GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then that is good. We don't have to worry about that :) I said last night this has to be heartbreaking for Jonni and all the family. I'm so sorry.

Ha ha! I think it's like the "This is Spinal Tap" issue... that would be 71" which would be 5'11"

:popcorn:

sooo i guess he wasn't spending all his time after she went missing passing out flyers .... :couch:

I thought this occurred on Aug 1. Before CM went missing. jmo

Referring to last quote only.

If she was passed off to someone she could be anywhere. Maybe why dogs didn't pick up on anything in the field search. The garage being only possible hit. Unfortunately she could be anywhere making the search extremely difficult but with the possibility of her still being alive and maybe coming home one day. However if it was the worst and she is no longer with us then it's possible that if who she was passed off to did take care of her there maybe a very small trace of her to find. If we only knew for sure that EA is tied to the ex in this somehow. If it was a debt why not ask the family for the money ?

I'll go out on a limb here. ...again, but since it came up in conversation recently (again) on this page, I feel, I hope, it's OK for me to chime in. EA didn't deliver CM or harm or kidnap CM... imo If he did deliver her, he is as guilty as whoever the other person is. Imo, he didn't do it. Someone else was in the garage and got CM. or cm left on her own. (imo) I'm hoping for the last option, but fear it's the first one. It would be easier for me to say nothing. But this is how I see it, so I'm saying it.

And again......I keep coming back to the bite mark. If he had nothing to do with it how do you think he got the bite on his arm? Late for work? Vacuuming car during work hours? So much of EA's activities make no sense if he wasn't involved. It's how I see it anyways.... (bite mark on page 4 of warrant)

I don't care how genuine people think some are. People can put on a act and play along staying close. That would certainly give that person (s) a heads up on possible leads like search areas etc. You honestly can't trust just because you think you have known someone for years or whatever. Guilty people walk among the innocent all the time. The heart will feel what it wants. Let the facts speak....... JMOO

And the squeegee??? I find it all too coincidental that he lied about his route, the damage to his car, his phone being turned off, stolen, wiped clean, late to work, all of it. I am not sure what anyone's part is at this point but I see no reason to let EA off the hook on anything. IMO we are just adding the puzzle pieces around that walk into the garage.

And again......I keep coming back to the bite mark. If he had nothing to do with it how do you think he got the bite on his arm? Late for work? Vacuuming car during work hours? So much of EA's activities make no sense if he wasn't involved. It's how I see it anyways....

And Again ... I keep coming back to questions to about EA ...
Yes this is questionable and I hope to get proof as well..
1st and foremost ..I want to see the Forensic Reports taken from the Camaro..If it is negative then the rest will not be questionable but a
Moot Point.

Can I please see a report from Vet or Dr. that confirms a "bite" ??
Late for Work??? Can I please see the Attendance Report from Sprint?
Can his boss/owner confirm if he had approval to leave the location the morning of 8-30-14 ?
Vacuuming car during work hours? Do we have recorded proof yet? Was he on a break doing this?

And the squeegee??? I find it all too coincidental that he lied about his route, the damage to his car, his phone being turoned off, stolen, wiped clean, late to work, all of it. I am not sure what anyone's part is at this point but I see no reason to let EA off the hook on anything. IMO we are just adding the puzzle pieces around that walk into the garage.

Agreed!

I'll go out on a limb here. ...again, but since it came up in conversation recently (again) on this page, I feel, I hope, it's OK for me to chime in. EA didn't deliver CM or harm or kidnap CM... imo If he did deliver her, he is as guilty as whoever the other person is. Imo, he didn't do it. Someone else was in the garage and got CM. or cm left on her own. (imo) I'm hoping for the last option, but fear it's the first one. It would be easier for me to say nothing. But this is how I see it, so I'm saying it.

if the warrant says they assume she left in EA's car... technically, he had to deliver her somewhere..............

And again......I keep coming back to the bite mark. If he had nothing to do with it how do you think he got the bite on his arm? Late for work? Vacuuming car during work hours? So much of EA's activities make no sense if he wasn't involved. It's how I see it anyways....

I respect your point.
And I too, would be coming back to the bite mark .... if I thought for sure that there was one.

Wow, lots of new info here. I'm still trying to decide what I think about the new info and how it all fits together, but I am definitely not going to forget about EA's suspicious behavior in light of the new stuff. It might change the motive for me. I will obviously not be shocked at this point if HF is somehow intertwined. As far as the comment about seeing the "obvious" person arrested for this crime, I don't think anyone here wants the "obvious" person arrested. I would hope we all want the right person arrested, whomever that might be.

I respect your point.
And I too, would be coming back to the bite mark .... if I thought for sure that there was one.
That's just it I am only going by the information available. The warrant states the bite mark in it otherwise I'm not so sure I would keep bringing it up. However even without it all of EA's activities still are very questionable. Just using the info so far. I am hoping we have more to go on soon. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html Bite mark on page 4

In reference to my post 922, I was commenting on the last quote only. Don't know what happened, but if I was trying to quote three I could never have done it. lol

I will let the Feds and LE handle the arresting, charging, and convicting. I just want Christina home. JMO

Wow, lots of new info here. I'm still trying to decide what I think about the new info and how it all fits together, but I am definitely not going to forget about EA's suspicious behavior in light of the new stuff. It might change the motive for me. I will obviously not be shocked at this point if HF is somehow intertwined. As far as the comment about seeing the "obvious" person arrested for this crime, I don't think anyone here wants the "obvious" person arrested. I would hope we all want the right person arrested, whomever that might be.

No one has been ruled out.
It benefits no one to close our minds to certain possibilities.

“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against."

MOO MOO OINK

I used the word, "obvious" because it had been used previously. I was just trying to state my view. No disrespect intended. I really believe what I'm saying ( or I wouldnt say it.). So, we'll see.

No one knows if they were working as a ring or not. :crosseyed:

well charges say conspiracy, which takes more than one person to commit - def: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Wow! This thread really picked up a LOT of speed with HF's arrest. I got excited about it thinking this might be the beginning of break.

After settling back and really giving it some thought though:

- EA and HF may know of one another even though they went to different high schools. But I think really that's probably as far as it goes.

- EA, HF and drugs. This may be how they know one another. But one is in Allen and the other in Dallas (or maybe Ft. Worth). Two different turfs and not likely any competition. At best, maybe they have the same connection. But I don't see any more than that. I could be wrong, but I want to see it from LE or the media first.

- HF's involvement with Christina's disappearance. I am an outsider - that is, HF's emotional reaction to her disappearance and helping with flyers and searches carries little weight with me. (Maybe that makes me more objective...who knows.) BUT he did gave up his phone to LE. OK, he might have had a 2nd, but LE should have Christina's phone records by now and they would verify if the phone she was calling was the one that HF volunteered. My gut tells me he was probably at the after hours club in Dallas early that Saturday morning. So far, I only see him as being guilty of not caring enough when it mattered and that is in the first 24-48 hours after he last heard from her. (Yeah, he MIGHT have tried to call her, but did he call her dad and stepmother, her mother, the police. No.)

- So far I think the arrest is a distraction, a side show, from the objective. Find Christina.

Two things are probably going to come out of this. One, the 'friends' who are not helping are probably going to try to put more distance from this entire affair and that is not good.

The other is that the publicity keeps Christina's disappearance in the media. Keeps in front of the public. Keeps the light on it and the perps are like cockroaches in that they run from the light. Ironically, this publicity might be a good thing.

What I believe happened would have happened whether drugs or alcohol were a part of it or not. At most drugs or alcohol are a lame excuse someone's inappropriate actions that morning. She left the garage most likely in someone else's vehicle and that person ends up with bruises, a limp and maybe a bite mark. And then he told lies to LE.

But this is just me. I'm sticking with this guy till the evidence takes it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState