GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Christina's mom posted earlier today on FB that she was headed to Dallas. She got 300+ likes - I just scrolled through the likes and the comments. There are a few people who are friends with Jonni on FB that have not liked or commented on that post. They must not be very excited about EA's arrest and the latest developments. I mean, if I were there that night and "friends" with Christina, I'd be thrilled to see Jonni getting answers and seeing movement in the case - unless of course, I were involved in some way.

Hypothetically speaking of course...

Tick-tock...

Alright I added Christina's picture. I hated putting her picture next to his so I added a border to keep them apart
great job much appreciated
Request by family to update PPD phone number to 972-424-5678
25K Crimestoppers 877-373-8477

$100,000 is still a lot of cash & I don't think they have owned their home long enough to put it up for collateral (not enough equity). Plus I believe the Immigration Detainer will keep him there (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, I would bet money that LE has more than a hair sample.. a defense attorney would be all over DNA from just a hair (could have got on EA, when they were walking...)

I hope you are right about the immigration detainer. If he gets out on bail after a day or so, that would be really upsetting. He is where he should be right now.

BBM Very much agree. WS is to bring ideas & work through available information in the hopes some tid bit of information may lead to a missing person coming home. The badgering here was reaching a confrontational level with every theory regarding EA demanding where the proof was & stating EA wasn't a "suspect", yet other theories went mostly unchallenged. Nowadays they are never a suspect until arrested.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that is fair. There were many who weren't pro EA as much as we didn't feel tthere was enough to completely indict EA. there is a HUGE difference in thinnking someone is innocent and not having enough proof to jump on that bandwagon.

Personally (and I would hope all feltt tthis way) if I was found tto be in a sittuation where I was completely innocentt but evidence could point to me as being guilty, I would hope there were fightters on my side helping me prove my innocence. IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with following the innocent until prove guilty mantra. If my loved one was in this situation, I would hope LE gets the person responsible, not the most conveniet one.

I am in no way ssaying EA is innocent, I'm just trying to give a different perspective.

Yep, the lab is probably understaffed..

Yes probably and I read about the case of the female body they found over by Waxahachie a few weeks ago they send most forensics to somewhere in Denton I believe and they claimed it could take several months. I thought how sad for her family to wait so long.

Yes probably and I read about the case of the female body they found over by Waxahachie a few weeks ago they send most forensics to somewhere in Denton I believe and they claimed it could take several months. I thought how sad for her family to wait so long.

UNT. They have an awesome forensics program. UNT helped identify the remains from the school in Florida from years ago where they just found remains of students. UNT is awesome!

I haven't seen a report about blood on a pole in the garage, but even if they did find it, wouldn't it be difficult to tie it to AE, unless they had other evidence, such as paint scrapings from his vehicle on the same pole?

If they found blood in the garage and also in his car, that would be a different story. It would indicate that she was injured before she entered his car.

I haven't seen a report about blood on a pole in the garage, but even if they did find it, wouldn't it be difficult to tie it to AE, unless they had other evidence, such as paint scrapings from his vehicle on the same pole?

If they found blood in the garage and also in his car, that would be a different story. It would indicate that she was injured before she entered his car.

I have no doubt they found her blood in his car. There is no oher way they cuold charge him with aggrevatted kidnapping otherwise. The blood on the pole could have beenn anyone's. It's what they founnd in his car that sealeed the deal.

I have seen this immigration stuff with EA. Does anyone know how he is "here" in the US? What type of card/visa, etc?

UNT. They have an awesome forensics program. UNT helped identify the remains from the school in Florida from years ago where they just found remains of students. UNT is awesome!

I was going to say UNT which is what o thought but wasn't 100% sure. I lived in Denton for 11 years and had no idea. I know there is a forensics location in Lewisville an Plano also but not sure their labs. Could be forensic for cell or who knows

I was going to say UNT which is what o thought but wasn't 100% sure. I lived in Denton for 11 years and had no idea. I know there is a forensics location in Lewisville an Plano also but not sure their labs. Could be forensic for cell or who knows

UNT has had a lot of publicity for the forensic work tthey've done lately. Go Mean Green. Sorry, it's my alma mater.

I was wondering too about the warrant being sealed for 30 days and if the attorney can have it unsealed for his eyes only. Or, does he have to wait like everyone else? I hope he has to wait.

First real post on this case. Been lurking but had no thoughts to share and stayed out of the fray just reading the links to media as they came (thanks to all who have kept the thread updated with those BTW). In the case of Abigail Hernandez the warrants were sealed for the same reason, to protect integrity of ongoing investigation. In that case, the defense attorney got nothing. He in turned filed motions stating he could not effectively defend his client without the info contained in warrants. his argument was not successful and the warrants remained sealed. In that case we are dealing with a living now home safe minor victim. But in that case the defense attorney did indeed have to wait just like everyone else.

Back to lurk mode :)

I'm sorry, but I don't think that is fair. There were many who weren't pro EA as much as we didn't feel tthere was enough to completely indict EA. there is a HUGE difference in thinnking someone is innocent and not having enough proof to jump on that bandwagon.

Personally (and I would hope all feltt tthis way) if I was found tto be in a sittuation where I was completely innocentt but evidence could point to me as being guilty, I would hope there were fightters on my side helping me prove my innocence. IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with following the innocent until prove guilty mantra. If my loved one was in this situation, I would hope LE gets the person responsible, not the most conveniet one.

I am in no way ssaying EA is innocent, I'm just trying to give a different perspective.

I definitely get what you're saying. I think what frustrated me were the constant demands for proof that EA had something to do with this (which I think the evidence did point in his direction, but all of that was pooh poohed) while simultaneously insisting someone else must be responsible or complicit in this but having very little evidence to back it up. Sort of a pot calling the kettle black...and people disagreeing or providing alternate theories is great, but there was an incessance by some toward anyone who chose to believe information in the original warrant.
"Where's your evidence"
"This, this and this"
"Nope, not good enough...but here's what I think even though I have no evidence to support it"

Admittedly, I should not let any of this bother me. I know I've gotten too emotionally involved:/ ok, that is all I will say about this. Now someone please slap me if I make any more posts that aren't directly related to the case, lol.

Oh, and DH and I are both Mean Green fans/alums

WFAA has video (from I believe 10 o'clock news cast) that shows computer being loaded. I did not see a black mat but I may very well have missed it. I tried posting the link but couldn't get it to work.

First real post on this case. Been lurking but had no thoughts to share and stayed out of the fray just reading the links to media as they came (thanks to all who have kept the thread updated with those BTW). In the case of Abigail Hernandez the warrants were sealed for the same reason, to protect integrity of ongoing investigation. In that case, the defense attorney got nothing. He in turned filed motions stating he could not effectively defend his client without the info contained in warrants. his argument was not successful and the warrants remained sealed. In that case we are dealing with a living now home safe minor victim. But in that case the defense attorney did indeed have to wait just like everyone else.

Back to lurk mode :)

In the Heather Elvis case, similar. The defense attorney of one of them has filed several motions since the arrest in February and it has been denied. They can do the same thing here.

Absolutely agree! One of my personal greatest fears is actually being falsely accused of something. I follow The Innocence Project cases. But differing opinions here on WS should also be respected. Those who didn't think EA was innocent were unnecessarily badgered on several occasions. Disagreeing is one thing. Getting to the point of confrontational is another.

I definitely get what you're saying. I think what frustrated me were the constant demands for proof that EA had something to do with this (which I think the evidence did point in his direction, but all of that was pooh poohed) while simultaneously insisting someone else must be responsible or complicit in this but having very little evidence to back it up. Sort of a pot calling the kettle black...and people disagreeing or providing alternate theories is great, but there was an incessance by some toward anyone who chose to believe information in the original warrant.
"Where's your evidence"
"This, this and this"
"Nope, not good enough...but here's what I think even though I have no evidence to support it"

Admittedly, I should not let any of this bother me. I know I've gotten too emotionally involved:/ ok, that is all I will say about this. Now someone please slap me if I make any more posts that aren't directly related to the case, lol.

And the same could be said for those who would not call him guilty, person of interest, or a suspect. People are going to have different opinions on these threads. That is the way it goes. But, the comments go both ways and sometimes are not even seen by everyone.

Christina is still missing. Regardless of who is responsible, no poster on WS needs to "eat crow" or feel like they need to apologize for the way the analyze the information they have in front of them at the time.

WFAA has video (from I believe 10 o'clock news cast) that shows computer being loaded. I did not see a black mat but I may very well have missed it. I tried posting the link but couldn't get it to work.
The mat was on exclusive video on cbs 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member