GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm very interesting. Guess I should have researched this a little better. I just figured he was the attorney, he's not the attorney, he's the spokesman, he's not even an attorney at all stuff was nuts so I didn't think all this was really important. But if people are going to taunt the victims Mother for goodness sakes, maybe we should pay more attention? '

I am also very interested in this immigration hold thing Enrique is on. Why does it say Homeland Security on it? What does that mean?
http://accionamerica.com

I'm not sure what Farmer's Branch is? I'm assuming a town near y'all?

Anyhow that was the basis of the foundation 7 year's ago. I'd be curious if these families know each other somehow. A professional spokesperson doesn't normally attack like that FB comment. Unless they are somehow emotionally vested, seems pretty odd. Unprofessional at the least. Maybe the just were tired of the hate for defending EA. Who knows..

It was and I have consistently seen them discussing EA, so I was confused by the statements. Several of us were. CD was very clear that they were distancing themselves from him because of everything. It is clear, that isn't the case. I never understood their involvement, but I think AA was contacted by the family, maybe they even know them personally. But, since he has a green card (per giggling toes), he would need assistance if charged with a felony for immigration issues. I think being that this is so public and if they help him and if he is convicted, but not deported, others may come to them for help. I know they aren't attorneys, but spokespeople. I think they either know them personally or are using EA to spread their company name. If you think about, how many people knew of them before versus now? A lot more now. And if one of those people calls them when in need, it's worth it for them to help EA.

I wish they would leave Christina's family out of it.

At one point AA did issue a statement distancing their organization from EA. I read it, but know not where.

.CD might remember.

At one point AA did issue a statement distancing their organization from EA. I read it, but know not where.

.CD might remember.

He never said there was a statement, he said this was something he knew. I would be interested to read this because they have never stopped on SM supporting him from what I can see.

Yes Farmers Branch is a city here.

Yeah it's unfortunate that anyone would ever attack any family member of a victim. Shows their true character and their shear lack of professionalism. IMO

We will just consider the source on their comments. Is it their or his? Is this a large group of attorney/spokespeople or just one person?

http://accionamerica.com

I'm not sure what Farmer's Branch is? I'm assuming a town near y'all?

Anyhow that was the basis of the foundation 7 year's ago. I'd be curious if these families know each other somehow. A professional spokesperson doesn't normally attack like that FB comment. Unless they are somehow emotionally vested, seems pretty odd. Unprofessional at the least. Maybe the just were tired of the hate for defending EA. Who knows..

I think that must have been Carlton. They have posted on their FB and Twitter about EA the entire time. And announced his attorney also when he was brought on which was super confusing to me because I thought that guy was his attorney? Trying to understand all this. It just doesn't make much sense to me at this point.

CQ is an activist, not an attorney. I believe he founded Accoin to fight for immigrant rights. IMO he got involved because because EA is an immigrant. Nothing more, nothing less. MOO. Hope that helps, hang in there JMOM.

I really didn't notice this either. Jeez he really doesn't like Jonni does he? Thank goodness the DNA is now back and he now knows she was absolutely correct.

Carlos Quintanilla, president of Accion America and spokesperson for the Arochi family, disagreed.

“Unless she’s a psychologist or a mind-reader, how can she tell he’s not telling the truth?” he said of McElroy. “There’s no hard evidence to prove otherwise. Everything she’s saying is speculative. There’s no fibers, there’s no DNA, there’s no videos and there’s no confession so there’s nothing for her to be making these speculative accusations.”

Oh ok. But why did he represent himself or why was he represented as an attorney if he is not?

CQ is an activist, not an attorney. I believe he founded Accoin to fight for immigrant rights. IMO he got involved because because EA is an immigrant. Nothing more, nothing less. MOO. Hope that helps, hang in there JMOM.

Oh ok. But why did he represent himself or why was he represented as an attorney if he is not?

If the articles said so, bad reporting. They probably assumed just like some did. Who introduced him as one at the press conference? I haven't heard him refer to himself as one. Did he? When I google his name and attorney, nothing came up where he calls himself one.

They even introduced his as Enrique's attorney in the uncut CW33 interview I believe. Let me go look at that one again. All of this is why I am so confused about it.

If the articles said so, bad reporting. They probably assumed just like some did. Who introduced him as one at the press conference? I haven't heard him refer to himself as one. Did he? When I google his name and attorney, nothing came up where he calls himself one.

I think one news report called him that. We all know they've gotten more than a few things wrong with their reporting in this case. And just in general. With the 24-hour news cycle there's such a rush to get reports out first a lot of sloppiness occurs.

But I've seen this all before out of him. Jonni et al is far from the first to be attacted. Yes just consider the source. That said if he or anyone in that org new where Christina was I would hope they would speak up. I don't think he lacks compassion. MOO

I think this is exactly the case.

Jazz- are they collecting funds? What are their needs? I'm kinda local, go home a lot Frisco. We can help....let me know.....are their children that need a new tree, presents,etc?

It was and I have consistently seen them discussing EA, so I was confused by the statements. Several of us were. CD was very clear that they were distancing themselves from him because of everything. It is clear, that isn't the case. I never understood their involvement, but I think AA was contacted by the family, maybe they even know them personally. But, since he has a green card (per giggling toes), he would need assistance if charged with a felony for immigration issues. I think being that this is so public and if they help him and if he is convicted, but not deported, others may come to them for help. I know they aren't attorneys, but spokespeople. I think they either know them personally or are using EA to spread their company name. If you think about, how many people knew of them before versus now? A lot more now. And if one of those people calls them when in need, it's worth it for them to help EA.

I wish they would leave Christina's family out of it.

If he is charged with the felony and convicted then he will need an immigration attorney to deal w deportation not a immigration rights organization.

Not that I thought you disputed that, just clarifying.

He never said there was a statement, he said this was something he knew. I would be interested to read this because they have never stopped on SM supporting him from what I can see.

I did read it somewhere, not paraphrased by anyone, but my memory is in a jumble by Thread 24.

They even introduced his as Enrique's attorney in the uncut CW33 interview I believe. Let me go look at that one again. All of this is why I am so confused about it.

And I do believe he is in the background present speaking, but didn't correct the reporter.

I'm pretty sure that it is illegal to hold yourself out as an attorney when you are in fact not one. I believe that would include not correcting the media if they introduce you as such. Probably another Dallas activist who lives on the edges of the law, i.e. John Wiley Price.

I'm pretty sure that it is illegal to hold yourself out as an attorney when you are in fact not one. I believe that would include not correcting the media if they introduce you as such. Probably another Dallas activist who lives on the edges of the law, i.e. John Wiley Price.

Great post!!
No one brought this up before and I had wondered why not. Good info Doj.

I think one news report called him that. We all know they've gotten more than a few things wrong with their reporting in this case. And just in general. With the 24-hour news cycle there's such a rush to get reports out first a lot of sloppiness occurs.

But I've seen this all before out of him. Jonni et al is far from the first to be attacted. Yes just consider the source. That said if he or anyone in that org new where Christina was I would hope they would speak up. I don't think he lacks compassion. MOO

He
appears to have selective compassion.

It would depend on Texas law. I don't know about attorneys, but I'm a CPA and in my state it goes before an ethics committee. Someone representing to be a CPA is subject to fine of up to $5K. This includes those who licensed as CPA's in another state but not licensed in ours. No jail time though.

Yes it was stated by LE that HF's arrest and EA's arrest aren't connected. Finally. Interested in anything more you can share on your theory JMOM! Interesting!

I don't believe that statement. Ofc Tilley frequently states things he wants you to believe, so you are looking in another direction, when all along he meant the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili