it is my opinion that EA didn't harm Christina does not have to automatically mean that I know who did.

It would be much easier for me to say nothing than to discuss an unpopular opinion. So I'm putting myself out there on that and I'm ok with it because I believe him. I'm human; I could be wrong. But what if I'm right?

Do you think Christina left the garage in EA's car, or do you think she left in another vehicle that night or possibly was still in the area for a time before she was taken somewhere else? Just trying to ask questions that you might can answer. That's what we are here for to explore possibilities and try to come up with anything that might help find Christina.

to someone who knows where the cameras are located in the garage.......would it be possible for Christina to have returned to the apartment without being seen by the cameras?

you can post theories without naming names.. seriously. it is very easy to do. "some one in the apartment".. "a close friend".. "a stranger".. "an ex"....

EDITED to say that im a little late, and basically everyone else already has responded to this. oh well, thanks for being here and being so helpful..........

Agreed. None of us have this 100% figured out. Little morsels from many theories might come together to make something "click". While I do believe EA was involved, I still haven't nailed down a theory for what series of events happened after EA and Christina walked off camera, I'm open to fresh ideas. We're all here for one thing...

Attachments

• JusticeforChristina.png
    JusticeforChristina.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics