GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted yet. Lots of what we already know. Has quotes from EA's attorney and his family spokesman. Interesting that the spokesman makes a completely incorrect statement that it's up to EA "to prove them (State) wrong". Anyone familiar with the U.S. Justice system knows the defense has no burden of proof. The attorney might want the spokesman to shaddup.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ing-fort-worth-woman-missing-since-august.ece

(No defense of EA by me, just think it's interesting when spokespeople are wrong)
Wow that is a great article. Lots of what we already know confirmed also some interesting tidbits that the parents and brother left the home while they were investigating. That LE has searched near his home and Christina's home. Also I have been wanting to hear more from his neighbors. So glad the media has started getting some interviews.

b66d246c0cae43795d928be5496b3a51.jpg

Back door of Sprint in Wylie

Very interesting. I wonder when that trash bin gets picked up and where it gets dumped. I could see him disposing of her things in that can.

13 hours of evidence collected. PPD is not releasing anything that they collected. I saw a computer and a door mat. LOL So......they were there a very long time and there was a lot taken from the home. IMO

You guys are moving so fast . I keep losing the thread !
Ok , how did the search go? I saw the pic of them towing off his car. How about the home? Did they leave with lots of bags and boxes? tia

JMO - I wonder if HF was under surveillance re:the drug investigation and that's how they're sure he was home asleep and not involved?

JMO also - the thought has run through my mind, is it possible CM was a CI for the PD and someone found out? Was EA involved in the investigation as well? Were all of the party goers involved in the investigation or at minimum thought they were and found out CM was a CI?

I have wondered that as well. Or since it has been reported that she was not happy with his drug activities, maybe she was being vocal about it too often if someone wanted to "shut her up." Maybe someone was paid off to assist with that. Just a thought.

Is this what you are talking about should have been DA? I am confused. hehe (from Dallas Morning News article)

“There’s got to be beyond a reasonable doubt,” Quintanilla said. “It’s now up to the state to prove its case against Enrique Arochi, and it’s up to him to prove it wrong.”

I think that was supposed to be DA not EA.

One neighbor was screaming at the press last night because she didn't want her home or her face shown. Geez wonder who that could be? I bet I know. Sprinkler neighbor?

Wow that is a great article. Lots of what we already know confirmed also some interesting tidbits that the parents and brother left the home while they were investigating. That LE has searched near his home and Christina's home. Also I have been wanting to hear more from his neighbors. So glad the media has started getting some interviews.

Thanks for posting! Hadn't read this yet. It says here that they have searched near Christina's home. I know that a lot of people were wondering that so there is the proof. Good stuff.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ing-fort-worth-woman-missing-since-august.ece

Tilley said officers had searched repeatedly near Arochi’s house, as they have near the Shops at Legacy and Morris’ home. Detectives sometimes worked in plainclothes to avoid tipping off possible suspects.

I am going to contact the news to get a clarification on this statement.

Did they mean the Morris's home in Allen where many have speculated that is where she was going
or
CM & HF Home in Fort Worth,Texas ??

In the article posted on comment # 449 Tilley states that the two are not connect. I don't think, JMO, that they are connected either. I think there may have been jealousy with the "friend" and EA was invited there for certain reason and only those two can explain the rest. And I believe they will be doing a lot of explaining very soon. All JMO

Yes it was stated by LE that HF's arrest and EA's arrest aren't connected. Finally. Interested in anything more you can share on your theory JMOM! Interesting!

One neighbor was screaming at the press last night because she didn't want her home or her face shown. Geez wonder who that could be? I bet I know. Sprinkler neighbor?
Its sad people care more about their status quo or their neighborhood getting a bad name maybe? I understand people are entitled to their privacy and do not want to get involved or be associated in any way but what if it was their daughter? you never know what little piece of information could help. They dont have to talk on camera but don't stop the media and family from trying to get exposure of this case until Christina is found.

Is this what you are talking about should have been DA? I am confused. hehe (from Dallas Morning News article)

“There’s got to be beyond a reasonable doubt,” Quintanilla said. “It’s now up to the state to prove its case against Enrique Arochi, and it’s up to him to prove it wrong.”

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Lots of what we already know. Has quotes from EA's attorney and his family spokesman. Interesting that the spokesman makes a completely incorrect statement that it's up to EA "to prove them (State) wrong". Anyone familiar with the U.S. Justice system knows the defense has no burden of proof. The attorney might want the spokesman to shaddup.

(No defense of EA by me, just think it's interesting when spokespeople are wrong)

BBM
"It's up to him to prove it wrong" the way I read it, was referring to the DA... not to Arochi.. or Arochi's atty.

I want to thank all of you for keeping me informed on a busy weekend!!!

I can't wrap my head around any conspiracy theories involving others. That may be because my brain does not operate that way. IMHO it seems just a crime of opportunity. I could be dead wrong, it is strange that "friends" aren't advocating for her. Christina definitely deserves better!!

So I'm going to call out TCMOM to put another demand out there. Please!!! Or should I demand for you to do so? [emoji6]

Very interesting. I wonder when that trash bin gets picked up and where it gets dumped. I could see him disposing of her things in that can.

I dunno, folks......it seems too much like " fouling your own nest" to me. Convenient for sure, esp. with his time constraints but he had no idea (or did he? Hmmmmm) LE wouldn't be visiting him that day.

I was there and there was zero digging. And when I heard that last night I sent someone over to check and there was not digging going on whatsoever. There was big lights on but they were just going through the sheds I think. The big barn shed was super full it looked like and they were removing things out one at a time. They started the big barn it must have been around noon and were still clearing and bagging stuff at 8pm last night. So I think it was a very daunting task to say the least in that big house and those sheds.

I don't think the poster meant digging as in digging up dirt. I think just "digging" as in general. I always say, "digging through drawers, or digging through my closet."

I don't think anyone has a link per say for the drug theory on EA. Most people are making a guess from the info that has been released

All I know is more arrests are coming per Tilley, so whoever knows more or was involved is up next!
Full circle here it comes!

OT...I have notice that in several of your posts you have bolded the word "circle". Can you explain the significance of this? TIA

I don't see how this could possibly be referring to a DA. A DA has nothing to prove 'wrong' (incorrect). This absolutely states that EA has to prove the State of Texas wrong. (Which is 100% not true - defense carries no burden of proof.)

My take on that is that more people are involved in some fashion. So scary. Does that mean someone else who is NOT locked up already? I'm praying we hear more today -- something to lead LE to her!!!!!

Maybe her DNA is not the only DNA that came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6