GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to have been after Custer.. I think it was Exchange IMO.. The toll gantry is slightly after Custer (where his toll tag was scanned). The next actual exit is Exchange.. that would be the exit you would most likely take to get to CM's parents house..

If the toll gantry is a little after Custer, then he didn't get off there & could have gotten off God knows where… All we REALLY know, is that he was driving past Custer headed north at that time. Then, that he clocked in in Wylie 4 hours later. (Was that confirmed? That he was actually there at 8am, then obviously left at some point since he was at the gas station at 10:15am) IMO, he clocked in at 8am to "prove he was there", then left for 3 hrs before returning at 11am.

I am pretty confident that if PPD had enough conclusive credible evidence that they needed to name a suspect an arrest will be made swiftly.

Could EA have left Christina in the parking garage as he has claimed all along, and she texted one more time as she stood by her car and was abducted shortly after by unknown person, hence the driving out of the garage at the same time as her text at 3:58? Could he have headed home as he said all along? Could he be hiding other things not related to her disappearance at all? What do the police have that makes them feel EA had her in the car? I truly want to understand what evidence other than he left and is seen on tape leaving, but she is not seen leaving makes them so sure she left in his car. I feel we're missing part of the puzzle... LE must have something more than just circumstantial evidence. Do they have any evidence EA was using drugs or selling like many on here have speculated?

Anything is possible
:abduction:

But why cause yourself so much drama and lie if you have done nothing wrong?
I mean if I were friends with someone and they hung out at my apartment then went missing, walked someone to their car and they disappeared or my girlfriend didn't come home one night- Id be trying to to help. Not cover.

IMo

Sarx came in and explained what the dogs can and can not do back in thread 21.

Anything is possible
:abduction:

But why cause yourself so much drama and lie if you have done nothing wrong?
I mean if I were friends with someone and they hung out at my apartment then went missing, walked someone to their car and they disappeared or my girlfriend didn't come home one night- Id be trying to to help. Not cover.

IMo

I cannot in any way come up with ANY explanation that puts EA in the clear. Too many lies, bruises / bite marks, damaged car, etc. There is just no way for this to play out IMO that ends up with EAs hands being clean.

Could EA have left Christina in the parking garage as he has claimed all along, and she texted one more time as she stood by her car and was abducted shortly after by unknown person, hence the driving out of the garage at the same time as her text at 3:58? Could he have headed home as he said all along? Could he be hiding other things not related to her disappearance at all? What do the police have that makes them feel EA had her in the car? I truly want to understand what evidence other than he left and is seen on tape leaving, but she is not seen leaving makes them so sure she left in his car. I feel we're missing part of the puzzle... LE must have something more than just circumstantial evidence. Do they have any evidence EA was using drugs or selling like many on here have speculated?

Just a couple thoughts to kick around...what IF somebody else had the keys (or a set of keys) to Christina's car and that person was inside her car waiting for her, and attacked/subdued her? (with or without EA's involvement)
OR
What if EA had somebody in his car (planned) to help him attack/subdue Christina?

I thought he went in late...got gas at Krogers where he was seen wiping his car while the gas pumped. I didn't think he went to work, left, and went back. Can we confirm this because it seems none of us are sure?

Sarx came in and explained what the dogs can and can not do back in thread 21.

They smelled blood is what a VI just said.
ive been here since the start so I saw what the sarx person posted. Good info.
Perhaps a vi can clear up why they say it's christinas.

I thought he went in late...got gas at Krogers where he was seen wiping his car while the gas pumped. I didn't think he went to work, left, and went back. Can we confirm this because it seems none of us are sure?

I don't think it's been released if he left work and went to kroger and went back to work or if he was just late

He said he had work at 8am
He was at kroger past 8am so that would seem he was either late or left.
Either way there he was. Wiping down his car.
Maybe Tilley can tell you.

Per Brittany Feagans interview with employees

Although he was scheduled to work at 8 a.m. the morning Morris disappeared, Arochi did not arrive to the store until about 11 a.m., according to coworkers, and seemed like he “hadn’t slept in two weeks.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

IMO ~ (I posted this at some point) only way to confirm is to have Sprints Time & Attendance Log/Clock in Report and:
1. He went and clocked in around the 8 am time & Left with approval
2.He went and clocked in around the 8 am time & Left with No approval
3. He never went in till the 11 time.

EA stated that he was at work & it was proved by his fingerprint clocking in. He reinforced this as a type of alibi. Along with waking his brother. It was talked about what a short time frame it was from 4am-8am to do something to CM. I do not recall anything from PD verifying he did clock in at 8am. But he'd be pretty bold to claim how it is proved by a fingerprint that he was actually there, if he really wasn't there. IDK.

I was referring to EA saying he started his day off with an adderall. I was responding to agent vergas who stated the amphetamine salts was adderall. It was listed in the police report txyorkiemom posted. Sorry I will find the link.
It just hit me that if the VI's can verify Christina did have a prescription for adderall then that could place EA taking her prescription therefore having access to her purse and belongings that night!! I said from the beginning why would that be the first thing he tells police he starts his day off with adderall? Unless he was afraid they were going to test him and it would show up.

It just hit me that if the VI's can verify Christina did have a prescription for adderall then that could place EA taking her prescription therefore having access to her purse and belongings that night!! I said from the beginning why would that be the first thing he tells police he starts his day off with adderall? Unless he was afraid they were going to test him and it would show up.
And if just the label was found in her purse it is possible whoever the friend of 8 years who stole her purse was took the bottle of pills but peeled the label off and also took her ss card??

That's true. I'm sure they asked him if he had taken anything That day or was under the influence so that's prob when he volunteered.

If christina has that rx we don't know if she voluntarily gave it to him though.
Maybe he has his own rx is what others will prob say as well.

Valid observation though.

That's true. I'm sure they asked him if he had taken anything That day or was under the influence so that's prob when he volunteered.

If christina has that rx we don't know if she voluntarily gave it to him though.
Maybe he has his own tx is what others will prob say as well.

Valid observation though.
Well if he does have a prescription they can verify the dr who prescribed it. If he got it filled etc. YES she could have gave him one but why didnt he say that. If he lied and does not have a prescription then it is a very good possibility he went through her purse and took it.

Well if he does have a prescription they can verify the dr who prescribed it. If he got it filled etc. YES she could have gave him one but why didnt he say that. If he lied and does not have a prescription then it is a very good possibility he went through her purse and took it.

Good points. I just don't think we will be privy to those answers unless this goes to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste