GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article says it was at a club operating inside a strip club once the strip club closed so I doubt there were lap dances goin on at that time. Like Jonni said, hes very into himself. I can see him dancing in the mirror all alone at his home before getting a lap dance from a stripper. Lol.
It seems Christina is way out of his league. Where are you Christina? They are coming!

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26539776/investigation-after-hours-dance-club

Jaguars is a strip club first and foremost and is open all night into daylight hours. The dance club might take over part (I've never been) once they stop serving alcohol at 2am but I'm 98% positive the strip club activities would have still been going on simultaneously, perhaps just in a separate part of the club.

True. But, maybe she didn't plan on going "dancing" but rather going to spy on HF, see who he was leaving with from the night club, see whose vehicle was at their house/apartment they shared, spying on him etc. Since she may not have had her house key, maybe she tried to get in the house and he was home up to no good and a fight ensued of some sort? Maybe he had something she wanted and he didn't want to share, etc etc etc

I still doubt EA would drive her all the way to fort worth, or the club he was at since that's not the same direction his tolltags caught him, when he had to be at work in less than 4hrs and hadn't slept. I think the obvious choice would be to go to her dads to get the spare keys, or sleep it off at her dads and get her car a few hours later.

The 4minute mark gets interesting bc of talk of Christina moving home....

I found it very interesting because the reported said Jonni said that night Christina was going to break up with him and move home. Anna said previously she had said that, but not that night. They were working things out. Hmmm....

One other thing I noted...neither of them at any point stated that HF has been cleared by LE and that he is not a POI or a suspect. Of course that doesn't mean that he is one. But, I noted that neither one of them during the interviews in being asked if he could be involved said, no, LE cleared him.

Has any surveillance footage etc from this night club been reviewed/looked at from the night Christina went missing? How solid was the so-called alibi of HF's the night Christina went missing? Has his vehicle been checked? Warrant served at his house? Lots of questions, so few answers.

Also, JMO, I have nothing to base it on, but I do wonder, if LE doesn't have other video surveillance that
we don't know about that shows a lot more of what may have taken place the night Christina went
missing.......

I thought the club only had parties on sunday's once the strip club closed.

But Jonni said that she spoke with Hunter every day. I'm sure it was him playing the dutiful yet morose boyfriend. Disgusting to dupe the family.

No kidding! I wish I could waterboard and put bamboo shoots up the fingernails of at least 2 people right now. Ugh- I could just scream!

I still doubt EA would drive her all the way to fort worth when he had to be at work in less than 4hrs and hadn't slept. I think the obvious choice would be to go to her dads to get the spare keys, or sleep it off at her dads and get her car a few hours later.

I said this a month ago, he could have called into work late this night. His coworkers wouldn't know, but his boss would. His boss has not been interviewed that I have seen. So, while he appeared late, he was actually "on time" since he let them know the night before. Or maybe he called earlier in the party. Been there. Done that. Now, I know he said he got there at 8 and we know he was at Kroger at 10 something. Not sure how to fit that in.

I still don't believe she left on her own..

She was murdered. He will cop a plea deal with the
feds for location of cm. Ea
is scared now, and I am sure cops are tracking every move he makes!

s

I found it very interesting because the reported said Jonni said that night Christina was going to break up with him and move home. Anna said previously she had said that, but not that night. They were working things out. Hmmm....

One other thing I noted...neither of them at any point stated that HF has been cleared by LE and that he is not a POI or a suspect. Of course that doesn't mean that he is one. But, I noted that neither one of them during the interviews in being asked if he could be involved said, no, LE cleared him.

*Good Post*

They may have gotten info she was going to break up with HF from friends after August 30th. I wouldn't be telling my parents my current boyfriend had drug issues and I may break up with him because I know they'd flip. I think she was texting other people that night (friends). The parents probably found out through those friends after she went missing when they were trying to piece together what happened. It may have thrown Anna off when they said "Jonni said" because she didn't want to confirm if she was being set up by media or something? JMO

Of coarse the parents knew about his priors and knew they had fights, probably figured it could be drug related but she didn't necessarily tell them that. I'm sure they could read between the lines and said "come home whenever you need to".

But Jonni said that she spoke with Hunter every day. I'm sure it was him playing the dutiful yet morose boyfriend. Disgusting to dupe the family.
Of course he did...but maybe she knew all along something wasn't right with him.

Well now is the time for HF to speak up
If he says anything at all, I doubt it would be to help us find Christina. I sincerely doubt he could plea bargain out of a million $ fine and 20 years. Imo

I said this a month ago, he could have called into work late this night. His coworkers wouldn't know, but his boss would. His boss has not been interviewed that I have seen. So, while he appeared late, he was actually "on time" since he let them know the night before. Or maybe he called earlier in the party. Been there. Done that. Now, I know he said he got there at 8 and we know he was at Kroger at 10 something. Not sure how to fit that in.

I would hope he would have called someone to let them know he wasn't going to be on time...but that still makes him late IMO. He's the only one who said he was there at 8 and that was in the interviews he did that were full of lies, so hard to believe him. MOO I don't know what happened before he was seen at Kroger but I'm betting after that he went to work for the first time that day. Three hours late. MOO

I thought the club only had parties on sunday's once the strip club closed.

I actually believe the club opens Sunday at 3am which is what most would call Saturday night if talking about what they were up to. On Saturdays (into Sunday morning) there is literally NO closing time for the strip club per their own website. http://jaguarsdallas.net/index.html (warning this takes you to a strip club website!)

Also Jaguars is a BYOB place so I would assume they get to avoid a LOT of laws that way. I would guess they open the dance club at 3am to attract people once bars are closed...especially since they are 18+ which is rare in Dallas for a club scene since most are functioning bars.

Again, I am almost positive that both the dance club AND the strip club would be active simultaneously.

WOW lots of news I missed while I was out tonight. I don't want to accuse Christina of anything, but is it possible she was also part of this ring in any way? Perhaps she brought some stuff to the party, who knows what was in that backpack.. it could have been worth a lot of money to EA (or any one else at the party). If she was sharing, or selling, every one would know what was in that bag.. and maybe some one tried to take it from her. and she bit them. etc.

IF she had any part in whats going on with HF and all these other people, that absolutely doesn't make me think any less of her, and I would hope no one else does either. I've done my fair share of bad things, but I am not a bad person and I do not think she is either. Just want that to be clear.

For what its worth I skipped a few pages so I dont know if this was discussed.

#findchristina

Here it says jaguars closes at 3am. Just wanted to be clear. Im Not trying to be crude. No time for that when Christina is missing. And hopefully Jmom is sleeping thru all this chaos because we need her tomoro to search with the hounds even though Im still praying CMO is alive somewhere. With all this craziness, strange things are happening. :praying:

http://dfwnl.com/profile/jaguars_dallas

3am on Monday morning. That's why its so confusing. The girl that died at the club died on 4/6/2014 which was a Sunday. That indicates to me that the dance club opened at 3am Sunday morning...at the same time the strip club is open until 7am Sunday morning from the Saturday night before.

I actually think by law they'd have to kick everyone out and then let new people in because of the age difference but I am still pretty sure it's BYOB and I'm almost positive there are still dancers which might explain the stage names in conjunction with the party drugs and/or arrests. I have a younger brother who I am positive has had some very late nights/early mornings at Jags, haha.

And the only reason this could be important is because it might explain more about HFs whereabouts, what Christina might have been upset about, and why she decided to leave a place she planned to stay all night. Scary and sad revelations today for sure.

WOW lots of news I missed while I was out tonight. I don't want to accuse Christina of anything, but is it possible she was also part of this ring in any way? Perhaps she brought some stuff to the party, who knows what was in that backpack.. it could have been worth a lot of money to EA (or any one else at the party). If she was sharing, or selling, every one would know what was in that bag.. and maybe some one tried to take it from her. and she bit them. etc.

IF she had any part in whats going on with HF and all these other people, that absolutely doesn't make me think any less of her, and I would hope no one else does either. I've done my fair share of bad things, but I am not a bad person and I do not think she is either. Just want that to be clear.

For what its worth I skipped a few pages so I dont know if this was discussed.

#findchristina

I agree with you and have wondered this myself. Does anyone remember about a month ago we were talking about her purse sales? She never sold them according to the website, but she had 4 designer purses for sale and they titled close to, if not , more than $15,000! She said at least one was a gift, but regardless I always wondered who had that money to gift and where she got that money to buy them. I know stores give a discount, but not that much.

I agree with you and have wondered this myself. Does anyone remember about a month ago we were talking about her purse sales? She never sold them according to the website, but she had 4 designer purses for sale and they titled close to, if not , more than $15,000! She said at least one was a gift, but regardless I always wondered who had that money to gift and where she got that money to buy them. I know stores give a discount, but not that much.
I thought about the purses about 20 seconds before you posted.
Seems like we should maybe explore where they came from, and where they are now.

This comment by Jonni was interesting to me...

Speaking with CBS 11 News by phone, Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy, said the new development has left her speechless. During the conversation she also revealed that her daughter was “upset over her boyfriend’s alleged drug use and threatened to leave him” right before she vanished.

...hmm Jonni saying that Christina threatened to leave him right before she vanished....really makes me think all sort of things... May scare someone when their live in girlfriend is "threatening" to end the relationship given all she knows /has on him...,just thinking out loud, imo.

The above quote is from this article:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/09/boyfriend-of-christina-morris-indicted-on-drug-charges/

This comment by Jonni was interesting to me...

Speaking with CBS 11 News by phone, Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy, said the new development has left her speechless. During the conversation she also revealed that her daughter was “upset over her boyfriend’s alleged drug use and threatened to leave him” right before she vanished.

...hmm Jonni saying that Christina threatened to leave him right before she vanished....really makes me think all sort of things... May scare someone when their live in girlfriend is "threatening" to end the relationship given all she knows /has on him...,just thinking out loud, imo.

The above quote is from this article:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/09/boyfriend-of-christina-morris-indicted-on-drug-charges/

True and report says beginning approximately August 1, 2014....that was before Christina went missing. Something is rotten in Denmark.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/txn/PressRelease/2014/DEC2014/DEC9Canelo, et al_indict.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState