GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch this right now. I'm in bed with my phone under the covers so I don't wake my dear husband up. ;)

I didn't realize his brother was part of that interview. <thinking>

His brother wasn't in the interview. EA says that he went home that night and woke his brother up. His brother was interviewed (by detectives) twice I think so his brother either corroborated that story or not.

Faithx2 you said you were going to put up flyers. I was there that weeknd at the shops. There was a large soccer tournament going on and lots of soccer players in uniforms, with their families. A lot of people were in town staying at that Marriott. Maybe you should go to the soccer fields in Frisco and Plano and hand out the flyers. I know a lot of people were taking pictures and videos that night too. Maybe something is Ina picture or a video in the background that would help, but someone does not realize it.

Great idea! Maybe post Catpatrol's new flyer with the car on it to soccer club Facebook pages or send via twitter?

Faithx2 you said you were going to put up flyers. I was there that weeknd at the shops. There was a large soccer tournament going on and lots of soccer players in uniforms, with their families. A lot of people were in town staying at that Marriott. Maybe you should go to the soccer fields in Frisco and Plano and hand out the flyers. I know a lot of people were taking pictures and videos that night too. Maybe something is Ina picture or a video in the background that would help, but someone does not realize it.

His brother wasn't in the interview. EA says that he went home that night and woke his brother up. His brother was interviewed (by detectives) twice I think so his brother either corroborated that story or not.

Wow, just wow. I hope or not...

Absolutely agree! One of my personal greatest fears is actually being falsely accused of something. I follow The Innocence Project cases. But differing opinions here on WS should also be respected. Those who didn't think EA was innocent were unnecessarily badgered on several occasions. Disagreeing is one thing. Getting to the point of confrontational is another.

Trust me Feelings are Mutual ..goes both ways ya know.

Progress is good. Sometimes a case thread doesn't move or have progress for a long, long time. Glad to see progress being made for Christina. :please: Now let all the facts surface so Christina can be found.

It really confuses me though when LE reveals DNA evidence was found but then Tilley comments there's no reason to believe Christina was harmed or is deceased. Of course that would be a wonderful outcome but that comment, at this point, seems anti something (can't think how to explain my point). Is he suggesting she's being kept against her will? And, what is the theory behind the comment if true? Yesterday an arrest was made for kidnapping but LE is still suggesting there may not be a crime? Bugs me.

Glad I checked in and found out about the arrest. National news is lame as I heard nothing on TV earlier this afternoon.

Yeah, I noticed he looked "thicker" too.. Like I once said, for whatever reason, he seems to "look" different in various photos... strange & just an observation..

It's because he doesn't have the facial hair he had in the tv interviews.

Progress is good. Sometimes a case thread doesn't move or have progress for a long, long time. Glad to see progress being made for Christina. :please: Now let all the facts surface so Christina can be found.

It really confuses me though when LE reveals DNA evidence was found but then Tilley comments there's no reason to believe Christina was harmed or is deceased. Of course that would be a wonderful outcome but that comment, at this point, seems anti something (can't think how to explain my point). Is he suggesting she's being kept against her will? And, what is the theory behind the comment if true? Yesterday an arrest was made for kidnapping but LE is still suggesting there may not be a crime? Bugs me.

Glad I checked in and found out about the arrest. National news is lame as I heard nothing on TV earlier this afternoon.

^^^ This, exactly. Bugs me too. Seems a very strange thing to say, but some of the poster's have pointed out that it's only because there is no evidence yet of a death, only evidence of a kidnapping. I'm right there with you. Aren't the police always saying that it doesn't look good after a certain amount of time has passed? You would think he would be very careful in what he says, in regard to the family. It's okay to be cautiously optimistic, but hmm.

It is so frustrating to be on here and not get your questions answered...

I assume if LE did say HF was home asleep it's because they had reason to believe that. However they've never said it that I'm aware of. What's been said is that HF said he was home asleep.

The drug sting began August 1, so yes, it was already in the works when CM disappeared.

If someone in my family were being investigated for a crime and then gets arrested, I think I would say "I cannot believe this is happening" rather than "I never thought this day would come" which would sound like I was relieved, don't you think?

If someone in my family were being investigated for a crime and then gets arrested, I think I would say "I cannot believe this is happening" rather than "I never thought this day would come" which would sound like I was relieved, don't you think?

Then go to the game!!!!

MOO!!

BBM
Me too Woe - I was out shopping and when I checked in, finally finally some progress!! (amazing how you can read this forum day after day and leave one day, and miss major news) Now, since EA has officially been arrested for AK, the PPD should step up their efforts and stop with the no evidence of a crime. Christina needs to be found! JMO

I'm sorry, but I don't think that is fair. There were many who weren't pro EA as much as we didn't feel tthere was enough to completely indict EA. there is a HUGE difference in thinnking someone is innocent and not having enough proof to jump on that bandwagon.

Personally (and I would hope all feltt tthis way) if I was found tto be in a sittuation where I was completely innocentt but evidence could point to me as being guilty, I would hope there were fightters on my side helping me prove my innocence. IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with following the innocent until prove guilty mantra. If my loved one was in this situation, I would hope LE gets the person responsible, not the most conveniet one.

I am in no way ssaying EA is innocent, I'm just trying to give a different perspective.

(BBM) I read this last night and had to go back and find it. AMEN!!! LE could/would not even commit to there being a crime committed and I personally sure could not have marched EA to the death chamber based on what we had. I never thought he was innocent of any wrong-doing, just thought it was bigger than what was being presented. And it appears to be the case. I always read your posts because they are respectful and objective. Thank you.

I thought it sounded like he was relived also. I really hope he's not involved and helped with the investigation instead. (?) I did see they are related by marriage only.

I came across Christina's case while I was helping to provide 24 hour care for my ailing mom. She had been ill for 18 months. I read this site every morning or evening on my laptop. I always start where I left off and never move ahead. I have always been every close to my mom and she passed at the end of September. Christmas spirit has been very tough for me this year but I started my shopping yesterday. My husband treated me to a mani/pedi to cheer me up. I am friends with the owners of the salon. Their language of choice is Vietnamese. Right at the end of the pedi, I pulled up tapatalk. I never know where I left off since I always use my laptop and the news of the arrest was the first thing I saw. I burst into tears and felt like I was shaking inside. The nail lady is trying to ask me what is wrong. So I am trying to explain to her that a young lady went missing. Her English is very limited and my Vietnamese is non-existent. She says someone you know? Well, no....but I feel like I do. It was quite a scene. I didn't realize how emotionally invested I became until that moment. Now she wants my hands to do the manicure but I know I need them to turn the pages on Tapatalk! Praying for Christine and her family. Its time for her to come home.

Just to make sure...did Tilley say that today? If so, that is a big deal....

I only take that as is this - as of right now they have no positive proof (ie, decomp fluids or evidence) that she is dead. So without that, again, as of right now, he can't say otherwise.

That is true, we live in the dfw area but were up in that area for the soccer tourney and as a matter of fact ate at one of the restaurants at the shops. Unfortunately it is one of the biggest tourneys around and a lot of out of towners/out of staters who won't be back until next year, but who knows. We were there the week before and a couple of weeks after as well. Yes my car has very high mileage!! But it couldn't hurt, you know boys and cars, my son is always taking pics of cool cars and who knows, someone may have a pic or have seen something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj