GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how to post here from twitter but did anyone see the pic of the detectives in his garage removing evidence. it looks like quite a bit of evidence!

How does blood get onto a pole in a parking garage during an Aggravated Kidnapping?

Was it blood spatter? Did he hit her or cut her and blood flew onto it? Was it wiped on the pole? Did it come from secondary transfer say off the fender or clothing? Was it a direct hit with the pole from Christina? Did he shove her into it or perhaps hit her with the car pushing her into it accounting for the dent, too? Was there damage to the pole where the blood was found?

If she was bleeding before she got into the car, it makes sense blood could be found inside his car, too. They haven't specified the DNA found, but it would go along with the AK charge, imo.

I've seen this before. Anything on him seeing her that night?

no i was mixing him up with SN!!!!! i am sorry for the confusion!!!! i still think he could play a part due to the fact that LE interviewed him, and i always found it weird how they interviewed him about christina missing and he felt the need to point out that she cheated on him with HF. i always thought that was an unnecessary statement to make when she was missing, just showed he still held a grudge.

Thanks so much! You are the best document link and confusing legal lingo explainer ever! I appreciate the help!

Hahaha... That should be under your profile name.

TXYorkieMom
best document link and confusing legal lingo explainer ever

for sure.

Rumor is not allowed and if you are stating something as fact you need to link to it to back up what your saying. EA is the only one discussable as a person of interest or suspect. You can discuss what's in main stream media, law enforcement and from our VI's. Sleuthing friends, family etc. are not allowed on either side.

no i was mixing him up with SN!!!!! i am sorry for the confusion!!!! i still think he could play a part due to the fact that LE interviewed him, and i always found it weird how they interviewed him about christina missing and he felt the need to point out that she cheated on him with HF. i always thought that was an unnecessary statement to make when she was missing, just showed he still held a grudge.

Agreed.

How does blood get onto a pole in a parking garage during an Aggravated Kidnapping?

Was it blood spatter? Did he hit her or cut her and blood flew onto it? Was it wiped on the pole? Did it come from secondary transfer say off the fender or clothing? Was it a direct hit with the pole from Christina? Did he shove her into it or perhaps hit her with the car pushing her into it accounting for the dent, too? Was there damage to the pole where the blood was found?

If she was bleeding before she got into the car, it makes sense blood could be found inside his car, too. They haven't specified the DNA found, but it would go along with the AK charge, imo.

I don't think we know the blood located on the pole was even Christina's, only that blood was found there. I really think the DNA evidence they found in his car was blood. I don't see how they could charge him with AK without that, unless they saw it on video in which if that was the case he would have been arrested a lot earlier.

I dont know how to post here from twitter but did anyone see the pic of the detectives in his garage removing evidence. it looks like quite a bit of evidence!

Yes! A lot of brown paper bags sitting there.

Alright I added Christina's picture. I hated putting her picture next to his so I added a border to keep them apart

Attachments

• Enrique2.png
    Enrique2.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 306

It's possible he said a lot more and only that part made the cut. We all know how media like to create the most drama.

I have all the same questions. Also would like to know if the blood was only just recently found by the dogs?
The only answer I can give you is that JMOM said the damage looked like he hit something, so I assumed that meant there were scratches or something besides a dent.

I have all the same questions. Also would like to know if the blood was only just recently found by the dogs?
The only answer I can give you is that JMOM said the damage looked like he hit something, so I assumed that meant there were scratches or something besides a dent.
It would be interesting to know if LE overlooked blood on the pole for months. I hope that isn't the case, but could be.

Now shows EA in "INF Cell 09". This morning it said "Lower Level Booking". Is there any significance to the cell type?

Now shows EA in "INF Cell 09". This morning it said "Lower Level Booking". Is there any significance to the cell type?

I'm not sure on the numbering in designation of sales at Collin County Jail but can you look at inmates currently there and see how they are listed?

Thanks, I just put that together. I will make some room to squeeze a pic of Christina in. I have posted some other images on my twitter but I just joined so I have no followers. If you can help retweet that would be great.

ETA: Any other suggestions?

I think the focus of the awesome flyer should be on the car and the LE phone number at this point, and big enough to be noticed when someone is sitting at a stop light.

It wouldn't hurt to put some in Fort Worth, just in case he ended up that way over the course of the night.

Too bad I'm not in North Texas right now, or I would buy a couple of packs of ink cartridges and get busy. Hopefully, Christina will already be home before I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState