GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^exactly - until given an reasonable explanation for his odd behavior and lies then I too am going to assume he holds the key to the answers the family need to this puzzle.

I sure hope PPD has some breaking news soon and better yet Christina is found. #teamchristina #findchristina #givingupnotanoption

Exactly. I agree. And until a reasonable explanation arises that implicates EA (imo) I'm going to consider other possibilities.

Did anyone report him limping besides the employee? Any of his friends? Was the bite mark ever proved?

I probably missed this early on, so I apologize. The "male friend of 8 years" did he get charged with theft and if so, what was the punishment and where is he now?

Exactly. I agree. And until a reasonable explanation arises that implicates EA (imo) I'm going to consider other possibilities.

Has the Forensics of the 11 day Arochi Camaro Testing returned???

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article3872399.html
According to Morris’ LinkedIn account, she is the marketing director for Trust None Streetwear, an urban clothing line she runs with
her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is not a suspect now, police said.
She was last seen wearing a light gray T-shirt, shorts, black sandals and a black full-brim hat, police said. She was carrying a pull-
string backpack and was wearing gold-colored rings.
According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette
Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.
According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her
friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.
Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off
down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked.

All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the
report says

BBM
I guess it is no guessing or speculation as to why CM was a victim of crime in her and HF home. Considering now that DRUGS were a part of HF life he brought this type of activity around where she was suppose to be and feel safe..at her home. The crazy guy turned on her by stealing from her ..no doubt looking for HF supply ...ALL MY OPINION

I remember this from awhile back but guess I missed some of the details. Was the friend of 8 years HF or CM? or both? and do we have initials ?

I probably missed this early on, so I apologize. The "male friend of 8 years" did he get charged with theft and if so, what was the punishment and where is he now?

Still at large AKAIK...

Police Report is available thru the FWPD

Deceit from whom?

He comes in to play because he lies, he was the last person seen with her, he was squeegee'g his trunk, he has damage to his vehicle, he lies, he was 3 hours late to work the next day, he had injuries, he was limping. Lots of things make him figure in to this. Is it connected to Hunter and his nonsense, who knows. But I think we will find out very soon.

The police said the way they think she left the parking garage was in his vehicle. So until PPD comes out and says she was not in his vehicle and explain his lies he is the #1 person who can lead us to Christina. JMO

Hi JMOM, I agree with this too.

Do you know if that Friday was payday for Christina? If so, did she deposit/cash her check? Was she known to carry cash?

Thanks

BBM
I guess it is no guessing or speculation as to why CM was a victim of crime in her and HF home. Considering now that DRUGS were a part of HF life he brought this type of activity around where she was suppose to be and feel safe..at her home. The crazy guy turned on her by stealing from her ..no doubt looking for HF supply ...ALL MY OPINION

Sorry, I don't subscribe to victim blaming. It's a bit low IMO.

EA claims he sustained the injuries before Saturday. He also denies he told the employee he was in a fight. I wish we had more proof of a limp and bite mark other than the employees words.

EA claims he sustained the injuries before Saturday. He also denies he told the employee he was in a fight. I wish we had more proof of a limp and bite mark other than the employees words.

Could you post the link where you read this? I have some catching up to do but I really want to read that!! Thanks :)

Did anyone report him limping besides the employee? Any of his friends? Was the bite mark ever proved?

Bite Mark.. ??? Waiting for a Vet or Dr report on that.
I just took 1 of my kids to the Dr this morning and had the Dr look at strange marks some shaped curved on her shins and arms that were red-purplish /puffy and raised(along with the strep throat)
Guess What the marks are - Eczema

IMO: From the outside looking in, it appears the clothing business was a front for trafficking. That is my inference from reading articles I share, and looking at some of the photos shared here. I am here to support the efforts to find Christina, and I do try to respect everyone here - especially JMOM , CD and those that have a personal connection to those involved. I have an emotional attachment, but I've spent so much time here I feel like I have a personal connection. While the drug activity might be separate from the disappearance, it appears to be a tangled web that is hard to separate. IMO EA is responsible for the taking CM, I guess the motive would be the missing piece that would help find her. Motive is the key IMO. If EA is solely responsible, then we only focus on his activities and places he would be familiar with to search. If drug trafficking/money issues are involved then that might lead us into another direction for searching. This is just my two cents. I'm sure LE is on it! Especially if they were already operating a sting operation.

I believe the poster is blaming HF due to the drugs over the years and recent charges, but I could be wrong. At least that's how I took it based on her explanation. I didn't take it they were blaming CM, but the poster actually said because of him she could not feel safe.

Her mom said in the radio interview she had wanted to go home. I think people may be thinking maybe she wanted to go to the strip club. Im Guessing from previous posts that's what they implied. Jmo.

From my understanding, the afterhours club is only open on Sunday mornings 3 AM to 8 AM - all other times it's just Jaguars the strip club, not a dance club. Didn't Christina go missing on a Friday night?

His lies make him suspicious, just as HF's failure to call anyone and his documented drug activity makes him relevant to the case despite what some want to argue. Is there any evidence that EA was involved in dealing? What proof is there that he parked near Christina? Where does LE think he went after being detected on the toll road?

No one is victim blaming at all ... it is a proven fact that HF is involved in drugs the FBI,DEA and US ATTORNEY states that ... CM has been a victim of a crime in her own home .. MSM and FWPD states that

ETA : Kinda bit of a belt hit directed at me to insinuate I am victim blaming ...

IMO: From the outside looking in, it appears the clothing business was a front for trafficking. That is my inference from reading articles I share, and looking at some of the photos shared here. I am here to support the efforts to find Christina, and I do try to respect everyone here - especially JMOM , CD and those that have a personal connection to those involved. I have an emotional attachment, but I've spent so much time here I feel like I have a personal connection. While the drug activity might be separate from the disappearance, it appears to be a tangled web that is hard to separate. IMO EA is responsible for the taking CM, I guess the motive would be the missing piece that would help find her. Motive is the key IMO. If EA is solely responsible, then we only focus on his activities and places he would be familiar with to search. If drug trafficking/money issues are involved then that might lead us into another direction for searching. This is just my two cents. I'm sure LE is on it! Especially if they were already operating a sting operation.

ITA and excellent post.
I believe we need to look at the big picture and all the players.
Finding a connection and a motive may lead to Christina.

Lots of cameras in Verizon stores. Maybe LE can find something on the tapes.

And by tapes I mean digital storage devices. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member