DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordstroms does not carry Chanel in Dallas/Fort Worth
Chanel (Boutique) in Dallas
Chanel @Galleria Houston
Saks in San Antonio

Do they sell it at any Nordstrom? Since she was an employee could she have ordered it from another store? Bought one while she was visiting a different city?

https://poshmark.com/listing/52c2fc8614e1a01d6a121bfc

The purse shown on the link appeared to have been listed later by the girl inquiring in the comments about it. She claims it was authenticated by someone.
Thanks for the link. It's odd to me to list anything valued over $1000 for sale with just pictures of someone holding it in their car. Hello, turn that purse into a model to get it sold if you really want to. Is it confirmed that is Christinas phone number when she gives her contact info in the comments?

Thanks for the link. It's odd to me to list anything valued over $1000 for sale with just pictures of someone holding it in their car. Hello, turn that purse into a model to get it sold if you really want to. Is it confirmed that is Christinas phone number when she gives her contact info in the comments?
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Trust.None.Streetwear.817-412-0474

No doubt !!

I would not have posted the pic from poshmark if it was not a match
That is just me .. I go for the details,links and proof,reports and info

I googled the number and Trust None Streetwear comes up multiple times. I wonder if this is also her or HF's personal phone number or if there was a separate phone for "business" calls?

Authentic designer bags have serial numbers that might as well be vin numbers on a car. Of course you could counterfeit that but a smart shopper would insist on seeing the number/id and verify with the actual designer company before purchasing.

Replica goods come with fake certification. Most buyers would not be able to distinguish the authentic from the replica. The replicas come in grades. The higher the grade, the closer it is to the original and the more it costs. Even low grade replicas now come with authenticity card and dust cover.

So...who drives a Scion? Jmom, any idea? I believe the poster said it was a white one in HF driveway. Can't find the post.

Well, IF I were to sleuth...I would check into all vehicles driven by friends and associates. IMO

looks like the poshmark has a free service to verify authenticate purchases. Not sure how long they have been doing it but looks like they do it now .... then again maybe thats why you give your number out so you can do business offsite ....

So...who drives a Scion? Jmom, any idea? I believe the poster said it was a white one in HF driveway. Can't find the post.

Well, IF I were to sleuth...I would check into all vehicles driven by friends and associates. IMO

So if it was there in just the past few months .. I would say off the hip (a big guess) possibly one of the ones that is going away for up to 20yrs

Replica goods come with fake certification. Most buyers would not be able to distinguish the authentic from the replica. The replicas come in grades. The higher the grade, the closer it is to the original and the more it costs. Even low grade replicas now come with authenticity card and dust cover.
Yes you're right, and even the numbers themselves can be duplicated. But when you purchase one you actually register it. So if it was a counterfeit number that did match a real number, you'd have to get pretty lucky that the authentic belonged to a rich lady with too many bags and simply not enough time to register her purchases.

looks like the poshmark has a free service to verify authenticate purchases. Not sure how long they have been doing it but looks like they do it now .... then again maybe thats why you give your number out so you can do business offsite ....
You know, I wondered why they chose to do it that way...

Yes you're right, and even the numbers themselves can be duplicated. But when you purchase one you actually register it. So if it was a counterfeit number that did match a real number, you'd have to get pretty lucky that the authentic belonged to a rich lady with too many bags and simply not enough time to register her purchases.

I don't know anyone that registers their bags. And I have never registered mine.

For anyone that knows the Drug scene .. Heroin is the cheap alternative to the RX -OXY stuff right?? Do they mix the Molly and Heroin together to make a new drug?? Or just put everything in a bucket and it is like a grab bag.. you do not know what your gonna get type thing??
What about Adderall.. is that used to make a mix or just used straight up??

Not that I'm sticking up EA at all but from all I've heard he's from Honduras which is actually Central America and not Mexico.

Just a little geography for fun :) they do speak espanol there though.

But he still sucks.

While I know many posters are hung up on EA and his Mexico ties (which we have no proof of, I have family and friends in foreign countries). I think it is vital to explore other possibilities. Synthetic drugs coming in from China are a huge problem. Easily ordered online with a credit card or paypal. Just sayin'.
My money is on an involvement on EA's part, but, not sole responsibility.

Personally, FWIW I'm not hung up at all with EA's ties to Mexico. However, it was stated by one of the VI's (CD) that he has "strong" ties there.. again, FWIW..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003