GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only take that as is this - as of right now they have no positive proof (ie, decomp fluids or evidence) that she is dead. So without that, again, as of right now, he can't say otherwise.
That's how I took it, too, as reported on GMA this morning. The DNA evidence in the car didn't indicate death. That's my interpretation of what was said.

I go out of town...come back and BAM! We've got an arrest! WooHoo!
I think I need to go out of town again.... :)

Please let today be the day Christina comes home!!

Completely O/T but I wish WS had a place to post pictures of members so we could put a face with screen names.

In a perfect world... That would be great...:sigh:

but... Perps read here at times, too...

and that could present some "unpleasant" events... Kwim? :eek:

UNT? Univ. of N. Texas? It was mentioned earlier. If that is the forensics program I'm thinking of I first about them in the Heather Elvis case. Some of the searches turned up remains that were unrelated to her case. They stated that they were sent to a university near DFW that is supposed to be one of the best in identifying human remains.

Completely O/T but I wish WS had a place to post pictures of members so we could put a face with screen names.

Some of us still prefer to keep our alter egos secret when pursuing truth and justice. :silenced:

Not sure how safe that would be...... I personally would not be here if I didn't feel safe

I agree but what if she was getting in his car and he was drunk and ran over her and she hit her head? Not sure if that thought or possibility had been put out there. There four days of lapsed time but surely he would go back and clean more if so since they found no evidence early on but I don't think the DNA a they got him on was that pole but in his car so that could be just a coincidence.
I wondered a similar scenario in which he is drunk or high, walks with her to their cars, jumps in his and eager to impress in his snazzy camaro, he steps on the pedal, and reverses into her. So, an accident right? But I can't wrap my head around this guy then thinking quickly enough to then pick her up and put her in his car driving out minutes later.

He actually states it both ways here. No reason to think she is not alive or dead.... that completely changes the statement, I think.

I provided the link because in the original post one was not provided. He actually says, we have no reason to not believe she is alive. We have to look at both angles.

I provided the link because in the original post one was not provided. He actually says, we have no reason to not believe she is alive. We have to look at both angles.
Yes, thank you for providing the link. I was only saying that it means something different to me now.

If he delivered her to someone why would he be 3 hours late to work? Long drive out, maybe? Do you think she willingly got in the car with him or he knocked her out and put her in? Lots of questions still out there.

Anyone know when his arraignment will be?
The theories involving delivering her to someone- are you saying drugs was the basis for delivering her? If so, where is the evidence that EA was a dealer or heavily involved in the drug trade? If not drugs, any other evidence to support the idea of sex trade?

Actually he said "We have no reason to believe she's not alive. At this point in time we have to look at both angles."

Long time lurker, hi peoples!

The theories involving delivering her to someone- are you saying drugs was the basis for delivering her? If so, where is the evidence that EA was a dealer or heavily involved in the drug trade? If not drugs, any other evidence to support the idea of sex trade?
Drugs don't have to be involved to sell into sex trade

I wonder if they will be able to piece together is she was set up by her "friends"? That really bothers me. Tick tock I hope they all start speaking up soon. #FINDCHRISTINA

I don't think anyone has a link per say for the drug theory on EA. Most people are making a guess from the info that has been released

All I know is more arrests are coming per Tilley, so whoever knows more or was involved is up next!
Full circle here it comes!

I wonder if they will be able to piece together is she was set up by her "friends"? That really bothers me. Tick tock I hope they all start speaking up soon. #FINDCHRISTINA

Wow this is a great point JMOM.
How sad if someone would do this. How could they sleep at night knowing they ruined people's lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj