GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post the affidavit and search warrant for me?

This was my thought... like if he was near a wooded area trying to go as far as he could by car and hitting a tree or something, but I believe a VI said that it was obvious scrap. I think what I pictured was one of the concrete barrier type things up and down so much of HWY 75 right now...
Just a thought...could EA's car have gotten damaged from somewhere he went to get rid of Christina? For example, could he have driven it thru some rough terrain, some ruts, somewhere off-road not suitable for that type of vehicle, or something of that nature and that caused the damage? Those cars are very low profile and don't have much for ground clearance. JMO and just trying to come up with thoughts/ideas that may in any way help find Christina.

IMO, this "friend" is either made up along with parking in the different garage or it is one in the same - referring to PP's apt.

I think it's very likely "anonymous" isn't trusted as being truly anonymous by many people scared to tell what they know about any crime.

I think all this is in reference to the group returning from Whataburger at 23:22. SB was with the group in who knows whose car & she knew where people parked. This does nothing to indicate where people were parked or who they rode with earlier in the evening.

Also, I think it is worthy to note that EA was not a total stranger to CM since high school. I've gotten the feeling from several comments here that the sense is he was just some guy who went to the same school as her 5 years ago, but they didn't really know each other. They became FB friends 3 yrs ago. So at minimum, they kept up with whatever each other was posting through the last 3 years.

Hello-
Wanted to clarify -
My questions only stem from the Affidavit or MSM portions that are unclear or portions that I feel need further inquiry.
Jmom is checking into something -Sorry since there were several posts pertaining to the same questions or line of thoughts and ideas based off the reports.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
pg3/7 top paragraph
Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved
into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend.

Pg3 Paragraph #2 & #3
Affiant later obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage where Arochi's Camaro was recorded
driving out of the parking garage at approximately 0358 hours from an area where Sabrina Boss, A friend
of Morris who was with her that night, stated Morris, Arochi, and other members of the group had parked.

Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows Arochi's Camaro entering
the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 08/29/2014 at approximately 2322, followed immediately by
"Morris" Toyota Celica. According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles were parked within close proximity of
each other.

Over the weekend here is a question that popped in my head and bugs me. So she can't find her car keys.... I know the first thing I would have done when I got to the garage (even if I had already arranged a ride with EA) is look in my car to see if I had accidentally left the keys in there. I think if she would have done this, then LE would have seen it and we may have heard something. If there cars were nose to nose or side by side as people have hinted around to, then they should have see at the very least if she went by her car and then went and got into his.... I wasn't online much this weekend so I was really hoping I'd come back to news today:( So heartbreaking!

My reasoning:

LE said they have video of Chrisina pulling in and parking her car. Her car was never moved. EA's car was close by.

LE said she could have only leftt the garage via EA's car. (EA is not named suspect or POI or arrested)

LE said they have no evidence a crime was committed (so if she left with EA it was willingly)

LE has named no one suspect or POI.

LE has not asked for public's help with description of EA's car and whereabouts that morning.

I have not one time said EA is innocent. I want facts and truth justt like everyone else. I refuse to take these cases personally. Once you ttake a case personally you fail to be objective to all aspects.

and my comment to this is, even if he wants to stick to his story about her going her way and him going his.....close proximity in this garage means he would have seen what happened to her. This is a small garage and he couldn't have missed it (though I think a lot of us believe he didn't)

Hello-
Wanted to clarify -
My questions only stem from the Affidavit or MSM portions that are unclear or portions that I feel need further inquiry.
Jmom is checking into something -Sorry since there were several posts pertaining to the same questions or line of thoughts and ideas based off the reports.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
pg3/7 top paragraph
Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved
into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend.

Pg3 Paragraph #2 & #3
Affiant later obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage where Arochi's Camaro was recorded
driving out of the parking garage at approximately 0358 hours from an area where Sabrina Boss, A friend
of Morris who was with her that night, stated Morris, Arochi, and other members of the group had parked.

Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows Arochi's Camaro entering
the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 08/29/2014 at approximately 2322, followed immediately by
"Morris" Toyota Celica. According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles were parked within close proximity of
each other.

What if when the got to their cars in the parking garage (Christina had already decided she would let EA drive her to her parents or where ever they discussed) She gets in his car and they buckle up and as he is leaving parking garage he shows Christina that he had her keys all along . Kind of like taunting her but joking around? She gets mad and then a fight happened. Just a thought ...

and my comment to this is, even if he wants to stick to his story about her going her way and him going his.....close proximity in this garage means he would have seen what happened to her. This is a small garage and he couldn't have missed it (though I think a lot of us believe he didn't)
BBM
I just wanted to add, It was actually PPD Officer Tilley that has stated this as well-(many times)
His statement to BF “We parted when I saw my car,” he said. “I just got in it and left......(see quote below)
Not disputing or being contradictory.. I just like to post links -LOL
On many of the MSM vid reports ..there is a stairwell directly in front of that illuminated corridor CAM13 (motion activated captured the 2 entering and approaching the interior)
Could she have went up those stairs or around either side???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-garage-friend-party-three-months-ago.html

The close friend she was seen walking with has been questioned and police do not consider him a suspect in the disappearance.

'He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,' Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson, told CBS

Dallas/Fort Worth. 'She went the other way. From there, we don't really know what happened.'

Morris' bank accounts have not been accessed and her cell phone is turned off or dead.

The last 15 calls were to her boyfriend. And police say there was no sign of foul play or a struggle near her car.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

Arochi said he had never really hung out with Christina prior to Aug. 29, when a group of mutual friends went to bars at the Shops at Legacy and then a nearby Whataburger for food. He said after eating, he decided to leave, and Christina went with him.

