GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Grief :facepalm:

I Do Not Believe the accusation of the LIMP-BITE-RIBS-"FIGHT" ...at all . This is from 1 Sprint employee (EA was the boss of till he was terminated)

I want those forensic reports from that camaro ! Not 1 dudes story
Looking like crap -Yes
Question the attendance -Yes -Have wanted to see the Sprint Time & Attendance - did he have permission to leave if he had gone in and left?? We do not know that info yet. None of us have the Owner/AREA MGR/RVP statement afaik .
Kroger vid - Appeared to to wipe , appeared to scrub backside

I see no reason why the employee would make this up. It's not like PD tells employee "EA has bruises & scrapes, did he look like that when you saw him Saturday?" No. They ask open ended questions: "Was there anything unusual or out of the ordinary about EA when he came in to work on Saturday." Employee mentions bruising, bite, limp, etc to PD & it is corroborated by PD when they saw EA themselves, so they therefore state the physical appearance of EA based on their observation & the corroborating statement of the employee who first saw EA just hours after CM went missing.

Well to be clear I don't rule out any of the people she hangs out with. The chick who invited them Over and then she disappeared, the ex boyfriend who's dad was locked up with her boyfriend, the current boyfriend with drug charges, the guy who last saw her and has a Damaged vehicle and lies. No they're all on my list of folks who are shady.

But. Washing his car to get rid of drug evidence? :thinking:
I don't think that was such a priority when he had a long night is possibly hungover or still out of it and is possibly running late to work. But I wasn't there and I don't know the guy. Maybe someone else does who's reading this. Who knows.

^^^This. And yes. No urgent need to wash away drug evidence in such a rush that you are late for work. Deal with washing after work.

I googled the number and Trust None Streetwear comes up multiple times. I wonder if this is also her or HF's personal phone number or if there was a separate phone for "business" calls?

Maybe a VI can tell us if this is NOT CM's personal cell#. That would point us somewhere… Same# from TrustNone & Posh purse listing: 817 area code ending in 74.

Indeed Indeed.
But wait didn't someone else supposedly offer to walk Christina to her car before EA?
:thinking:

Yes. That was mentioned. Someone else was going to, but EA said he was leaving & would walk her.

Both are crimes right? I didn't say they're comparable. They're both criminals.

Alright then. To me one is far worse than the other and carries a prison sentence of years. In the eyes of the law there is a significant distinction.

I could see maybe taking it and giving it away if she was upset with him. Ha, kind of like flushing it down the toilet but not quite. She just doesn't come across as the type to me.

She doesn't come across as the type to live with a drug dealer either, but she did..

Alright then. To me one is far worse than the other and carries a prison sentence of years. In the eyes of the law there is a significant distinction.

I think interfering with a missing persons investigation is probably frowned on as well by the eyes of the law.

The route for most illegal drugs in Texas - synthetic or not - is via Mexico.

Who is this group has family/friends with connections in Mexico? EA
And how might one launder money? A business like selling shirts and purses.

I think the fact that she was unhappy with HF put her at risk. She may have threatened him about the drugs and maybe she was contacted by DEA and was set to testify at GJ. Or maybe she was just fed-up and threatened to tell police or someone. They had to get rid of her.

...and the other one is lying to LE and withholding information that could lead to CM. What's not bad about that? That's why we on on #23.....just sayin

Could the high end purses have been counterfeits? Sorry, saw the reference to Gucci and thought of the Chanel purses.

There are probably has many "knock-off" Chanels as the real thing.. and the fakes look real! You have to really know your stuff if you're buying from an individual..

I think interfering with a missing persons investigation is probably frowned on as well by the eyes of the law.

Agreed. And we will see what that comes to. Frowned on is one thing. Years in the pen is another imo

Or, maybe the drugs were supplied for the party by HF, via CM & EA was also in part of the deal. Maybe that is why CM & EA left together.. Instead of a sexual assault that went bad, it was a drug deal that soured.. maybe they stopped somewhere & he tried to rip her off, or maybe the quality of the drugs were not as expected... JMO

IF something like this played out, and together they encountered a menacing third party who took CM and roughed up EA and threatened to do to him or his family whatever they did to her, that would sure clam him up and make him scramble a story, IMO.

...and there one is lying to LE and withholding information that could lead to CM. What's not bad about that? That's why we on on #23.....just sayin

With respect to your opinion, I have mine. Just consider for a moment, what if he already told le what he knows?

When did the karma subject take place on CM's social media? Was the exchange before or after March 2014?
(Sorry I'm so lazy these days.)

And Hunter because she was calling him...his acquaintances if he told them. What if EA (who I still don't think is anything but a small time doper) saw her leave with someone and is afraid to say who because he knows the people are affiliated with this drug ring. Remember those guys had guns in their possession.

I also think EA is a small time doper and I also believe HF is a 2-bit small time drug dealer that is a drop in the bucket of the drug ring he's involved with.. That was a serious bust indeed, but it was probably more of a plan to get to the serious dealers, way up the ladder.

I see no reason why the employee would make this up. It's not like PD tells employee "EA has bruises & scrapes, did he look like that when you saw him Saturday?" No. They ask open ended questions: "Was there anything unusual or out of the ordinary about EA when he came in to work on Saturday." Employee mentions bruising, bite, limp, etc to PD & it is corroborated by PD when they saw EA themselves, so they therefore state the physical appearance of EA based on their observation & the corroborating statement of the employee who first saw EA just hours after CM went missing.

BBM

I am going to really disagree on several points ....
Gotta a link to verify PPD corroborating statement of the employee??

PPD has not ever stated this is a fact.

HERE is the OFFICIAL AFFIDAVIT :
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
Pg3/7 Last paragraph
On Thursday. September 4. 2014, Arochi allowed Affiant to conduct a consent search of his 2010
Chevrolet Camaro SS. Again, Arochi stated that Morris had never been in his vehicle. During this

Pg4/7 Paragraph #1(continued from last section of pg3)
search, Affiant noticed the vehicle's interior appeared to be extremely clean and to have been recently
vacuumed. The carpeting had what appeared to be recent vaccum patterns and no visible debris was
found on the carpet. Additionally, Affiant noticed what appeared to be fresh damage to the front right
fender of his Camaro. Affiant noticed that Arochi had bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his
right hand.
Arochi advised he sustained these injuries on Friday, August 29, 2014, prior to going out with
his friends at the Shops of Legacy. Arochi advised that he sustained these injuries while "turning" his tires
"around" and the wheel fell on his hand. He became angry and damaged his front right fender by
punching it with his right fist and striking it with his right forearm.

...and the other one is lying to LE and withholding information that could lead to CM. What's not bad about that? That's why we on on #23.....just sayin

Yup and there is NEVER reporting your live-in girlfriend missing for more than 4 days after she has been blowing your phone up and it just stops.along with "leave the door unlocked" (as in I'm coming home ) and you see she never walked thru the unlocked door??

Why has PPD NOT Charged,Arrested & Booked EA for his Interference of Public Duty ???
That is what he has been a POI of ...NOT the Disappearance of CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste