GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone, maybe a VI, say she threw up earlier in the evening, that's why she changed shirts? TIA

Did she leave her other shirt in the apartment? Is that how LE knows for sure she had thrown up? Her backpack seems so small to have carried her dirty shirt and skirt in.

I understand your frustration with the Shops at Legacy management if they are not putting info on their fb page, but to hurt the business owners who are trying to make a living running their businesses and have no control over what the management does is hurting the wrong people, in my opinion. It's one thing if a particular SHOP refuses to help out, but that's kindof like refusing to tip your waiter because you think the valet was rude. (Sorry if that's a lame analogy, but the only one I could think of on the fly.)

Not an attack on your frustration, but just trying to give another viewpoint.

Yes, if it's the management's call to not put up the posters, then the individual shops could pressure management because their sales are suffering. A girl is missing, presumed deceased, and some of it happened there.......you'd think management would support the community and family. I cringe to think the dollar trumps all.

Trained cadaver dogs are not going to hit on vomit. IMO They hit on fluids or gases released from a dead body.

Are there any fluids that come out during vomiting (bile and other stomach fluids, plus whatever she ate) that would begin to decompose on the carpet, and cause a "hit?"

No, not with the training I am comfortable backing. And not with dogs that are NASAR or FEMA certified.

It's not so much that it comes out and decomposes, it's that it comes out already decomposing that makes a difference.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-152258.html

My post was embedded in the initial post, so I assume the question was asked of me; but others have also been asked the same. There was a mod note a couple of days ago (and reminders before that) that EA is the only name sleuthable at this time. So that means other names are not to be sleuthed. Not sure how that can be understood any other way. It seems very clear to me; But since you asked, all I can say while mentioning the one name that is permissible on which to comment is --that EA didn't do it... in my opinion. When things change there will be more to say.... per TOS.

So if you think he DIDN'T do it can you at least say what supports why he's lied about it? Since EA IS sleuthable and state without mentioning names why you think he's innocent and someone else is guilty? How did she get out of the garage? You can state a theory on that without a name if you really have an better solution or theory on what happened and such. Have you shared your theories with PPD just curious [modsnip]? If not what proof can you provide to have anyone understands your thoughts and theories. Not trying to be rude or cause issues but trying to objectively understand WHY you think what you think when evidence so far clearly shows otherwise. Here's your chance to share.

Alright, could someone have driven a car that once had Christina in it back to the garage, maybe opened the door, got out, looked around for any signs of a crime, and the dogs would be able to pick up her scent from there? Or is that a stretch? (I'm talking decomp sent)

Sad that PPD has been saying for 3 months that there is no evidence a crime was committed. At least now they have proof of a crime(IMO if it was truly a cadaver dog that got the hit - it was decomposition)

ETA: I just read an article that said cadaver dog hit could actually be blood too

Yes.... in my reading they can pick up a drop of blood or even just a tooth.

So if you think he DIDN'T do it can you at least say what supports why he's lied about it? Since EA IS sleuthable and state without mentioning names why you think he's innocent and someone else is guilty? How did she get out of the garage? You can state a theory on that within a name if you really have an better solution or theory on what happened and such. Have you shared your theories with PPD just curious [modsnip]? If not what proof can you provide to have anyone understands your thoughts and theories. Not trying to be rude or cause issues but trying to objectively understand WHY you think what you think when evidence so far clearly shows otherwise. Here's your chance to share.

I guess I go back to Mamamerced's excellent point about tone and the way a message is delivered. I am allowed to believe him because I believe him. And I've also considered other factors that surround this case. I'll say more when I have more to say. Thanks.

Catherine Ross from NBC5 said "Private K9 unit searched south of 121, Allen neighborhoods-following up on tips. " So it looks like they aren't just at SOL today.

I suppose at this point we have to wait for confirmation that it was, in fact, Christina's scent the dogs hit on. What an awful thought.

Good theory IMO, I want to discuss this a bit if we could:

If a friend was jealous, what type of plan do you think she could come up with? Do you think the so called friend wanted to hurt her or just get her out of the picture and how? I am interested in this theory!

Alternative Theory

At first I was strongly of the opinion Christina ran away. I have since decided that is probably not the case. For a long while I was sure the boyfriend had something to do with it, still not convinced he didn't have anything to do with it.

Here is my latest theory as to what happened and why,

I feel like the whole thing was a set up. Christina was prettier than all of the girls, she got out of her high school town (a big deal at least where I am from) , and had a good job, a boyfriend, etc.. lots of things that would make less attractive females jealous. I feel there is one very jealous female, and I feel that this female from Christina's past planned something bad happening to Christina. I'm just not sure what she planned my mind goes back and forth between drugs or revenge for something we don't yet know about.
I strongly feel EA is an idiot drug dealer. I just can't see him killing her, I see him being a little errand boy for one of the girls. I feel like he is the drug supplier, and rather than disappointing his parents by letting them know what he was into he just made up stupid lies. I really think he is digging a hole with all these lies for the sole purpose of not disappointing his parents.
With that being said, do I think it's possible EA put Christina in his car and delivered her back to the apartment, very much so!!!

MOO, Please punch holes in my theory, will not be mad! Look forward to it, I see a lot of people who say they have different theories but no one will share, so I tried.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27558...ris?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

here is what we were waiting for... the what...

"Paula Boudreaux told FOX 4 that her cadaver dogs reacted to what she thinks is a trace of blood in the Shops at Legacy parking garage. It was near where she said Enrique Arochi's car was parked on the night Morris disappeared."

Wow! That would be a huge break! I hope the police are out there and are able to determine if it is in fact blood and is hers or not. They must have gone out to gather this evidence don't you think? The article says they aren't certain that PPD will go out to the garage or not. That seems crazy to me. But maybe there is certain protocol they have to follow as far as bringing in their own dogs or something since this is an independent search. Does anyone know how that might work?
I wonder when they found this. Early today? Just recently?

Wow! That would be a huge break! I hope the police are out there and are able to determine if it is in fact blood and is hers or not. They must have gone out to gather this evidence don't you think? The article says they aren't certain that PPD will go out to the garage or not. That seems crazy to me. But maybe there is certain protocol they have to follow as far as bringing in their own dogs or something since this is an independent search. Does anyone know how that might work?
I wonder when they found this. Early today? Just recently?

It's upsetting that it took 3 months to get to this. I wish this was done from the get go.

I wish they'd take the dogs to the apartment she visited that night.

That is my exact thoughts as well...
Who all actually was there before they all went to Henry's?
How Many stuck around all night & morning?
Who came and left at odd times?
Did anyone leave before or minutes after CM & EA and then perhaps Return before 7am ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste