GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
- EA, HF and drugs. This may be how they know one another. But one is in Allen and the other in Dallas (or maybe Ft. Worth). Two different turfs and not likely any competition. At best, maybe they have the same connection. But I don't see any more than that. I could be wrong, but I want to see it from LE or the media first.

In response to your above quote, JnRyan, It does appear , though, that, oddly, HF did a lot of his work out of Dallas...which is not so far from the Plano area :/ and apparently he did not mind traveling a long way for "business"

I do feel like someone posted early on that HF was in Dallas on the night of her disappearance, but I can't remember the who/where/what and all surrounding it. So I also wonder if the nightclub will be his alibi?

JMOM did HF tell Jonni where he was the night christina disappeared? If you can say.

I dont remember who it was but there was a chart posted awhile back just was wondering if it was still available and maybe updated...that is all

I made a table of suspicious behavior of EA vs HF once and tried to show everyone's opinion and it didn't go over well. :tomato:

BBM (SizeBM)

Wow. Distraction and sideshow. I'm not sure what to say about that. OK then. I find the arrests not only relevant but also kind of horrifying.

True dat!!

Makes me super confused reading how so many people on here don't see this as a big deal
HF has prior convictions guys... No matter if it was a gram of weed or an ecstasy pill, whatever it is, he has more than one. This means that this charge is just going to add to his pile. When he is sentenced they will look at all of that. They will say, we have given you chances, you haven't changed and have actually gotten worse, ciao.

Sorry it's the truth. Also, Texas is notoriously known for not going easy on people for crimes. Coming from another state where they let you go to rehab instead of jail multiple times before jail, texas doesn't play games. Dude is gone and it IS a big deal. Whether he's the head honcho or not of this.

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. HF arrest for Molly comes from somewhere I.e someone made it which leads higher up the food chain so to speak. However reading about this N-bomb, that can be ordered from China could be originating dealer(online order from china) which sales at club.

My understanding of the drug selling culture is that you know who you bought from and sold to but, would not ask or want to know beyond that.

MOO

True but if you are DEA you are going to take each "little man" and find out who they got it from until you reach the main guy.

True dat!!

Makes me super confused reading how so many people on here don't see this as a big deal
HF has prior convictions guys... No matter if it was a gram of weed or an ecstasy pill, whatever it is, he has more than one. This means that this charge is just going to add to his pile. When he is sentenced they will look at all of that. They will say, we have given you chances, you haven't changed and have actually gotten worse, ciao.

Sorry it's the truth. Also, Texas is notoriously known for not going easy on people for crimes. Coming from another states where they let you go to rehab instead of jail multiple times before jail, texas doesn't play games. Dude is gone and it IS a big deal. Whether he's the head honcho or not of this.

Yeah but the thing is, I don't really care what happens to HF. We haven't even heard the details of the charge. Honestly, I'm not even thinking of this in terms of HF's punishment. Let justice be served, that's fine, I don't care about HF. Guys selling pills at afterhours clubs are a dime a dozen. IMO, this is big because it disrupts the trust that the family had in him, and I think that will unlock doors.

I made a table of suspicious behavior of EA vs HF once and tried to show everyone's opinion and it didn't go over well. :tomato:

Oh ok I thought it was you then got confused.... I agreed with it so was wanting to see what you had....:drumroll:

True dat!!

Sorry it's the truth. Also, Texas is notoriously known for not going easy on people for crimes. Coming from another states where they let you go to rehab instead of jail multiple times before jail, texas doesn't play games. Dude is gone and it IS a big deal. Whether he's the head honcho or not of this.

:silly::silly::gasp:
CIAO!!! This is the post that made my afternoon !!!

Yeah but the thing is, I don't really care what happens to HF. We haven't even heard the details of the charge. Honestly, I'm not even thinking of this in terms of HF's punishment. Let justice be served, that's fine, I don't care about HF. Guys selling pills at afterhours clubs are a dime a dozen. IMO, this is big because it disrupts the trust that the family had in him, and I think that will unlock doors.

I don't care about the guy either. We aren't buds.
I'm just saying it is a big deal.
Just like his long jail sentence that's going to go with it.

The details are on the article though.

Good Grief ..LOL :juggling:

C. The guy is in hot water for sure ..but that does not mean he needs to have a needle in his arm and being labeled as guilty just yet.

Well, no, of course not! But I think he deserves the heat some of us have been giving him here at Websleuths...until we hear a good explanation for his lies and inconsistencies. And I have yet to hear one...so I am still bringing the heat. I want to know why he lied. I believe something sinister lurks underneath the lies. If he comes out with a plausible explanation for the lies, then I will quit giving him the big old side-eye. (And yes, my other eye is looking sideways in the direction of HF)

Yup ole POSHMARK !!!

I'm not much of a "car person." Are those Scions expensive? Are they popular with the twenty-ish crowd? They seem to be fairly common, or am I wrong? Do you see many of them around?

That's what he was charged with, not the evidence for the indictment.

His Arrest photo this time around looks much different than all the other ones...

True but if you are DEA you are going to take each "little man" and find out who they got it from until you reach the main guy.

Yes, it's a domino effect! Let's see how many will throw each other under the bus! Let it rip!!

:underbus:

True dat!!

Sorry it's the truth. Also, Texas is notoriously known for not going easy on people for crimes. Coming from another state where they let you go to rehab instead of jail multiple times before jail, texas doesn't play games. Dude is gone and it IS a big deal. Whether he's the head honcho or not of this.

Yes I agree its a BIG DEAL! HF certainly has a record those that want to see a bit more look it up here to help with that jail.com...just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003