GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that too. But I think it is just EA getting lawyer, which has turned into a "party goer got a lawyer", which has turned into "party goers have gotten lawyers". JMO

I wouldn't expect any of the party goers/ the friends to speak of any of the details that went on that night or what they know that could jeopardize the case... I think a few people here were saying "where are the friends?" as in just participating in interviews saying "I really miss my friend, Christina. I want her found and brought back home where she should be.." They could be more out spoken on social media (seems they are not at all anymore) by having Christina's missing photo on their social media pages, tweet #findChristinaMorris, retweet anything findchristinamorris related...anything like that to show support to Jonni and to Christina's family...they don't have to divulge information that would affect this case to show that they are very worried about their friend and they care about what happened to her. If it was my friend that disappeared after spending a night out with me - I would absolutely respect the investigation - and I would also show my support to my friend's family by keeping her name out there by having her info on ALL of my social media pages until she was found, when Jonni was there in Texas I would have asked her what events she had setup that I could participate in /help her with (fundrasiers for example)...I, too find it unsettling that none of them are doing any of this ...I did see the CM's missing info on some of the friends social media pages in the very beginning...but not in quite a while.

I personally don't think it is odd that they are not giving the PI info (as she stated) because when they did speak w LE and gave their statements (I'm assuming that happened -don't know anything about that) that LE I'm sure asked them to keep quiet as to not risk leaking certain info about the case. I once had to give information to police about the events of something I witnessed. Months later a PI came knocking on my door to ask me questions. I was too afraid to speak with him based on the conversations I had with LE. The PI was just doing their job to help the victims family and I felt bad about declining. I was also in my early 20's then and I was just too afraid to. Now, I'm "a little" older. :) So, I was thinking would I now feel comfortable speaking with a PI now vs. back then...and even just to answer some basic questions - I think I'd still be afraid to say the wrong thing/too much. The last thing I would want to do is hamper LE's investigation.

But that's all JMO and what I would do.

My hope is that Christina is found asap...I want her back home with her family. I hope by finding Christina the answers will then come..if they won't before.

I believe it was one of the VI's, Carltondance, that stated some of those at the party had retained lawyers.

This was an interesting one also for anyone interested. Talks about his friends or whatever that know Christina's friends.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-5&p=10982188#post10982188

You can read his other posts.

Of course this is from mid September. Before we knew or or could talk about EA. Prior to hearing about EA's car being taken by LE, bruises, bite mark (or bike marks) and car damage. Drugs MAY have played a part, but I don't believe drugs were directly involved. In fact, drugs may only turn out to be a footnote in the story of Christina's disappearance when it all comes out.

Still it is interesting insight as to what is being said behind the scenes.

Just a thought...could EA's car have gotten damaged from somewhere he went to get rid of Christina? For example, could he have driven it thru some rough terrain, some ruts, somewhere off-road not suitable for that type of vehicle, or something of that nature and that caused the damage? Those cars are very low profile and don't have much for ground clearance. JMO and just trying to come up with thoughts/ideas that may in any way help find Christina.

I think this is quite probably the most likely explanation for the damage or he was simply manouvering in a state of panic and clipped something as he did so. Maybe as it was dark he didn't realise at first that the damage was there, maybe he saw it the next morning and came up with an "explanation".

My opinion-I dont think it was a set up. Christina told her mom about the party. I think it was high school friends getting together and maybe a friend of a friend joined in. I think girls night is just a catch phrase to describe a generic get together. If it is true that Christina's boss said she was crying at work on Friday, I would think she only recently suspected her boyfriend of cheating. Since the plans were already in place for the evening, I think she went to the party hoping to have some fun. Her mom said she got into a disagreement with HF on the phone at the end of the evening. If something at the party set off the chain of events, alcohol/drug just made it worse. People have said she was concerned for her dog. The dog lived with her and HF. I dont think he would suddenly stop caring for it if she wasnt home. I think if she said she had to go home because of the dog, it may have been a break up. I think EA is responsible. I think he thought he had a chance with her and made a move. I think he acted alone (but change my mind from time to time).

I think if he clocked into work at 8 am is significant (and you have to be present at the store to clock in). There are only a few reasons to clock in and leave. He was scamming the Company out of 3 hours of pay? Or he was attempting to establish an alibi for himself. If he clocked in and left to establish an alibi, he had unfinished business. If something tragic happened to Christina, he needed more time to cover up the crime. From the coworkers statement, he didnt appear to go home for a few hours sleep and a shower.

BBM - how big is this Sprint store? I'm guessing not so large that EA could just disappear for periods of time and the other staff not know where he was or think he was "in the back"

I bet LE know exactly what time he got there and if he left during the day. The co-workers don't sound like a group who are likely to cover for their boss.

But, really, why would they retain lawyers if they were just at a party together?

I know we discussed this a lot but I have to agree with you, there's no reason to lawyer up simply because you were there that night is there?

I think this is quite probably the most likely explanation for the damage or he was simply manouvering in a state of panic and clipped something as he did so. Maybe as it was dark he didn't realise at first that the damage was there, maybe he saw it the next morning and came up with an "explanation".

I wouldn't doubt but LE is going through complaint files. Such as someone's mailbox was knocked down. Although, sometimes the owners will simply replace it and not call the police. ("Don't want to bother the police." OR "What are the police REALLY going to do about it when they have bigger crimes to solve.") Another reason to call in a tip. It may end up adding to the timeline of events between 0400 and 1015.

IMO the party-goers haven't said much because i think LE has requested them not to.

I've wondered about that too and certainly I was see it as a reason not to speak to the press or post about the case on SM but I understand that Paula the PI is working with the blessing of LE so it seems odd to me that they wouldn't all talk to her

JMO

I read somewhere on here in the not too distant past that some had retained lawyers. For some reason I think it said a couple of them had. It seems to me it was said with authority, not an opinion. But, who knows.......

I haven't been back to check and it may even have been deleted but I'm sure CD told us that at least one of the party goers had retained a lawyer

I wouldn't doubt but LE is going through complaint files. Such as someone's mailbox was knocked down. Although, sometimes the owners will simply replace it and not call the police. ("Don't want to bother the police." OR "What are the police REALLY going to do about it when they have bigger crimes to solve.") Another reason to call in a tip. It may end up adding to the timeline of events between 0400 and 1015.

That's a good point, if Jonnni and her team haven't already done this then a plea to home and business owners on EA's most likely routes that night could yield some very useful information.

I've wondered about that too and certainly I was see it as a reason not to speak to the press or post about the case on SM but I understand that Paula the PI is working with the blessing of LE so it seems odd to me that they wouldn't all talk to her

JMO

Exactly.

I also believe there may be some fear as well, everyone understands that. However, it has been made very very clear, no one cares about anything anyone was doing that night except who has or who knows knows where Christina is. It has been long enough.

I also agree about the SM and helping with events with these so called "friends" I have been to each event except Saturday, because I was searching, and I will tell you her "friends" have not been there. There were a few at the 2 month vigil but I don't believe they were the "friends" that were with her that night and the party host has been to no events!!!! I would know and she hasn't. At least be involved and support Jonni and the family. Christina has a lot of true and real friends and they help all the time. They are great kids just like she is. It makes me absolutely sick that Christina is not home yet. So excuse me if I don't buy all these excuses and lies these "friends" are trying to put out there. I know the truth of the matter.

