GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is your take on this report, TYM? I think you said it would point to some important info or something like that. How does it not give the name of the suspect??? Would that not be in the report?

The Clue is the Allen Skate Park & Skate Parks
Officer BROTHERTON,R #2657
Might be the go to guy to find out if she did not want to name him(scared perhaps) or since he does not appear to be caught then it is not in the report

Back to the "leave the door unlocked" text (please don't bring out a dead horse).. It just bugs me... it was sent at exactly the time EA is seen leaving.. Maybe it was sent by EA as a diversionary tactic, to make everyone think CM was headed that way (to Ft Worth)..? Again, this topic may have been worn out before I started following WS...

OR another twist...what if the 3:36 a.m. text "I can't find the keys to the house" was EA who couldn't find keys to "a house" so then EA ALSO sends the 3:58 a.m. text asking WHOever to "please leave the door unlocked" (whichever and where ever that door may be)

Not that I necessarily believe this but it is something to think about!

Check out Nov FB post by ALP....Allen skatepark

Well I could make a giant list of the people they hung out with at skate parks :twocents: I wouldn't think it was he who came to the house that his ex gf now shared with his ex best friend since the friends say it was a messy kind of break-up.

i think that will be a lot harder for some us, at least me. I can't rule anything out. I don't on any WS case I follow. This picture was posted on CM's account a little under a year ago. It is a Scion. I can think of many scenarios where it could have something to do with it. It may not, but until she is home or the answers are revealed we have to be open with what we have.

https://poshmark.com/listing/52c2fc8614e1a01d6a121bfc

I agree, we cant rule anything out, but look at those hands, they aren't CM's.... she was tiny, those hands are big hands... not a tiny petite girls' hands.

I agree. Especially if she was unable to get ahold of him for quite a while prior to leaving. I also suspect she knew his habits of being out at all hours that she wouldn't even assume he was home. So she wouldn't have gotten in EAs car with the intent of him driving her home. She needed a way to get in. So if she got in his car willingly, my bet is on her intending to go to her dad's, or EA convinced her to go to his house for a couple hours to sleep until it was a reasonable time for him to drive her over to her dad's.

But we think she had her car keys, right? The circles keep going & they keep circling around EA… JMO
I am sure he attacked her and threw her in his trunk before she made it to her car

So this IS crazy. Do we know that the person "Suspect 1" was ever caught and charged?? It says she knew him for eight years and so that would mean since 2006-ish so it would be a high school friend maybe?
The police report lists his age as 60.

ETA: Correction -- the 60 y.o. was the man who found the revovered articles, NOT the suspect. Sorry for the error.

I am sure he attacked her and threw her in his trunk before she made it to her car

That tiny piece of video.........
Now why would he be a free Man if they have that on video?
You'd think he'd be in deep ca ca.

I was just thinking this AND his profile pic looks like he is at an afterhours club
Well, a club really. Shoot, he could be at a bowling alley. These days the bowling alley turns into a super dorky discotech. He does look pretty faded in that picture.

Dogs sniffed blood on the pole right where she parked, she sure was attacked... and what happened after that is my question

I agree, we cant rule anything out, but look at those hands, they aren't CM's.... she was tiny, those hands are big hands... not a tiny petite girls' hands.

Totally: "Man Hands"
That's the whole point. I wanted to know if Christina was aware of the purse sales or if this was something he was doing without her knowledge. If she knew and was able to sell a purse for cash, she might have arranged to meet that person before her night out in Plano. Selling things that are that high dollar can be risky because you never know who you could be meeting up with. Once they have given you the cash they could follow you -- not safe IMO. Or someone else could have known she had a lot of cash on her that night. People do crazy things. I just figured Christina had to have known about it because her mom was a follower of Christina's Poshmark "closet." So then I have to wonder where in the heck do you get the money to buy the bags to resell them? Or where do you get the bags anyway? Is that like the guys on the streets in NY that lure you in to the "back room" to sell knock off purses? My friend went to NYC and said that's what was going on.

Who said she had a RX for Adderall? you have a link for that?
I was referring to EA saying he started his day off with an adderall. I was responding to agent vergas who stated the amphetamine salts was adderall. It was listed in the police report txyorkiemom posted. Sorry I will find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste