GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany just posted she is trying to get clarification on the scent they picked up and if that means it was just her general smell or decomposition.

Brittany just posted she is trying to get clarification on the scent they picked up and if that means it was just her general smell or decomposition.

someone please correct me if I am wrong: but aren't cadaver dogs just trained for that. IE, they are not trained to pick up live human scent.

OT: Dogs are amazing with what they can do/smell/sense. Im in awe that after all time time, there was a hit.

BBM
I understand the question and I don't know how to say anything without calling out other people who are not EA. YKWIM? I think if I or anyone describe someone to a tee even without using a name or initials, everyone who reads it will know exactly who it is and that is still commenting on others... indirectly - which we were asked not to do.

What possible ways are there to say without saying? TIA

Respectfully, is that a faith-based belief in EA's innocence or have you possibly heard factual or rumored talk of other scenarios?

This is part of my O/T post about my Goole searches. And it has me confused, I found that gasses are released "soon" after. Given the timing of EA's toll tag at on 121, I'm as lost as ever.

I know....there is just no way with that timing, is there?

"Cadaver dogs pick up scent in parking garage at @shopsatlegacy where #ChristinaMorris was last seen Aug. 30"
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNewsI

Am I allowed to provide a link if it's twitter, or is that not allowed?

oh my gosh! So what does that mean?? I hate the twitter posts to be honest because with so few characters they can't even elaborate. Are the dogs picking up just her scent in general? Or are they picking up decomposition scent?
If it is decomposition scent, how could that scent be given off immediately?
If EA left the garage at 3:58 as per the video cameras, how could this be?? Is it possible that she met someone else in the garage? Could he have known the person she met up with and that's why he is lying? (I know that's crazy and stupid because if that's true then he has allowed himself to look guilty!!!) But could she have arranged a meeting and he knew about it and then he did just get in his car and leave her with that person? Maybe the person wasn't there and he didn't see them, or maybe he knew she arranged to meet someone but didn't know who it was or maybe knew OF them but when he found out she was missing he was afraid to say anything. Maybe he finally said something to LE and we just aren't privy to it. God I hope so!

( and I know none of this explains the injuries he had, but I don't know.... I'm just throwing ideas out there...)

Can't seem to find any info on how long it would take for the deceased to emit decomposition gases. But if it is immediately, the recent abduction that was caught on camera in phili, only took seconds to grab her and get away and she fought a big fight!

Hopefully Brittany will post the clarification on what the dogs picking up the scent means soon. I'm at work today but 90% of my screen is this page and twitter, and the other 10% is the report I'm supposed to be working on. I can't stop refreshing the pages. I just pray they find answers today!

Can't seem to find any info on how long it would take for the deceased to emit decomposition gases. But if it is immediately, the recent abduction that was caught on camera in phili, only took seconds to grab her and get away and she fought a big fight!

hmm... also if it happened in the garage, I would think there would be more signs of a struggle. I am confused. Maybe its just her scent, scent. I don't know. I hope this brings answers.

My understanding is they are only trained to pick up decomposition on human remains. I could be wrong.

If the scent is just a general scent, not decomposed, isn't this expected, that it would pick up her scent in the garage? The video showed her at the entrance of the garage and the dogs are able to smell for well beyond 3 months (per a link Jmom provided on another thread). If it was said it was a decomposed scent or that it stopped where his car was parked or at another specific spot that would be awesome new news. Was I wrong in thinking we knew she was in the garage? Of course any confirmation is good, not saying it is not. I am just that to be shocked they found a scent, I am not.

We have tried for 3 months with no luck.

O/T Shops at Legacy should have Christina's photo up on their social media at all times. Shame on them.

If the scent is just a general scent, not decomposed, isn't this expected, that it would pick up her scent in the garage? The video showed her at the entrance of the garage and the dogs are able to smell for well beyond 3 months (per a link Jmom provided on another thread). If it was said it was a decomposed scent or that it stopped where his car was parked or at another specific spot that would be awesome new news. Was I wrong in thinking we knew she was in the garage? Of course any confirmation is good, not saying it is not. I am just that to be shocked they found a scent, I am not.

This is why I am thinking its decomp scent. But of course I have no idea. It would be helpful if we knew more. Can someone remind me why PPD said they didn't use dogs in the first place? I can't remember their reasoning.

If you have some time, this is a good read: http://books.google.com/books?id=WT...AEwCA#v=onepage&q=cadaver dog warrant&f=false

Page 87 gets interesting. From my understanding, they couldn't take the dog to EA's private property without a warrant, but they could search the surrounding public areas (sidewalks, streets, etc). If the dog picked up Christina at the garage from 3 months ago, it could probably get a hit standing on the street outside of someone's house where they park their car.

Thank you very much CatPatrol. I asked early this morning about whether a warrant would be needed to search his car with the dogs. It seems to me (Just my opinion and no knowledge of legalities) that if they picked up CM's scent around his area, that they would have the right to search his car. Again JMO.

someone please correct me if I am wrong: but aren't cadaver dogs just trained for that. IE, they are not trained to pick up live human scent.

OT: Dogs are amazing with what they can do/smell/sense. Im in awe that after all time time, there was a hit.

From what I know, I believe you are correct. There are two different types of dogs, each trained in their own special field. JMO

I wish they'd take the dogs to the apartment she visited that night.

My understanding on that was if she got in to a car it would be a waste of time to use them??? I think that is how it was explained. I do know that PPD said there were no "signs" of struggle in the actual garage by her vehicle though.

This is why I am thinking its decomp scent. But of course I have no idea. It would be helpful if we knew more. Can someone remind me why PPD said they didn't use dogs in the first place? I can't remember their reasoning.

Sad that PPD has been saying for 3 months that there is no evidence a crime was committed. At least now they have proof of a crime(IMO if it was truly a cadaver dog that got the hit - it was decomposition)

ETA: I just read an article that said cadaver dog hit could actually be blood too

So, I'm definitely no expert on the matter, but I can speak from my own experience... I was drugged with either ghb or rohypnol (roofies) by my step-father when I was 13 (so quite close to CM'S height and weight at the time.) The order of the reaction you described above was different for me. I first had a drunk feeling, then passed out cold. I woke up probably about an hour+ later (I base this on the fact that I was watching a movie when this happened and the credits were rolling when I was woken up.) I had vomited on myself in my sleep, and my step-father woke me up. I couldn't stand or walk, collapsed when I tried. It was a very frightening experience to be so suddenly incapacitated. I would not have had the strength to defend myself if necessary, but I was coherent enough to forcefully say NO when my step-father asked if I wanted him to help me change out of my soiled shirt. If she was drugged, I'd say it would have had to have been as she was leaving the party. It hit me within about 20 min, and there is no way she would have been able to walk so straight. I could see her having a similar bad reaction to it and getting sick, which would explain EA cleaning the passenger side door. Ugh, I feel sick after writing this all out. :(
Thanks for sharing. That must be hard to put into words.

oh my gosh! So what does that mean?? I hate the twitter posts to be honest because with so few characters they can't even elaborate. Are the dogs picking up just her scent in general? Or are they picking up decomposition scent?
If it is decomposition scent, how could that scent be given off immediately?
If EA left the garage at 3:58 as per the video cameras, how could this be?? Is it possible that she met someone else in the garage? Could he have known the person she met up with and that's why he is lying? (I know that's crazy and stupid because if that's true then he has allowed himself to look guilty!!!) But could she have arranged a meeting and he knew about it and then he did just get in his car and leave her with that person? Maybe the person wasn't there and he didn't see them, or maybe he knew she arranged to meet someone but didn't know who it was or maybe knew OF them but when he found out she was missing he was afraid to say anything. Maybe he finally said something to LE and we just aren't privy to it. God I hope so!

( and I know none of this explains the injuries he had, but I don't know.... I'm just throwing ideas out there...)

Hi Guys. I've been lurking here from the beginning off and on. If the cadaver dogs picked up her scent in Legacy parking lot, I am assuming that this is the crime scene. Could someone refresh my memory as to how many other cars left the lot after the time Christina was seen there in the early morning hours? We obviously know EA's was one of them. Someone transported her out of that lot, IMO, a lot of things already point to EA, but I was wondering if anyone heard if LE had identified the owners of other cars leaving the garage during the hours after Christina entered the garage. Ruling them out would strengthen a case against EA, MOO. Those bite marks speak volumes to me, but all avenues must be pursued.

Ah ha!

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · 3m 3 minutes ago
Cadaver dogs detect bodily fluids, NOT just indication of decomposition #ChristinaMorris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste