GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there, this is true. We felt someone mis-lead us there as a total distraction.

Is the person that mis-led the searchers to the lake connected to EA (or HF) in anyway? Or was it just random gossip and "sightings"? I'm just wondering if it was intentional (and should be looked at more) or if it was just the normal false leads that happen in situations like this. Do we know?

We feel it was an intentional diversion.

It was looked in to thoroughly and was proven she was not there. Nothing else, like who provided the information, has been released or the connection but it was not a connection to HF I can say that. The rest we can not discuss.

It is not true.

Is the person that mis-led the searchers to the lake connected to EA (or HF) in anyway? Or was it just random gossip and "sightings"? I'm just wondering if it was intentional (and should be looked at more) or if it was just the normal false leads that happen in situations like this. Do we know?

I actually remember the discussions and that started mid Thread#1 .. as far as the photos ..no one IIRC was able to bring over any timestamp photos.. We never discussed them here since it is against the rulz.

Lots of good info that was put out from wee hours of the morning on the 3rd of Sept until about the 7th of Sept has been poofed and :sweep:

It might be possible that she was at work on Wed but joined after work ...

The unseen footage from the parking garage really has to be a key here.

As well as the friend who got everyone together.

She really sounds like a manipulative person the more pieces that come out and it's sick.

I actually remember the discussions and that started mid Thread#1 .. as far as the photos ..no one IIRC was able to bring over any timestamp photos.. We never discussed them here since it is against the rulz.

Lots of good info that was put out from wee hours of the morning on the 3rd of Sept until about the 7th of Sept has been poofed and :sweep:

It might be possible that she was at work on Wed but joined after work ...

I think it was probably a diversion from whoever actually did this to christina, to start people looking somewhere else for her or thinking she's somewhere to give them more time to figure out their plan. Which I was guilty of also considering the lake idea at the start too!

Unless there is a link from main stream media about the lake then its not discussable here.

Meant to say also, unless an acceptable link is posted here then the previous conversation will be removed.

I have heard that EA and HF went to high school together and are ' fb' friends. But were they currently socializing or speaking to each other at all? I have about 30 or 40 fb friends that I went to high school with that I have not spoken to in person or on phone in over 25 yrs. So being fb friends means different things to different people. I would certainly hate to have people ' associate me' with some crazy person who is on my fb list that I have no idea about today. Doesn't everyone? Do you know if your high school ' friends' on fb are drug dealers today? Or crazy killers? Most of the high school friends were not even necessarily ' friends' in high school , just people that I recognize and wanted to say HI to today. Anyway, point of my babbling was this >>> Does EA know what HF does for a living today? Is it possible he did know and wanted Christina to get him some or help him or thought she may have some drugs on her and/ or would take him to HF to get some? **wild speculation**

Hunter doesn't have a FB account.

I have heard that EA and HF went to high school together and are ' fb' friends. But were they currently socializing or speaking to each other at all? I have about 30 or 40 fb friends that I went to high school with that I have not spoken to in person or on phone in over 25 yrs. So being fb friends means different things to different people. I would certainly hate to have people ' associate me' with some crazy person who is on my fb list that I have no idea about today. Doesn't everyone? Do you know if your high school ' friends' on fb are drug dealers today? Or crazy killers? Most of the high school friends were not even necessarily ' friends' in high school , just people that I recognize and wanted to say HI to today. Anyway, point of my babbling was this >>> Does EA know what HF does for a living today? Is it possible he did know and wanted Christina to get him some or help him or thought she may have some drugs on her and/ or would take him to HF to get some? **wild speculation**

I think EA prob was helping whoever HF had issues in the drug business with (a debt maybe? Or whatever) to get christina to whoever was taking her. Hence why the friend makes me so mad bc I'm sure the friend was aware as well.

Meaning EA knew each other but not like "hey bro wanna grab a drink?" More like... My people will talk to your people.

Christina is paying for whatever HF has done. Whether he intended that or not.
Jmo

Hunter doesn't have a FB account.

Oh? Yikes, maybe I misread it then. So the only thing connecting EA to HF is that they went to high school together? ( well as far as any other cases go, I will leave my post up because a lot of people
get hung up on who is ' fb ' friends with who and it doesn't always indicate any kind of closeness, moo )

I guess someone had fun moving all of the pins on the Find Christina map. I've moved them all back to where they go and locked editing. If you have suggestions let me know
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zGnQ_xLZOyWI.kevEuuLnBjtM

Also just saw this pic and very curious what's in that baggie in HF's hand https://twitter.com/TrustNoneStreet/status/426400779654545408/photo/1

I loved your map!
I tried to help w the custer gantry thing last night but that's it.

Whatever could it be! :thinking:

By the time LE spoke to EA five or so days had passed since Christina was last seen, right? So feasibly, he could have been in a fight on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday...not saying it is true, but it did not have to be on that night, unless he is saying that. Jmo

I'm behind and catching up. He went to work around 11am that morning (7 hours after walking into the parking garage with CM). When he showed up at work his co-workers noticed his injuries and he claimed to have been in a fight. So he definitely sustained the injuries between 4-11am, he would not have had 4 days before PPD talked to him.

I loved your map!
I tried to help w the custer gantry thing last night but that's it.

I saw your post last night. I was on an iPad too and couldn't fix it at the time. It could have been an accident but everything was moved around. Hunter and Christina's house was moved to near Glen Rose lol

I saw your post last night. I was on an iPad too and couldn't fix it at the time. It could have been an accident but everything was moved around. Hunter and Christina's house was moved to near Glen Rose lol

Ok that's kind of funny. Lol

BBM

Might as well be ..because the drive from West of FTW to anywhere is horrible IMO!! Traffic & Road Construction ..be prepared for delays & sudden stops and other idiots , and to get to Plano,McKinney and that area ..uuuuuggggg try about 1.25 hrs to 1.50 hrs at times

Cat patrol are u able to blow the photo up better? Is it a pipe or drugs?

Cat patrol is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member