GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it was discussed in the earlier threads. I wouldn't know where to start. Where is txyorkiemom? I bet she'll remember.

lol, lol, lol! txyorkiemom refers to herself as "old" a lot. Her brain cells are holding up very well and her organizational skills are superb. :tyou:

He disputes the injuries occurred on that Saturday. If this was a court case, you'd need more proof the injuries occurred the day she was last seen. Are there any scratches on his face, chest, or other areas that would be likely if someone was fighting him off? The officer who completed the warrant referred to abrasions but did not mention a bite mark except in the statement given by the employee.

LE has that info as they took pictures per EA interview

Drug dealers use company titles and store fronts to hide behind.
Someone I knew had a waterbed store back in the 80's. He became a cook while in prison.

Not sure HF's clothing line was really taking off. Show us the product and the money.

lol, lol, lol! txyorkiemom refers to herself as "old" a lot. Her brain cells are holding up very well and her organizational skills are superb. :tyou:

She's probably not an old granny like she says considering she just said she took her kid to the doctor today :)

Hello, just speculation, he must suck as a drug dealer for them to be living in a house with no running water or electricity-IMO. But I'm hoping Christina is found free from harm.

She's probably not an old granny like she says considering she just said she took her kid to the doctor today :)

Oh, but some of us started late and could/should be grannies already. Guess it takes one to know one.

Respect your elders! :razz: :D

She is a "old" granny .. My kid is in teens(sick one) ...my own girls will be babies and kids to me forever( still take em to the Dr..it never ends)

I do have twin grandsons ... So Yup I am a old granny

My older one is actually about age range of CM.. And you all wonder why I have followed this case detail by detail???

The route for most illegal drugs in Texas - synthetic or not - is via Mexico.

Who is this group has family/friends with connections in Mexico? EA

Yes EA, however, there were many hispanics arrested with him in drug sting

Hello, just speculation, he must suck as a drug dealer for them to be living in a house with no running water or electricity-IMO. But I'm hoping Christina is found free from harm.

Didn't the no running water thing happen prior to CM living with HF?
She lived with HF's best friend before. Was the incident March 2014 or over a year ago?
Anyway, the details escape me.

OOOOHHH ((((((((WOE))))))))) :blushing:
:tyou:

I have a few more links to go on the trail to find the truth

On another topic, I'm glad that this sting took place at the club because I'll bet if HF has another phone he would have had it with him. Maybe LE can see who all he talks to and they can discover if he and EA are somehow connected.

my guess is he is just a partier and want to be hustler selling what he can to get by. I knew a million of these guys I my day in the scene and from everything I've seen about him he fits the type cast pretty well. I'm guessing alot of the burden of the bills fell on CM.

She lived with HF's best friend before. Was the incident March 2014 or over a year ago?

march 2014

Oh you may be right. I forgot the date of the incident.

No Hon, that was this March 25th. She was living with HF
Fort Worth PD has that report available(ya need to get approval to pull reports)

my guess is he is just a partier and want to be hustler selling what he can to get by. I knew a million of these guys I my day in the scene and from everything I've seen about him he fits the type cast pretty well. I'm guessing alot of the burden of the bills fell on CM.

I am so glad you brought that out around our campfire today. :tyou::gathering:

Deceit from whom?

He comes in to play because he lies, he was the last person seen with her, he was squeegee'g his trunk, he has damage to his vehicle, he lies, he was 3 hours late to work the next day, he had injuries, he was limping. Lots of things make him figure in to this. Is it connected to Hunter and his nonsense, who knows. But I think we will find out very soon.

The police said the way they think she left the parking garage was in his vehicle. So until PPD comes out and says she was not in his vehicle and explain his lies he is the #1 person who can lead us to Christina. JMO
Well shoot, this is what I get for trying to post quickly before my client came. When I used deceit I was referring to her boyfriend and the friends. As another poster stated she seemed like a good girl in a lousy crowd of people. I don't at all discount Arochi. If it walks like a duck, quacks it's likely a duck. But something isn't quite right here. One cannot help wondering if Arochi is connected to HF's activities somehow. Perhaps HF is just a colossal azzhat and a bad boyfriend. We don't know and I think it raises more questions about that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin