GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know why LE said HF was "at home ASLEEP". Also, was the drug sting on HF in place before Christina went missing?

NBC local.... Officer Tilley: We have no reason to believe that she is not alive.

Someone please explain this to me. I would love nothing more than for Christina to come home unharmed and I certainly can understand her family wanting to stay positive and hoping for the best. But to me, it just seems so highly unlikely. What does Tilley think? EA just stashed her in a top secret hideaway and she's watching TV and eating doritos? I have thought about the human trafficking, but that seems unlikely as well. Imo. Thoughts? Why is he saying that? Is there more we don't know? Edit: I know there is a lot we don't know, but I'm wondering about evidence that indicates she's still alive.

Could it have been car mats? Maybe they want to check them in case he bought new ones? I wish I would caught it on the news.

That's a good thought! What if he had replaced the mats and when LE checked his car out he had new mats in the car. Now after going through his family's house they found the car's original mats. I didn't see the news myself but from what you guys are describing I think that could be a possibility!
(Thanks for you guys who've been posting news and twitter links because I've relied on you for all the news about this today!!)

Are there any links for the 10 o'clock video/news coverage? I am searching but cannot find any. Thanks in advance.

I said all along it was no stranger & the suspect was known to her . Really feel for mom excitedly saying " hopes to have her back by Christmas :(

TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone please explain this to me. I would love nothing more than for Christina to come home unharmed and I certainly can understand her family wanting to stay positive and hoping for the best. But to me, it just seems so highly unlikely. What does Tilley think? EA just stashed her in a top secret hideaway and she's watching TV and eating doritos? I have thought about the human trafficking, but that seems unlikely as well. Imo. Thoughts? Why is he saying that? Is there more we don't know? Edit: I know there is a lot we don't know, but I'm wondering about evidence that indicates she's still alive.
Not sure. It was a strange comment. Maybe he thinks she's being held somewhere based on evidence only they know about. I hope that's the reason why. Seems a little unlikely, though. :(

Could it have been car mats? Maybe they want to check them in case he bought new ones? I wish I would caught it on the news.
It was definitely a door mat with scroll cutouts . I paused it on my dvr to get a good look!

Example

3a4d22dfe5547fc18ca776a1e3a626ba.jpg

It is so frustrating to be on here and not get your questions answered...

I don't have a link so in my opinion only, Collin County doesn't routinely place inmates in the infirmary.

I agree that inf probably means infirmary but it's not routine for Collin County.

I know in Dallas County an inmate can can be referred for evaluation by nurse on duty and psychiatrist if intake deems it necessary. Depending on the numbers it can take several hours for all of these things to take place. The inmates are placed in the single-cell area until the psych. signs off on them being released to general population.

If an inmate refuses to answer medical questions etc, they're placed on suicide watch- also referred to as BAC- bare *advertiser censored* on concrete. Nothing but a tissue paper sheet to cover yourself with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member