GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and I hope it didn't sound like I was happy when I posted. More just relieved it's working and this family may get their answers they have been waiting for all these months.

No, I took it as "this is news" and hopefully the start of getting answers. Her poor family.

JMOM, I know this news has to be hard. Hang in there!

I know, and I hope it didn't sound like I was happy when I posted. More just relieved it's working and this family may get their answers they have been waiting for all these months.

This. I mean, I really want a break in this case today, but I realize the implications that would come with it :/

Sorry, O/T, but I bet some of my Google searches can be construed as incriminating. I'd imagine many of you are Googling similar things and are in the same boat.

And I really wish these dogs could take a quick jaunt around EAs neighborhood.

:please::please::please: Please, please, please let there be a break today!

I was thinking like a parking lot if he happens to leave his house ever - then it would be on "public" property. :please:

Please know that I am not accusing you of anything. I just feel by reading your posts, you are so sure he is not involved it seems to me that you could have info that would prove that. That's all. I really don't care who is involved. I know Paula and PPD will take care of them. I, just like you and everyone else, want to bring Christina home. So my plea is not to just you but to anyone reading Christina's thread to please go tell someone if you have info. Even if it doesn't seem all that important. It could be the piece we need to find her. I welcome your ideas. I welcome everyone's ideas. I do not at all shut out anything just because someone doesn't necessarily agree with me. I get frustrated because I feel as if I am being picked fun at sometimes and it's not necessary. I am not a professional sleuther, I am just a person that is trying to help find my friends child.

I want the person who took CM, if she was taken - I want the person who took her, harmed her ...whoever is responsible for whatever happened to her to be convicted.... whoever that person is. I agree with you totally there, of course; But Im puzzled that you would wonder that if I had information, that I wouldn't have immediately called LE three months ago or immediately upon discovery of any such information. I'm here to help just like everyone else and I'd contact LE myself.

Oh lord, that gave me chills like I haven't had in a long time. :-(

https://twitter.com/ArcherNBC5

Johnny Archer with NBC 5 says its the cadaver dogs. Which means a decomp sent. This is confusing to me. Does LE actually have evidence of a crime? Is this why the phone was turned off so quickly??? Did something unrelated to Christina happen at the shops?

My post was embedded in the initial post, so I assume the question was asked of me; but others have also been asked the same. There was a mod note a couple of days ago (and reminders before that) that EA is the only name sleuthable at this time. So that means other names are not to be sleuthed. Not sure how that can be understood any other way. It seems very clear to me; But since you asked, all I can say while mentioning the one name that is permissible on which to comment is --that EA didn't do it... in my opinion. When things change there will be more to say.... per TOS.

Will you share with us the reasons why you believe EA to be innocent? I'm not asking for names.

O/T Shops at Legacy should have Christina's photo up on their social media at all times. Shame on them.

Johnny Archer with NBC 5 says its the cadaver dogs. Which means a decomp sent. This is confusing to me. Does LE actually have evidence of a crime? Is this why the phone was turned off so quickly??? Did something unrelated to Christina happen at the shops?

Nothing that I'm aware of (something unrelated to Christina at the SoL)

I was thinking like a parking lot if he happens to leave his house ever - then it would be on "public" property. :please:

Like perhaps the gas station where he got gas the next morning?

JMOM, do you know if any family or friends are present with the dog search today or is it just LE and the outside group they are using?

Nothing that I'm aware of (something unrelated to Christina at the SoL)

Wow. Didn't think so. I hope the dogs hit on more. If they are picking up decomp scents and if is Christina's (hate to type that!) then I am pretty confused..If something happened to her in that garage, I am positive LE would know. Do they, I wonder? Does anyone know how quick the scent sets in after someone is no longer with us? I would google, but can't at the moment.

Hoping today brings the break this case needs.

Wow. Didn't think so. I hope the dogs hit on more. If they are picking up decomp scents and if is Christina's (hate to type that!) then I am pretty confused..If something happened to her in that garage, I am positive LE would know. Do they, I wonder? Does anyone know how quick the scent sets in after someone is no longer with us? I would google, but can't at the moment.

Hoping today brings the break this case needs.

In the article about Paula the PI, Paula says immediately.
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...72e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html?mode=jqm

Just teared up and got chills reading this:( Prayers for peace and comfort as we all get answers and hopefully swift and fair justice.

I am wondering that about the scent, too. I would think it would take a while for decomposition to start, so does that mean she was in the garage for a while? I am very confused.

Please know that I am not accusing you of anything. I just feel by reading your posts, you are so sure he is not involved it seems to me that you could have info that would prove that. That's all. I really don't care who is involved. I know Paula and PPD will take care of them. I, just like you and everyone else, want to bring Christina home. So my plea is not to just you but to anyone reading Christina's thread to please go tell someone if you have info. Even if it doesn't seem all that important. It could be the piece we need to find her. I welcome your ideas. I welcome everyone's ideas. I do not at all shut out anything just because someone doesn't necessarily agree with me. I get frustrated because I feel as if I am being picked fun at sometimes and it's not necessary. I am not a professional sleuther, I am just a person that is trying to help find my friends child.

I'm on Tapatalk so I can't bold the text. I'm so sorry you feel like you've been picked on here, I may have missed that or choose to ignore negativity, but I hope the love and appreciation you receive here far outweighs any not so friendly vibes. I hold you in very high regard!

Since the PPD had his car for 11 days for analysis, do you suppose it's possible that they could have already used Cadaver dogs on his car/trunk and know the answers to that? Maybe it just hasn't been released along with the rest of the forensics.

And what a truly amazing thing that they can still track Christina's scent 3 months later, in a weird way it kind of gives me warm fuzzies and hope that she'll be found.

I am wondering that about the scent, too. I would think it would take a while for decomposition to start, so does that mean she was in the garage for a while? I am very confused.

This is part of my O/T post about my Goole searches. And it has me confused, I found that gasses are released "soon" after. Given the timing of EA's toll tag at on 121, I'm as lost as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7