GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat patrol are u able to blow the photo up better? Is it a pipe or drugs?

To me, IMO, it looks like drugs. Without color it is hard to tell but most likely only weed. *possibly* heroin. I'm at work and not going to google what heroin in a bag looks like. :) Of course it's not a smoking gun, I'm just going back through everything I can find to see if there is some kind of clue

De3obRo.png

wbfTd2b.png

To me, IMO, it looks like drugs. Without color it is hard to tell but most likely only weed. *possibly* heroin. I'm at work and not going to google what heroin in a bag looks like. :) Of course it's not a smoking gun, I'm just going back through everything I can find to see if there is some kind of clue

De3obRo.png

wbfTd2b.png

Thanks for doing that. Black and white makes it hard.
Also smart move on the Google search.

IIRC there were others that were interesting ... in fact at the get go on WS there were a few comments that it was too weird that all his pics were all about him (I am sure CM took some for him) but he did NOT have any pics of her on his stuff.. She did on hers (of him and him & her) But him..only about him and I guess his likes ... which IMO should have included her.

There were other interesting pics on his personal instagram, but it went dark a while ago. I mentioned that before and was told that it was not true, but this is NOT his only sm site. He had two instagram accounts in addition to this twitter account. We just do not have access to his personal instagram any longer.

There were other interesting pics on his personal instagram, but it went dark a while ago. I mentioned that before and was told that it was not true, but this is NOT his only sm site. He had two instagram accounts in addition to this twitter account. We just do not have access to his personal instagram any longer.

His ig was public and now it's not
So it's still alive. Just not open for public viewing.

Yeah, I'm afraid denial may not be someones best friend. A shame, though, a real shame. I don't think CM was involved in the "business" but certainly had to have a clue, no matter what her achievements and aspirations were. I think the arrests and the disappearance are definitely tied together. One heck of a coinky dinky if not.

Ironical that he's wearing a sheriff department cap.

Who are you referring to about denial?

Yeah, I'm afraid denial may not be someones best friend. A shame, though, a real shame. I don't think CM was involved in the "business" but certainly had to have a clue, no matter what her achievements and aspirations were. I think the arrests and the disappearance are definitely tied together. One heck of a coinky dinky if not.

I think it could be pot or heroin, but I am leaning towards heroin. I like to watch the drug wars shows and gang shows on the discovery Channel and while I have no personal experience with heroin, I have seen the dealers put a little bit of it on their finger to smell and taste when they get a new shipment to determine the quality. A bag of weed you would just inspect visually and take a few whiffs from the bag. It looks like he has something on his finger he is about to smell or taste and that's why I lean toward it being black tar heroin.

Post #97:

Unless there is a link from main stream media about the lake then its not discussable here.

That's interesting because I remember a news report early on that LE was at the Lake interviewing people.....

I think it could be pot or heroin, but I am leaning towards heroin. I like to watch the drug wars shows and gang shows on the discovery Channel and while I have no personal experience with heroin, I have seen the dealers put a little bit of it on their finger to smell and taste when they get a new shipment to determine the quality. A bag of weed you would just inspect visually and take a few whiffs from the bag. It looks like he has something on his finger he is about to smell or taste and that's why I lean toward it being black tar heroin.

That is observant, how can you tell he is about to taste it? Never heard of that.

Ok just wanted to check. Want you all to know that the family is not in denial at all. See Jonni's comment posted on CBS DFW Website:

Speaking with CBS 11 News by phone, Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy, said the new development has left her speechless. During the conversation she also revealed that her daughter was “upset over her boyfriend’s alleged drug use and threatened to leave him” right before she vanished.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/09/boyfriend-of-christina-morris-indicted-on-drug-charges/

A few people actually, but not allowed to single out people or name names.

Oh ok thanks!

Post #82 I explained the lake thinking. Christina wasn't at the lake the day people claim she was. Time cards were used to prove otherwise. That is why all of the searchers left that location and didn't return.

Lots of press though that day, like there was every search day in the beginning. But we know she wasn't there so the lake is a non issue at this point. Thanks for the link though.

The only problem I see with that scenario is that if there is something on HF's finger, he would have had to close and knot the bag back up with it still balancing on his finger.

ETA: But you're right, it is very strange the way he is looking at his finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste