GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no, of course not! But I think he deserves the heat some of us have been giving him here at Websleuths...until we hear a good explanation for his lies and inconsistencies. And I have yet to hear one...so I am still bringing the heat. I want to know why he lied. I believe something sinister lurks underneath the lies. If he comes out with a plausible explanation for the lies, then I will quit giving him the big old side-eye. (And yes, my other eye is looking sideways in the direction of HF)

Look I want 1st crack at him to find out why he lied and is acting like a douchebag...seriously how dumb can it get to lie about blue martini.. parking garage... I wanna smack the back of his head..UUUGGHHH . it is frustrating ..
then the other douche .... I wanna triple smack him.. the fact is ..... he might have motive since there was an emotional and physical relationship attached

I don't care about the guy either. We aren't buds.
I'm just saying it is a big deal.
Just like his long jail sentence that's going to go with it.

The details are on the article though.

I think what Catpatrol was isinuating is the big deal to us is finding Christina. I too could care less what happens to Hunter other than if he knows where Christina is he needs to spit it out. If Christina has been harmed and he knows why and who, at this point he has nothing to lose by speaking up. MOO

I don't think anyone condones what he did but unless there is a direct link to his drug activity and Christina missing he's not important. Hope that made sense and didn't come off rude. MOO

Yes I agree its a BIG DEAL! HF certainly has a record those that want to see a bit more look it up here to help with that jail.com...just sayin

All but one of those we've known about this whole time.... We've known he's a druggie this entire time.
The big deal is that Christina probably somehow tangled up in the middle of this.

We don't care about HF?
He is Christina's boyfriend. He shared a home with her. Shared a business with her. He neglected to answer her calls and texts. Neglected to report her missing (ever).
IMO We should care about HF and his dealings. They could, very well, hold the key to Christina's whereabouts.

I was speaking in reference to his punishment. I do not care what happens to him or if he is in a ton of trouble for what he has done. Please dont twist that.

Its on the FC page posted by BB

Can it be summarized here what was said? I went there and didn't see it, but it gets confusing/difficult to find a single comment under lots of posts. Thanks in advance.

Yeah but the thing is, I don't really care what happens to HF. We haven't even heard the details of the charge. Honestly, I'm not even thinking of this in terms of HF's punishment. Let justice be served, that's fine, I don't care about HF. Guys selling pills at afterhours clubs are a dime a dozen. IMO, this is big because it disrupts the trust that the family had in him, and I think that will unlock doors.

In total agreement with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member