GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right it is. Thats why everyone knows what kind of car it is and notices when they see one. At 4am there was probably not much traffic out. I am a female and I couldnt tell you the make and model of most cars but I know a chevy camaro when I see one.

Like I previously stated I am local in Wylie and went by the Sprint store he worked at every day. Still go by there. When the story came out about Christina I started following it. when I found out he worked in Wylie and drove that camaro I realized I seen his car parked there when I went to the donut shop, when I have went to the little ceasars, Subway. I even saw him pull in the very front parking spot in front of Sprint and get out and go inside and me and my husband were like wow he works there you would think he would save the parking spots for customers but hey guess he has to stare out the window at his car all day.

This was all before what happened with Christina and even when I seen his picture I didnt recognize him. It took the car and Sprint store to jog my memory.

I probably would do a double-take if a Camaro like that pulled up next to me.. especially at 4:00am.. it is a head-turner JMO

Awesome job with that poster! Do you put your talent to work for other cases? I'd like to be that creative.

Thank you. I just started following WS with lurking during the Hannah Graham case and now Christina. I've been learning how to use this software so it's nice to put it toward this. I'm a geologist by day so I guess I need a creative outlet :thumb:

Hey, how about everybody else who kept insisting EA was not the suspect? Second helping of crow anyone?
He wasn't the suspect until he was arrested. He was never named as the suspect by LE. No one needs to eat any crow here. We were waiting on some evidence and they finally came up with some to place him as a central suspect in an Aggravated Kidnapping. LE has stated there could be more arrests so things are still open on others involved in this crime. Stay tuned...

And they searched his home for 13 hours! Yowza!!

Tick tock.....his cronies must be feeling a tad nervous right about now as EA will be doing his best tweete bird impersonation ASAP!

All moo
Lets hope there are clues to CM location!
Stephanie Lucero ‏@StephanieCBS11

After 13 hours Plano Police finish search of Enrique Arochi's house, man charged in connection w disappearance Christina Morris @ CBSDFW

Having lived in Texas all my life, I'm afraid the camaro is almost as common as a truck or a mustang.
True I live in Plano and go to Allen often...sooo many times I have seen a Camaro that looks just like his and they all seem to have tinted windows! I have to do a major stare to see inside and even then they have to be right beside me. I'm thinking they all come with tinted windows??? And I'm sure I've creeped a lot of people out doing this...but very common I even had one myself yrs ago

Enrique was arrested at 7:50am CST. I got there before his car was even removed. I think they had just arrived prior to his leaving, they hadn't been too long before he was taken away.

I believe they are just finishing up..... within the last 30 minutes.

Not sure about the 13 hour part but it certainly was a good part of the day appears the photo of the garage was taken when dark. Lets hope there are clues to CM location!

Not sure about the 13 hour part but it certainly was a good part of the day appears the photo of the garage was taken when dark. Lets hope there are clues to CM location!

They probably went over every square inch of that house.. I would imagine they took his computer & will check out the hard drive. No telling what they will find.

Does EA live alone or with his family? So wonderful to finally seeing some progress . Christina, you will be found.

He used to live with his parents. Now he lives at Collin County Jail.

Does EA live alone or with his family? So wonderful to finally seeing some progress . Christina, you will be found.

He wasn't the suspect until he was arrested. He was never named as the suspect by LE. No one needs to eat any crow here. We were waiting on some evidence and they finally came up with some to place him as a central suspect in an Aggravated Kidnapping. LE has stated there could be more arrests so things are still open on others involved in this crime. Stay tuned...

True, he wasn't designated a Suspect by LE, but many on WS considered EA to be the main suspect from day one.
We are all here as amateur sleuths of varying skills to speculate and share ideas.
No one need eat crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member