GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you think she could have been going?
I can only put myself in her shoes. Based on what people that know her say she seems like a good girl that just found herself with a lousy crowd. If I was fighting with my bf, couldn't get a hold of him, surrounded by a bunch of morons (sorry but this group of friends..ugh) ...I'd want to leave once the fun started dying down. Would I want to go home to my bf who I couldn't reach? No thank you. I'd want to know what he was up to maybe but would honestly contact someone and say I'm coming over. Or hitch a ride out of there.

Someone on the last thread I believe asked about Hunters vehicle? I can't find and don't think I can bring it over from there or don't know how. :)

He has an FJ Cruiser

I can only put myself in her shoes. Based on what people that know her say she seems like a good girl that just found herself with a lousy crowd. If I was fighting with my bf, couldn't get a hold of him, surrounded by a bunch of morons (sorry but this group of friends..ugh) ...I'd want to leave once the fun started dying down. Would I want to go home to my bf who I couldn't reach? No thank you. I'd want to know what he was up to maybe but would honestly contact someone and say I'm coming over. Or hitch a ride out of there.

well I don't think she would leave w/o her handbag or id, or credit cards, or her car. That would be certain trouble in Texas. You need wheels and money to roll here.

It's been said that Christina was planning to go home. Maybe she did make it home.

well I don't think she would leave w/o her handbag or id, or credit cards, or her car. That would be certain trouble in Texas. You need wheels and money to roll here.
I'm a Texan, and I know how to roll just fine. Am I missing something? Was her handbag left behind? I've very often left my car somewhere overnight and retrieved it the following day.

I can't tell for sure. It's just what it reminded me of. I watched a show about a gang in California and they were talking to one of the members with an elaborate disguise on about their heroin trafficking . At one point he showed how he tested new shipments and he dabbed his finger in some, rolled it between his index finger and thumb a bit, and then brought it to his face to lick in the same position you see in the picture. Seeing as HF was arrested with someone who also had heroin that's just what came to mind when I saw the photo.

Also the way the bag is tied. I never did heroin, but I tried molly and coke a few times in college at music festivals. Usually when pot is sold people push it down to the bottom of the bag and roll it up so its a long tube. Molly, coke, and the pictures I saw online of black tar heroin are either sold in tiny ziploc baggies or in a bag or piece of plastic that is tied off (like you see in the photo).

Now some people might carry their pot like that, but most don't because it makes it fall apart and dry up quicker.

IMO the bag looks too bumpy for pot. But I also haven't ever spent time w a bag of heroin.

Well she had her drawstring backpack (used as purse) and her CC, ID, bank card, nothing has been used so she must have them with her I would think. And she didn't get to her car we know that so I think she has them..... wherever she is.

It's been said that Christina was planning to go home. Maybe she did make it home.

Her mom said in the radio interview she had wanted to go home. I think people may be thinking maybe she wanted to go to the strip club. Im Guessing from previous posts that's what they implied. Jmo.

IMO I think the situation in general makes us all speechless, to be honest. We still do not know if any of this is connected. Hunter was very cooperative with the investigation into Christina's disappearance per PPD and the family.

Let's not lose sight of the real issue which is finding Christina. Lots of smoke and mirrors it seems but that is not our concern at all. Everyone involved that hasn't told the truth, been cooperative, or tried to hide things will be dealt with at some point. That is LE's job not ours. We want her home that is what we want. The rest will be taken care of separately.
I totally see where you are coming from. Bringing her home is of the utmost importance. However, there seems to be a culture of deceit coming into play here that could change the picture somewhat. How does Arochi figure into this or does he? Is it connected? Lots and lots more questions. FWIW, I've followed the thread since the beginning but chose to not post because I always felt there was something bubbling under the surface that wasn't quite right. Regardless, I hope you and loved ones get the answers but it seems like that has become a lot more complicated. Thank you for your dedication.

Was EA leaving the party to go home? Has anyone said if he said anything about his plans as he was leaving?

Correct. That is why I used the term "went dark" and said "we just do not have access to his personal instagram any longer." Sorry, I thought I was clear, but maybe not. ("We" meaning those of us who were not friends or followers of his personal instagram account before he made it private)

thanks so much for explaining that.

Deceit from whom?

He comes in to play because he lies, he was the last person seen with her, he was squeegee'g his trunk, he has damage to his vehicle, he lies, he was 3 hours late to work the next day, he had injuries, he was limping. Lots of things make him figure in to this. Is it connected to Hunter and his nonsense, who knows. But I think we will find out very soon.

The police said the way they think she left the parking garage was in his vehicle. So until PPD comes out and says she was not in his vehicle and explain his lies he is the #1 person who can lead us to Christina. JMO

I totally see where you are coming from. Bringing her home is of the utmost importance. However, there seems to be a culture of deceit coming into play here that could change the picture somewhat. How does Arochi figure into this or does he? Is it connected? Lots and lots more questions. FWIW, I've followed the thread since the beginning but chose to not post because I always felt there was something bubbling under the surface that wasn't quite right. Regardless, I hope you and loved ones get the answers but it seems like that has become a lot more complicated. Thank you for your dedication.

I'm not being snotty I'm just wondering if you feel the damage to his vehicle and lying about even walking w her are truly un related to her disappearance? What do you think his other reasons for lying would be as well as the damage to car on the same night he was last seen w a missing woman.... ?

VI's - I thought I read either here or in the news that doesn't CM's father live in the Plano/Allen area? Do you think she was going to get a ride to his place to stay the night? Would she stay the night sometimes at her dad's place after going out with her friends in Plano?

Why do you think she is manipulative?

The unseen footage from the parking garage really has to be a key here.

As well as the friend who got everyone together.

She really sounds like a manipulative person the more pieces that come out and it's sick.[

Not sure who was at the lake. But this was all reported when Christina went missing and when all these reports of her and a fight with Hunter were supposed to take place, she was at work, her time cards have been checked. So this is not true.

Her and Meghan her friend in her Facebook page look a lot alike and she had a photo of her on a boat that showed up on her Facebook for that timeframe but I believe in that post it was Joe Pool Lake. Maybe because they look alike people got them confused maybe or it's possible whoever "they" are got confused and mixed up someone that resembles Christina since she obviously wasn't there due to her being at work on such said day.

Originally Posted by georgiasblu

Deceit from whom?

He comes in to play because he lies, he was the last person seen with her, he was squeegee'g his trunk, he has damage to his vehicle, he lies, he was 3 hours late to work the next day, he had injuries, he was limping. Lots of things make him figure in to this. Is it connected to Hunter and his nonsense, who knows. But I think we will find out very soon.

The police said the way they think she left the parking garage was in his vehicle. So until PPD comes out and says she was not in his vehicle and explain his lies he is the #1 person who can lead us to Christina. JMO

Cm's live-in boyfriend is looking at possibly more than a few months in prison. The risk of exposure can make people desperate. Per Jonni, via, you - CM was not happy, (uncomfortable, upset,) (I forgot the exact word here) with the bf's drug use and was considering a break up. That could be seen as a dangerous position for her to be in imo. If I misquoted, please correct me. Thanks.

Deceit from whom?

^exactly - until given an reasonable explanation for his odd behavior and lies then I too am going to assume he holds the key to the answers the family need to this puzzle.

I sure hope PPD has some breaking news soon and better yet Christina is found. #teamchristina #findchristina #givingupnotanoption

Her mom said in the radio interview she had wanted to go home. I think people may be thinking maybe she wanted to go to the strip club. Im Guessing from previous posts that's what they implied. Jmo.
I'll admit that was a thought of mine that would make my thoughts piece together. EA walking her to car ended up with her going there with him. But I did map it and the exit he was pinged at is the opposite direction. And do we know for sure that whatever happened to Christina happened that early morning. I really want to know if it's been 100% confirmed HF was home that night. And if HF and EA were close enough "friends" to know what the other was up to that night. I have thought from the beginning these 2 guys have got to be connected somehow.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article3872399.html
According to Morris’ LinkedIn account, she is the marketing director for Trust None Streetwear, an urban clothing line she runs with
her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is not a suspect now, police said.
She was last seen wearing a light gray T-shirt, shorts, black sandals and a black full-brim hat, police said. She was carrying a pull-
string backpack and was wearing gold-colored rings.
According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette
Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.
According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her
friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.
Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off
down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked.

All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the
report says

BBM
I guess it is no guessing or speculation as to why CM was a victim of crime in her and HF home. Considering now that DRUGS were a part of HF life he brought this type of activity around where she was suppose to be and feel safe..at her home. The crazy guy turned on her by stealing from her ..no doubt looking for HF supply ...ALL MY OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003