GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you guys are trying to say that HF doesn't matter to you And Christina does.
I feel the Same way.

Just saying I think that HF life and what he was just "indicted" or arrested or whatever term you wanna use, is tied to her being gone. So it interests me because of that.

Carry on. :Banane37:

Uh oh, looks like I have some catching up to do.

Still only half way through the previous thread. Caught up with the latest news though afaik.
My understanding is the lake outing took place the Wednesday prior to CM's disappearance.
The lake scenario entered into the the story, as CM being there with HF, early in the case.
I was always wondering why it did because nothing was mentioned about what they did on Monday,
Tuesday, Thursday, ya know? So what's the significance of the Wednesday and the lake?
Someone knew about that event from day one and thought enough about it to mention it.

Also, (haven't really caught up), is the fact EA wasn't arrested significant in any way?

Oh, and the name of the lake was posted when the lake outing was posted about in the earliest threads.
Someone will remember it.

Question here?
Has EA been arrested for drugs before?

I do not know why the family will not consider CM being involved in illicit activities. I'm sorry, but if your live-in BF is dealing, then there is no way you can't know. Not saying she was "actively" involved, but surely "passively" involved. Kind of like the "friends" at the party may not be actively involved in her disappearance. They may not have done anything wrong, but their silence on what they know is now "doing something wrong".

Since we now know HF was under investigation on Aug 1, maybe LE confronted her for info.

I was dead set on EA injuring her in a SA, and I still think he is complicit, but to say the HF news has nothing to do with this is shortsighted. A larger conspiracy that includes HF type activity would explain why so many people won't talk. Being closer friends to EA over CM is not a strong enough reason to stay quiet.

If HF owed money, maybe HF and EA had same biz partner as mentioned before. Maybe EA owed too and had to do a favor.

I missed this. I must have scrolled past it while trying to catch up at some point. I wonder how significant it was if it hasn't come up again for several threads.

I think its very significant!

I remember she said something along the lines of:

I just got a heads up, did they find christina?

Is she actually psychic? I've never paid attention I guess to her posts in that manner.

You should read her stuff!

Still only half way through the previous thread. Caught up with the latest news though afaik.
My understanding is the lake outing took place the Wednesday prior to CM's disappearance.
The lake scenario entered into the the story, as CM being there with HF, early in the case.
I was always wondering why it did because nothing was mentioned about what they did on Monday,
Tuesday, Thursday, ya know? So what's the significance of the Wednesday and the lake?
Someone knew about that event from day one and thought enough about it to mention it.

Also, (haven't really caught up), is the fact EA wasn't arrested significant in any way?

Oh, and the name of the lake was posted when the lake outing was posted about in the earliest threads.
Someone will remember it.

Lake Lewisville.

You should read her stuff!

How does one find her stuff to read?

Per Jonni the time that people "say" Christina was at the lake she was not at the lake. She was at work and her time cards have been checked.

Not sure who was at the lake. But this was all reported when Christina went missing and when all these reports of her and a fight with Hunter were supposed to take place, she was at work, her time cards have been checked. So this is not true.

So who was at the lake?
HF?
I thought pictures were taken?

I do not know why the family will not consider CM being involved in illicit activities. I'm sorry, but if your live-in BF is dealing, then there is no way you can't know. Not saying she was "actively" involved, but surely "passively" involved. Kind of like the "friends" at the party may not be actively involved in her disappearance. They may not have done anything wrong, but their silence on what they know is now "doing something wrong".

Since we now know HF was under investigation on Aug 1, maybe LE confronted her for info.

I was dead set on EA injuring her in a SA, and I still think he is complicit, but to say the HF news has nothing to do with this is shortsighted. A larger conspiracy that includes HF type activity would explain why so many people won't talk. Being closer friends to EA over CM is not a strong enough reason to stay quiet.

If HF owed money, maybe HF and EA had same biz partner as mentioned before. Maybe EA owed too and had to do a favor.

I agree about the drug use denial. (NOT saying Christina was on drugs) I think some/most parents have a hard time believing their child could be involved with drugs/alcohol abuse.

O/T, my brother in law had a huge meth problem. Everyone could tell but my mother in law. In fact, he was busted & charged with manufacturing & intent to sell. She was busted right along with him because he was making it at her house, in their barn. After their arrest, she continued to make excuses for him, and denied his involvement. He went to prison for 8 years, got out, and went back to his old ways. She's still in denial. Ugh.

IFRC: Early on the lake issue came up and the searching shifted to Lake Lewisville. Their were rumors of CM being at the lake and "hiding from her crazy boyfriend." Then, the search team gathered at Allen High School and someone said (JE?) they felt like that rumor was a distraction.

Since we have been down this road before and we have time cards to prove Christina was not at the lake when these people say she was, I would like to see the link to these photos proving that LE is wrong and Christina was at the lake and not at work. So I assume they are time stamped as well for that date?

Yes! I remember that. In the earlier threads.

Since we have been down this road before and we have time cards to prove Christina was not at the lake when these people say she was, I would like to see the link to these photos proving that LE is wrong and Christina was at the lake and not at work. So I assume they are time stamped as well for that date?

I remember it was discussed in the earlier threads. I wouldn't know where to start. Where is txyorkiemom? I bet she'll remember.

Not sure who was at the lake. But this was all reported when Christina went missing and when all these reports of her and a fight with Hunter were supposed to take place, she was at work, her time cards have been checked. So this is not true.

Yep, this was confirmed by Jonni, <Mod Snip> where is Christina???? :happydance:

IFRC: Early on the lake issue came up and the searching shifted to Lake Lewisville. Their were rumors of CM being at the lake and "hiding from her crazy boyfriend." Then, the search team gathered at Allen High School and someone said (JE?) they felt like that rumor was a distraction.

I was there, this is true. We felt someone mis-lead us there as a total distraction.

I think another poster who shall remain nameless and who is no longer active on this board who claimed to see her that night mentioned Christina being at the lake as well as someone having a photo of her on instagram supposedly wearing the outfit she had on from the rumored lake outing. If I remember right.

Glad she was proved to be at work though.

Ok <Mod Snip> :) do you have the link of these time stamped photos of Christina that Wednesday before she went missing at Lake Lewisville?

Yes actually I do remember :happydance::happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member