[modsnip]

My opinion-I dont think it was a set up. Christina told her mom about the party. I think it was high school friends getting together and maybe a friend of a friend joined in. I think girls night is just a catch phrase to describe a generic get together. If it is true that Christina's boss said she was crying at work on Friday, I would think she only recently suspected her boyfriend of cheating. Since the plans were already in place for the evening, I think she went to the party hoping to have some fun. Her mom said she got into a disagreement with HF on the phone at the end of the evening. If something at the party set off the chain of events, alcohol/drug just made it worse. People have said she was concerned for her dog. The dog lived with her and HF. I dont think he would suddenly stop caring for it if she wasnt home. I think if she said she had to go home because of the dog, it may have been a break up. I think EA is responsible. I think he thought he had a chance with her and made a move. I think he acted alone (but change my mind from time to time).

I think if he clocked into work at 8 am is significant (and you have to be present at the store to clock in). There are only a few reasons to clock in and leave. He was scamming the Company out of 3 hours of pay? Or he was attempting to establish an alibi for himself. If he clocked in and left to establish an alibi, he had unfinished business. If something tragic happened to Christina, he needed more time to cover up the crime. From the coworkers statement, he didnt appear to go home for a few hours sleep and a shower.

Excellent Post!
I don't think there was any grand plan involved, i think it was one man making an error of judgement maybe thinking he had a chance when he didn't because he was impaired then been unable to deal with the rejection through a lack of maturity fueled by a lot of alcohol and drugs leading to some unspeakable consequences. K-I-S-S MOO

IMO the party-goers haven't said much because i think LE has requested them not to.

What's up cookiez? Long time no see!
Your theory is something to think about. Wouldn't they go to events just to help you think though? Like the fundraisers or share the missing person flyer?
I understand not doing a bunch of interviews but I don't really understand how showing up for helping out with things would be bad for them. Thoughts?

I know we dont know all the names of the people at the party. I believe one of the girls is a mother, maybe others?! Could the "friends" be afraid to say anything about events of the evening because it could jeopardize custody. If I knew my friend didnt have anything to do with Christina's disappearance but if something came out about events of the evening that could be used in a custody battle, I think I would stay quiet figuring the police will figure out the true culprit. Could someone in the group been on probation? Could releasing info to the police cause one of the"friends" to be in probation violation and possibly face court issues, if the truth came out? They could be thinking, I dont want to be the one that causes "whomever" to go back to jail.

I know we dont know all the names of the people at the party. I believe one of the girls is a mother, maybe others?! Could the "friends" be afraid to say anything about events of the evening because it could jeopardize custody. If I knew my friend didnt have anything to do with Christina's disappearance but if something came out about events of the evening that could be used in a custody battle, I think I would stay quiet figuring the police will figure out the true culprit. Could someone in the group been on probation? Could releasing info to the police cause one of the"friends" to be in probation violation and possibly face court issues, if the truth came out? They could be thinking, I dont want to be the one that causes "whomever" to go back to jail.

They could remain anonymous.

JMOM this has already been done. Trust me I want Christina back as soon as possible! LE is aware of everything to my knowledge

I also believe there may be some fear as well, everyone understands that. However, it has been made very very clear, no one cares about anything anyone was doing that night except who has or who knows knows where Christina is. It has been long enough.

I also agree about the SM and helping with events with these so called "friends" I have been to each event except Saturday, because I was searching, and I will tell you her "friends" have not been there. There were a few at the 2 month vigil but I don't believe they were the "friends" that were with her that night and the party host has been to no events!!!! I would know and she hasn't. At least be involved and support Jonni and the family. Christina has a lot of true and real friends and they help all the time. They are great kids just like she is. It makes me absolutely sick that Christina is not home yet. So excuse me if I don't buy all these excuses and lies these "friends" are trying to put out there. I know the truth of the matter.

[modsnip]

I agree but sometimes if someone speaks up anonymously, others will know who gave up the secret because it is a small group. I pray they will come forward. I had a friend go missing. I showed up 4 times over 2 days at the command center asking to please let me help search, they declined. I took food to the family. I helped organize a search after LE cleared the area. We found her body. There is nothing anyone could have said or done that would have caused me not to tell the police anything I knew. I am just theorizing some reasons that secrets may be being kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste