GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what if EA and HF did speak that night. Many of us have always thought so. I would gather many have changed their mind or may change their mind. So, they speak and EA told him he or his family or someone was threatened and was told he had to deliver CM somewhere unless HF did what the person said. Could be money or drugs. HF said no. So, EA did it and delivered her, hence the actions that followed. To ME, this would explain the actions of HF not reporting her, as I never understood before. And this would explain the actions of EA, as I have always felt there has been fear. Maybe they said we will kill your brother or parent. This is just a scenario. Just an opinion. IF real, yes he could have gone to LE, but maybe they said not to and maybe he was fearful. And yes, that is horrible IF he did this that he made a choice.

If it wasn't for the warrant I might think that too. Car damage, bruises, bite mark, etc.

I will say I'm starting to change my mind on why he didn't report her missing but am not quite to the point of thinking he was directly involved.

If it wasn't for the warrant I might think that too. Car damage, bruises, bite mark, etc.

I will say I'm starting to change my mind on why he didn't report her missing but am not quite to the point of thinking he was directly involved.

With my theory above, all of the bite marks, bruises, etc would have been caused by her as he was restraining her to be given to whomever. The car damage could have been caused for the same reason. While driving her there. because in my scenario I believe she was in the front seat not knowing what was going on.

Guys you can point people to comments but you can't discuss the content nor sleuth them.

Thank you

willing to talk or asked not to by LE?

http://cw33.com/2014/09/30/one-month-later-christina-morris-mom-refuses-to-give-up/
“We never had a case like this,” Plano Officer David Tilley said.
The house Christina shared with her live-in boyfriend is quiet, and no one at the dating service where she worked was willing to talk about the day they reported her missing — 30 days ago.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

She’s gone off the radar before, but every time she’s … at least contacted me, my mom or my dad,” said JM, Christina’s younger brother. “My mom came into my room while I was doing homework and told me she heard from [Christina’s] work that she hasn’t shown up and no one’s heard from her. … I started thinking about it and it’s different ... Nothing like this has ever happened.”

Christina is a salesperson and company photographer at Great Expectations, a Fort Worth professional dating service, J said.

Maybe PPD is trying to protect those who have talked? They certainly don't seem to be scared now to blast it on facebook.

yup. me too. all along of been thinking it was possible HF owed some money to some one and taking christina was payback to hurt hunter.. ive been back and forth with that thought. and everything thats coming out now is making more and more sense to me.. he wouldnt report her missing if he knew that some one took her because of his drug debt. and thats why he would feel responsible, and why he says it wouldnt have happened if he was with her that night. its all coming together now... IMO.

With my theory above, all of the bite marks, bruises, etc would have been caused by her as he was restraining her to be given to whomever. The car damage could have been caused for the same reason. While driving her there. because in my scenario I believe she was in the front seat not knowing what was going on.

This was my thoughts in the beginning and then we were told HF had been cleared however in the back of my mind he was involved somehow. This makes more sense really.

Yes he has his own car. The Celica GT is Christina's vehicle and Mark has it currently.

I think he has some sort of SUV, Kool can you confirm that? I do know they each have their own vehicles though.

Ok, I am making a list ..LOL

Still very interested in If HF was physically with Mark when the missing person report was filed.

There was also an interesting one that is a screen shot and Karma from Christina's page that is interesting.
(I think this is allowed based on pointing someone to the content....it's on same post on fox 4 news fb)
Sorry I shouldnt have brought it here. She is Christina's co-worker that is leaving comments of Fox 4 News facebook page

I, for one, am not making excuses for anyone.
EA probably has knowledge of what happened to CM, and, by the same token I believe that HF's illegal activities (being involved in a small or huge drug bust) may have some connection to CM being missing.
I may be sensitive because I have kids of this age group and TO ME this is not a small drug bust. We are also not talking about weed. IMO a very serious charge.

I agree with every word of your post and it is exactly how I feel.

Jonni just confirmed that Hunter did not go with Mark to file the missing persons report.

Ok, I am making a list ..LOL

Still very interested in If HF was physically with Mark when the missing person report was filed.

Definitely something glad to have far in my rear view mirror! I would say for those 15 there are easily 50 more. I would say mostly Molly or Cocaine going on a long with GHB. It is well known and would be a place to go after the bar or club. They are only open Saturday nights (technically Sunday 3am-8am). As stated above no alcohol but easily something to take in with you in a small amount. The security looks the other way for payment. There are not strippers during after hours the stage is replaced with dj booth and there are go go dancers for miles.

The more I think about it (like to block it out) the more I am thankful!

Thank you for sharing this and explaining it so respectfully. I too am glad it is in your rear-view mirror :)

This is my first post, I have been lurking for quite some time now - I just have been nervous about posting for whatever reason. Please be kind to me! :) I was thinking, is it possible that HF might have 2 cell phones? One for drug purposes and the other that he used when talking to family/CM. Maybe there was another phone that wasn't handed over to LE when CM went missing. Just a thought.

I absolutely believe he had more than one phone. He probably has a new one every week for his "business dealings".

Please when quoting articles if a minors name is being quoted, change to initials.

Jonni just confirmed that Hunter did not go with Mark to file the missing persons report.

Ok Thanks.. I am just trying to understand why he did not meet him over in Plano to file the report.

Jmom- Can you tell if Jonni and Mark is furious about HF??

There was also an interesting one that is a screen shot and Karma from Christina's page that is interesting.
(I think this is allowed based on pointing someone to the content....it's on same post on fox 4 news fb)

Yes the karma quote was discussed several times. I thought though that it was determined the person was kidding but who knows now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member