GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree! One of my personal greatest fears is actually being falsely accused of something. I follow The Innocence Project cases. But differing opinions here on WS should also be respected. Those who didn't think EA was innocent were unnecessarily badgered on several occasions. Disagreeing is one thing. Getting to the point of confrontational is another.

My thanks button is gone for whatever reason, but thanks for this.

I have followed a lot of cases here on WS and have seen such a divide. in reality we all want the same thing. Some believe what they believe. They don't want to be rightt, they just don't have enough to satisfy ttheir need to convictt. That's how I am. Throughout this case, I felt EA had a part in Christina's disappearance, but I also felt and sill do that others are heavily involved and not just after the fact involved.

I've been following WS since Hailey Dunn. I know there will be coflicting theories, but I also know the one tthing we ALL have in common is justice and finding the missing person and putting the perp in jail.

I'm glad y'all stayed around to sleuth this case in spite of everything. [emoji6]

There are other cases that have has much more heated discussion than this one though. Mods having to babysit threads all day and closing them at night, closing threads to clean up inappropriate posts, peeps getting a <vacation> from posting for repeated offenses.

It can get really intense at times.

I'm glad y'all stayed around to sleuth this case in spite of everything. [emoji6]

There are other cases that have has much more heated discussion than this one though. Mods having to babysit threads all day and closing them at night, closing threads to clean up inappropriate posts, peeps getting a <vacation> from posting for repeated offenses.

It can get really intense at times.

Oh I know it. I followed a very heated case and was devestatetd when it shut down. I was one of the lurky loos that they always wanted to join. I don't know whattt made me join for Christina. Hailey was closer geographically to me but some about tthis case just drew me in.

I must have missed this, how did his brother give him an alibi? Tia

In the raw interview footage of EA, he says after leaving the garage that night he went home and woke up his brother. He kind of just dropped that factoid in there unnaturally and didn't explain if he purposely or accidentally woke up his brother. It seemed that the only reason he mentioned it was because he was using it as his alibi.

http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

In the raw interview footage of EA, he says after leaving the garage that night he went home and woke up his brother. He kind of just dropped that factoid in there unnaturally and didn't explain if he purposely or accidentally woke up his brother. It seemed that the only reason he mentioned it was because he was using it as his alibi.

I can't watch this right now. I'm in bed with my phone under the covers so I don't wake my dear husband up. ;)

I didn't realize his brother was part of that interview. <thinking>

From what I've read of the brother, I hope EA didn't get him involved. Such a shame if so.

O/T

OK how do you guys do it? Sttaying up so late. I'm up later tthan I've ever been and alL I want to do is go nite nite, but I don't want to miss anything.

It's such an old article I cited-but the facts in the case will speak for themselves. Takes time.

From what I've read of the brother, I hope EA didn't get him involved. Such a shame if so.

Agreed. Some families have a culture of protecting each other no matter what, even to cover illegal activities that not all family members agree with. I really hope that is not what has happened here & that EA has caused his brother to ruin his own career and future. :(

An ARREST in the solving of the case is major news, however.

Change the heading for Christina's case or hold off for GJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes