GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree the amount of time they spent there has me wondering if he did bring her there at some point. did anyone catch the news last night and find out why they were spending time in his backyard?

I mentioned a while back that I thought the backyard of his parent's home where he lived is of importance. He would have to go to wherever he felt the most comfortable/safest & quickly. Momma' sort Grandmomma's house is typical for these sociopaths.

All moo & we shall see....

Also, maybe EA kept a cm souvenier of sorts, like a dl or pic, or handbag, phone etc.

All, yesterday I woke to the news that my brothers home burnt to ground in the wee morning hours and then the news that EA had been arrested and of course I knew that was coming! Loose one win one, life is so crazy! Here is the link: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27620...candle-started-the-fire#.VIyDdc3aO14.facebook

Anyway as you know, I believed all along EA is guilty and involved with a cartel.

One question you should all ask yourselves now: Do you really think whoever has her or had her will let her go? She can identify the perps, so I say chances are very slim that she is still alive.

((((((((jazz))))))))
Jazz.. I am so sorry to hear about your family's devastating loss. So glad to hear that there is no one seriously injured. It is always shocking when these things happen and especially around the holiday-special occasion times.
OT- They think it is a candle?? I am the worlds worst crazy about candles old lady.

Regardless of how you may think of me specific to following the reports of this case ... I am sincere about my prayers for a positive outcome for your family.

They would have to be a sick group of friends! Are we allowed to discuss the relationship between PP, SB, HF, ALP, on this board? I know we can talk about EA and what we know is he and Christina were casual acquaintances from high school. They didn't know each other well, but that night, they must have talked more and she felt comfortable enough to walk from PP's apt. to the garage. If friends set her up, would that be the ones mentioned above and can we discuss the possibility on here?

They must of talked more? Omg! That's good info! I never heard that!
I think imo it's just one friend who set up.

Jmo though.

Bring on the mugshot.

Saw "digging" mentioned the only " digging " I have heard about was more in terms of going through the shed in the back yard.

Jmo but I think maybe one person who claims to be her "friend" who isn't! Or they wouldn't have let christina leave their home and walk that far alone with someone they invited there that Christina didn't know very well. It just seems very hinky to me.

QUOTE=Circleoflife;11301593]They would have to be a sick group of friends! Are we allowed to discuss the relationship between PP, SB, HF, ALP, on this board? I know we can talk about EA and what we know is he and Christina were casual acquaintances from high school. They didn't know each other well, but that night, they must have talked more and she felt comfortable enough to walk from PP's apt. to the garage. If friends set her up, would that be the ones mentioned above and can we discuss the possibility on here?[/QUOTE]

I was there and there was zero digging. And when I heard that last night I sent someone over to check and there was not digging going on whatsoever. There was big lights on but they were just going through the sheds I think. The big barn shed was super full it looked like and they were removing things out one at a time. They started the big barn it must have been around noon and were still clearing and bagging stuff at 8pm last night. So I think it was a very daunting task to say the least in that big house and those sheds.

Saw "digging" mentioned the only " digging " I have heard about was more in terms of going through the shed in the back yard.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Lots of what we already know. Has quotes from EA's attorney and his family spokesman. Interesting that the spokesman makes a completely incorrect statement that it's up to EA "to prove them (State) wrong". Anyone familiar with the U.S. Justice system knows the defense has no burden of proof. The attorney might want the spokesman to shaddup.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ing-fort-worth-woman-missing-since-august.ece

(No defense of EA by me, just think it's interesting when spokespeople are wrong)

I still want to know why LE said HF was "at home ASLEEP". Also, was the drug sting on HF in place before Christina went missing?

JMO - I wonder if HF was under surveillance re:the drug investigation and that's how they're sure he was home asleep and not involved?

JMO also - the thought has run through my mind, is it possible CM was a CI for the PD and someone found out? Was EA involved in the investigation as well? Were all of the party goers involved in the investigation or at minimum thought they were and found out CM was a CI?

Thanks for posting! Hadn't read this yet. It says here that they have searched near Christina's home. I know that a lot of people were wondering that so there is the proof. Good stuff.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Lots of what we already know. Has quotes from EA's attorney and his family spokesman. Interesting that the spokesman makes a completely incorrect statement that it's up to EA "to prove them (State) wrong". Anyone familiar with the U.S. Justice system knows the defense has no burden of proof. The attorney might want the spokesman to shaddup.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ing-fort-worth-woman-missing-since-august.ece

(No defense of EA by me, just think it's interesting when spokespeople are wrong)

Just got home from a Starbucks run and while I was by the Sprint store he worked at I thought I would have a looksy around. I do not think it was released if he was parked in the front or the back of the store cleaning his car the next day with the shop vac but my guess was the back. So I drove around back and was surprised that the back door to Sprint is within maybe 10 steps to the big dumpster. If he parked in the very first parking spot it would be practically like he was pulled up next to the dumpster. I did not see any surveillance cameras other then the one at the opposite end of the building by Texan Credit Union. It is pointed in the direction of Sprint but there are trees so if it was to pick up anything it would be people going in and out the door, not EA cleaning his car or if he threw anything in the dumpster. Also made me realize Sprint's surveillance cameras must all be inside the store. So even though by the time PPD questioned EA and looked for any markings they could have healed up I am hoping they caught a good shot of him on the camera at work the next day to confirm he had a bite mark and the damage to his right hand and forearm. I did take a pic of the back door and dumpster but I dont think I can post it here. It is raining here today so I may have missed any outside cameras so remember this is just my observation and I am an ameautur sleuther :)

Thanks for posting! Hadn't read this yet. It says here that they have searched near Christina's home. I know that a lot of people were wondering that so there is the proof. Good stuff.

I think that was supposed to be DA not EA.

In the article posted on comment # 449 Tilley states that the two are not connect. I don't think, JMO, that they are connected either. I think there may have been jealousy with the "friend" and EA was invited there for certain reason and only those two can explain the rest. And I believe they will be doing a lot of explaining very soon. All JMO

JMO - I wonder if HF was under surveillance re:the drug investigation and that's how they're sure he was home asleep and not involved?

JMO also - the thought has run through my mind, is it possible CM was a CI for the PD and someone found out? Was EA involved in the investigation as well? Were all of the party goers involved in the investigation or at minimum thought they were and found out CM was a CI?

and they had people searching undercover as well... good stuff indeed!

You guys are moving so fast . I keep losing the thread !
Ok , how did the search go? I saw the pic of them towing off his car. How about the home? Did they leave with lots of bags and boxes? tia

Just got home from a Starbucks run and while I was by the Sprint store he worked at I thought I would have a looksy around. I do not think it was released if he was parked in the front or the back of the store cleaning his car the next day with the shop vac but my guess was the back. So I drove around back and was surprised that the back door to Sprint is within maybe 10 steps to the big dumpster. If he parked in the very first parking spot it would be practically like he was pulled up next to the dumpster. I did not see any surveillance cameras other then the one at the opposite end of the building by Texan Credit Union. It is pointed in the direction of Sprint but there are trees so if it was to pick up anything it would be people going in and out the door, not EA cleaning his car or if he threw anything in the dumpster. Also made me realize Sprint's surveillance cameras must all be inside the store. So even though by the time PPD questioned EA and looked for any markings they could have healed up I am hoping they caught a good shot of him on the camera at work the next day to confirm he had a bite mark and the damage to his right hand and forearm. I did take a pic of the back door and dumpster but I dont think I can post it here. It is raining here today so I may have missed any outside cameras so remember this is just my observation and I am an ameautur sleuther :)

I've posted a photo of an abandoned house here before without any problems so I believe you can post.

I know in Dallas County an inmate can can be referred for evaluation by nurse on duty and psychiatrist if intake deems it necessary. Depending on the numbers it can take several hours for all of these things to take place. The inmates are placed in the single-cell area until the psych. signs off on them being released to general population.

If an inmate refuses to answer medical questions etc, they're placed on suicide watch- also referred to as BAC- bare *advertiser censored* on concrete. Nothing but a tissue paper sheet to cover yourself with.

I'm sure what ever 'condition' he is prescribed the meds for ( adderall?) will come into play very, very soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState