GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does EA live alone or with his family? So wonderful to finally seeing some progress . Christina, you will be found.

He lived with his parents. IMO his parents are only guilty of believing in their son. MOOOOOO

Evidence that could very well implicate others. If anyone reading needs the number to Plano PD, it's 972-424-5678. Might be a good idea to call them before they show up at your door with a warrant for your arrest. Could save you a lot of embarrassment and possibly even some jail time. HTH!

ETA: The dominoes are about to start falling...

Yes, the "fat lady is about to sing", as the saying goes.
After that the curtain closes.

Moo

True, he wasn't designated a Suspect by LE, but many on WS considered EA to be the main suspect from day one.
We are all here as amateur sleuths of varying skills to speculate and share ideas.
No one need eat crow.

There's been many a case where I felt the undesirable #1 was not necessarily innnocent just not enough to sway me. I've never felt the need tto eat crow. IMO, tthose who are convictted but later found innocent need people to believe. I will never ever feel bad for believing someone is innocent until proven guilty. Even now with EA's arrest, while I definitley believe he's guiltty in some aspect, I truly feel he's nott the only one and there will be several found guilty here.

OT, but OMG. I graduatted from college in Dentton. Hope this ends well. Will have to reach out to friends who still live tthere.

Hoping one of our amazing members can start s thread for little Ricardo? Please?
I'm on mobile and not very good at that.

He wasn't the suspect until he was arrested. He was never named as the suspect by LE. No one needs to eat any crow here. We were waiting on some evidence and they finally came up with some to place him as a central suspect in an Aggravated Kidnapping. LE has stated there could be more arrests so things are still open on others involved in this crime. Stay tuned...

Alright, agreed....no winners or losers here. Doesn't matter who's right or wrong. We all care about seeing justice served, but I am going to split a hair here just because some of us who were suspicious of EA were given a really hard time by a couple of posters. He might not have been named a suspect, but I think it is pretty obvious, at least now, that he has been a suspect in PPD's eyes for a little while, hence their deeper investigation of him. As for crow, how about we just serve it all up to Christina's perpetrator(s)?

So glad to hear about the arrest of EA. :happydance:

Reminds me of the recent arrest of the suspect in the Hannah Graham case in VA. Both suspects were the last person seen with the victim. I think EA will be singing soon!

IMHO

Hey, how about everybody else who kept insisting EA was not the suspect? Second helping of crow anyone?

Yes I agree where are they and I know we're not out of woods and we don't have our girl back.

Thank you Eilleen for being the first!

Let's pray this arrest brings us closer to our angel! She deserves better!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418528252.807333.jpg

There's been many a case where I felt the undesirable #1 was not necessarily innnocent just not enough to sway me. I've never felt the need tto eat crow. IMO, tthose who are convictted but later found innocent need people to believe. I will never ever feel bad for believing someone is innocent until proven guilty. Even now with EA's arrest, while I definitley believe he's guiltty in some aspect, I truly feel he's nott the only one and there will be several found guilty here.

FYI, most of the people convicted, served time and later discovered to be innocent were crimes prior to DNA results being involved in the conviction. Just a reminder that if they found her DNA on him, it's a sure thing but that doesn't mean others aren't involved. What we do know is he was most definitely involved and that he played the main role in her disappearance. Based on his behavior so far, I expect him to start singing like a bird to save himself. Christina really got caught up with the wrong crowd.

He lived with his parents. IMO his parents are only guilty of believing in their son. MOOOOOO

Well they could have called a press conference and do a sit down with the family early on if they cared about the family but that didn't happen nor did the fact they said they called them.

Here's the link where he and his mom claimed they called!! I believe it was refuted early on by the VI's that didn't happen so yes lies run in the family apparently!

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...89e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html?mode=jqm

7471b4d78038d0fa5a64fca86ca74909.jpg

Praying Christina comes home soon

Well they could have called a press conference and do a sit down with the family early on if they cared about the family but that didn't happen nor did the fact they said they called them.

Here's the link where he and his mom claimed they called!! I believe it was refuted early on by the VI's that didn't happen so yes lies run in the family apparently!

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...89e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html?mode=jqm

Again, that doesn't tell me they were complicent in his original act. To me, IMO, it's a mom believing in her kid.

Unless he wants to spare his life.
I am still on the fence with this. I dont think he will ever tell the whole truth about what happened. Thats just how pathological liars operate. I dont see him having remorse and breaking. Thats why he retained an attorney who has represented other defendants in death penalty cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState