GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side note, I bet EA has been relieved the last 15+ hrs to finally have the attention taken off him, if only for a day because of the shock of Hunter's story.

When PPD releases info they sure know how to send everyone into a frenzy. Everything is quiet and then we got the search warrant/affidavit with all the information in it. Then it goes silent again and now we hear about a drug ring they have had under surveillance since August 1st. Can't wait to hear the next big break! It does give me hope they know what happened and have this case under control.

I think from reports like this from the Dallas Morning News
"...police arrested a dozen suspects in a drug-trafficking operation authorities say was operating out of the usually jam-packed Northwest Dallas dance club since at least early summer."
That makes it sound like they were all involved together.

thats the words of a reporter the DOJ report did mention anything pointing to that.

I see what you're saying. From what I have read about the club, there are probably LOTS of people selling drugs there, so all of these people might not have necessarily been working together business-wise, just working in the same club selling various drugs. LE probably had an informant or undercover officer to bust all of them. The club is open from 3 AM to 8 AM...Great place for them to do business, obviously. Can't sell alcohol at those times (against TABC), so the people are there for something else.

agree and reviews said that there would be 1000 people there this would bring lots of unrelated drug dealers.

Great post about PPD and released info! I am hoping the next big break will be Christina is found and on her way home.

Just a side note, I bet EA has been relieved the last 15+ hrs to finally have the attention taken off him, if only for a day because of the shock of Hunter's story.

When PPD releases info they sure know how to send everyone into a frenzy. Everything is quiet and then we got the search warrant/affidavit with all the information in it. Then it goes silent again and now we hear about a drug ring they have had under surveillance since August 1st. Can't wait to hear the next big break! It does give me hope they know what happened and have this case under control.

Not to mention HIS supplier who is worried about being outed. These thugs have more to worry about than just their sentence and financial losses. Their lives are probably at risk, as well.
I don't see this as a small time bust at all. With fifteen people arrested (or 12) at one club...

Well, and it wasn't like the cops just went in on a hunch or a tip and rounded people up on a random night. This has been an ongoing investigation. While these players may seem "small time" there are others involved for sure.

Well, and it wasn't like the cops just went in on a hunch or a tip and rounded people up on a random night. This has been an ongoing investigation. While these players may seem "small time" there are others involved for sure.

Not to mention the other types of illegal and nefarious activities that can be coupled with drug rings. just saying.....

I don't see this as a small time bust at all. With fifteen people arrested (or 12) at one club...

I'm not trying to be disagreeable, but IMO 15 people at a club is not a huge drug trafficking bust

http://myfox8.com/2014/12/08/30-people-arrested-in-connection-with-drug-trade-in-alamance-co/ This one had 30 people

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...union-township-drug-trafficking-investigation This one had 39 people

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...l-as-part-of-anti-drug-trafficking-operation/ This one had more than 40
http://wivb.com/2014/12/09/narcotics-trafficking-ring-disrupted-in-wny/ This one had 20

http://www.wisn.com/news/48-arrested-in-heroin-ring-bust/29686792 This one more than 40

:dunno:

In my raving party days in my twenties it was not uncommon to buy more drugs than you were going to consume yourself and sell the rest to pay for your night out and extra. While I don't think it was one of my smarter moves in hindsight but at the time I wasn't really thinking!! Not condoning what HF has done, but he obviously isn't making big bucks if his electricity is getting cut off! I think he is guilty of being selfish and careless and he certainly hasn't done him self any favours with public opinion.
Hoping this gets things moving and CM can be home for Christmas

MOO!!

Curious: Why do you say their involvement together was only at that club?

There hasn't been any report of anything like that and why did they separated all the people out in to groups? in the arrest report.

Welcome Kool and thank you and Jmom for being here.

I just want to say that I personally feel it is because of the love, hope, determination and persistance of Christina's Mother(s) and her Army that truth is coming to light. It is better to know the truth no matter how hard of a pill it is to swallow. People involved who are hiding things or not telling the whole truth are not thinking about Christina or her family just themselves.

Thanks Faithx2. I agree, I hope these people that know something will begin to talk. We can hope they will for the sake of Christina and her family.

Perhaps I need to clarify before we continue going round and round with this:
You asked this
im not saying you're right or wrong but where does the "a lot" come from I haven't seen any mention of amount. IMO people are misinterpreting this if they are thinking all these 23 people where related or in business together beyond just that they were doing business in this club.

To which I responded:

I think from reports like this from the Dallas Morning News
"...police arrested a dozen suspects in a drug-trafficking operation authorities say was operating out of the usually jam-packed Northwest Dallas dance club since at least early summer."
That makes it sound like they were all involved together.

because I was trying to let you know where I think people are getting that idea.

thats the words of a reporter the DOJ report did mention anything pointing to that.

I do realize it was from a reporter. It was published and people read it and may have interpreted it in that way. I never said it was from the DOJ report. That is why I said specifically that it was from a Dallas Morning News report.

I, for one, am not making excuses for anyone.
EA probably has knowledge of what happened to CM, and, by the same token I believe that HF's illegal activities (being involved in a small or huge drug bust) may have some connection to CM being missing.
I may be sensitive because I have kids of this age group and TO ME this is not a small drug bust. We are also not talking about weed. IMO a very serious charge.

There hasn't been any report of anything like that and why did they separated all the people out in to groups? in the arrest report.

Because they were separated based on the charges. (ie drugs involved: cocaine, Molly, heroin, Molly, N-bomb and whether they conspired together on those charges)

Haven't even checked. I have a few things to check on for y'all and I will get answers or Kool will as soon as we can and if the info can be released. :)

JMOM did the dogs go home today?

Perhaps I need to clarify before we continue going round and round with this:
You asked this

To which I responded:

because I was trying to let you know where I think people are getting that idea.

I do realize it was from a reporter. It was published and people read it and may have interpreted it in that way. I never said it was from the DOJ report. That is why I said specifically that it was from a Dallas Morning News report.

gotcha, sorry!

Someone please tell me what N-Bomb is? This is like Greek to me all of this.

Because they were separated based on the charges. (ie drugs involved: cocaine, Molly, heroin, Molly, N-bomb and whether they conspired together on those charges)

Quote Originally Posted by txyorkiemom

Fox-news ish .. I love Fox News ..(I know you and I have had this pillow fight before)
Sensationalized ??
I can think of several handfuls of things about this entire case that fits the description of sensationalized -In My Opinion

ETA:
Any proof of CM going missing with EA?? Gotta link?
Because none exists as of this moment. Is all speculation ..EA is still not named a POI or Suspect in CM Disappearance
And yet he is still not Charged,Booked or Arrested on the Alleged Interference

Per the Warrant here is the statement:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF...281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
pg4/7 paragraph 5
Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to Affiant during the
course of the investigation into Morris's disappearance. Affiant believes Arochi has intentionally made
false statements which have hindered detectives in locating Morris. Affiant has reason to believe Arochi
has committed the offense of interference with Public Duties, RC. 38.15 when Arochi impeded and
interfered with this investigation.

To which I would add, "Badgering the witness, your honor ".

What do you mean, mamamerced? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members