“We parted when I saw my car,” he said. “I just got in it and left, and there’s proof that I left right away because of the Toll Tag [booth] that I drove by 11 minutes after leaving. It was on Custer [Road], so it was pretty obvious I was heading home.

“I had to work [Aug. 30] at 8 a.m.; that’s why I went home that night. … I had to be up by 7 a.m. [Law enforcement] went to make sure I was at work. They took the cameras from my job.”

So he bit himself and beat himself up so that he was limping less than 6 hours later? No MOO is that no, she didn't go anywhere, why would she have gone up stairs.... if she just wanted to go home. Going up the stairs gets her nowhere except locked doors. I think if she wanted to go up to the stairs... he would have seen that in this garage. I also think that most of what he has said has been proven to be lies, so I just don't buy it. I'm broken hearted for her family.... maybe he didn't do it, or he didn't do it alone. The one thing I know without a doubt is that he knows more. I just can't ignore all the other things surround him in the hours following. I want to peace and closure before Christmas for this family, they deserve that much:( All my opinion and thoughts and everything I say is always my own thoughts. I pray that someone talks to LE soon, because this is no way to live.
BBM
I just wanted to add, It was actually PPD Officer Tilley that has stated this as well-(many times)
His statement to BF “We parted when I saw my car,” he said. “I just got in it and left......(see quote below)
Not disputing or being contradictory.. I just like to post links -LOL
On many of the MSM vid reports ..there is a stairwell directly in front of that illuminated corridor CAM13 (motion activated captured the 2 entering and approaching the interior)
Could she have went up those stairs or around either side???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-garage-friend-party-three-months-ago.html

The close friend she was seen walking with has been questioned and police do not consider him a suspect in the disappearance.

'He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,' Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson, told CBS

Dallas/Fort Worth. 'She went the other way. From there, we don't really know what happened.'

Morris' bank accounts have not been accessed and her cell phone is turned off or dead.

The last 15 calls were to her boyfriend. And police say there was no sign of foul play or a struggle near her car.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

Arochi said he had never really hung out with Christina prior to Aug. 29, when a group of mutual friends went to bars at the Shops at Legacy and then a nearby Whataburger for food. He said after eating, he decided to leave, and Christina went with him.

“We parted when I saw my car,” he said. “I just got in it and left, and there’s proof that I left right away because of the Toll Tag [booth] that I drove by 11 minutes after leaving. It was on Custer [Road], so it was pretty obvious I was heading home.

“I had to work [Aug. 30] at 8 a.m.; that’s why I went home that night. … I had to be up by 7 a.m. [Law enforcement] went to make sure I was at work. They took the cameras from my job.”

Over the weekend here is a question that popped in my head and bugs me. So she can't find her car keys.... I know the first thing I would have done when I got to the garage (even if I had already arranged a ride with EA) is look in my car to see if I had accidentally left the keys in there. I think if she would have done this, then LE would have seen it and we may have heard something. If there cars were nose to nose or side by side as people have hinted around to, then they should have see at the very least if she went by her car and then went and got into his.... I wasn't online much this weekend so I was really hoping I'd come back to news today:( So heartbreaking!

The Keys??
I must have missed something . I thought that was resolved by CD-VI that confirmed CM had found those Key(s)

Party goers did state that Christina found her keys. Whether that is true or not who knows? I am not sure I believe anything from that group at this point. I believe it's obvious there is a lot more to the party story and her disappearance than any of us know. The key lies within that group IMO.

IMO if she had found her keys she would have gotten in her car and driven herself home. But that is JMO.

The Keys??
I must have missed something . I thought that was resolved by CD-VI that confirmed CM had found those Key(s)

Party goers did state that Christina found her keys. Whether that is true or not who knows? I am not sure I believe anything from that group at this point. I believe it's obvious there is a lot more to the party story and her disappearance than any of us know. The key lies within that group IMO.

IMO if she had found her keys she would have gotten in her car and driven herself home. But that is JMO.

Yes ..I agree !!
According to SN - She was insisting on going back to Fort Worth . He knew she was obviously ready to go..
Someone in that group or their associations is the key to might know for sure.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.

Yes finding the keys also doesn't jive with the fact that she sent a text at 3:36 saying she couldn't find her keys. That would have been about the time she left the apartment. If someone found them in the apt just as she was walking out and after she sent that text she also wouldn't have sent a text to HF at 3:58 saying she needed him to leave the door open. At that point she was in the garage and EA was already seen driving out the exit. I know we've talked about the keys a million times but there is something weird about the whole thing with the keys.

Yes finding the keys also doesn't jive with the fact that she sent a text at 3:36 saying she couldn't find her keys. That would have been about the time she left the apartment. If someone found them in the apt just as she was walking out and after she sent that text she also wouldn't have sent a text to HF at 3:58 saying she needed him to leave the door open. At that point she was in the garage and EA was already seen driving out the exit. I know we've talked about the keys a million times but there is something weird about the whole thing with the keys.

Agreed. IMO "I lost my keys" was either code for something or to get HF's attention.

Yes ..I agree !!
According to SN - She was insisting on going back to Fort Worth . He knew she was obviously ready to go..
Someone in that group or their associations is the key to might know for sure.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.

Personally, I think EA is the master key.

Wasn't that text regarding the house key? Has it been resolved about the house key possibly being on a separate ring from the car keys?

Were her house keys on the set with the car keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member