GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They def found incriminating DNA in his vehicle to arrest him for kidnapping
If it were just hair I don't think he'd be in for aggravated kidnapping..........

Jmo

I also wonder if they found some interior damage to his car... maybe even in the trunk.

BBM, SBM
"That is the only way..."
I know people who have no children and no cats, and some have cats ...who are wonderful compassionate people. Wow. just wow.
As a childfree cat person, I understand what JMOM is saying here. The point is neither cats nor people who don't have children. She is justifiably outraged at any poor excuse of a human being who would tear down these posters and hinder attempts to find Christina.

Erm, crazy cat lady here with exactly 0 human children and I would NEVER rip down a missing person poster. [emoji5] Only a loathsome, soulless person would do such a thing, IMO.

Yep, me too, only I do have kids and a bunch of cats, and you'd think a pet lover would be more sympathetic in case they have to search for a missing pet. No, my money is on some heartless soul. I'd hang some and wait and see, I'd want to know just cause I'm nosy, but that's me. But crazy cat lady here with kids WOULD NOT be ripping down posters. FWIW.

You guys need to knock off the disparaging remarks about EA's family and close circle. What if it was your family having a son arrested for a crime like this?

It stops here please.

And I'm sure he is depressed. Gone is his nice rich lifestyle with mom and dad/step dad whatever the heck he is paying for it all. No more xboxing or gaming, nope, just have to look forward to commissary and who's putting money on your books. A real lifestyle change I'm sure. No fancy dancy phone in his hands 24/7 either. Hmmpf. GOOD.

BBM, SBM
I know people who have no children and no cats, and some have cats ...who are wonderful compassionate people. Wow. just wow.

You totally picked one piece of a quote and decided it was not nice.
Someone with a child, a parent, most would not rip down posters looking for someone else's child.
That was the point she was making.
Not that people with cats and no kids are not Great people.

If you have a baby, if you watch someone be brought into this world, you raise them into an adult, you cannot fathom them being taken from you and not knowing there whereabouts.

So let's be real about someone's intentions on a post. :crosseyed:

As a childfree cat person, I understand what JMOM is saying here. The point is neither cats nor people who don't have children. She is justifiably outraged at any poor excuse of a human being who would tear down these posters and hinder attempts to find Christina.

Thank you. Whether you agree with JMOM or not, I hope we can all keep in mind the enormous weight that she is carrying with her day in and out. I think we've all been in emotionally difficult times where we say or do something that comes off wrong or unintentionally offends someone. Now multiply that by 100 and you still cannot come close to understanding the extreme pain that Christina's loved ones are facing. It irks me to no end that some here will dissect everything she posts in order to attempt to tear her down.

Signed,
A child-free cat lady

They def found incriminating DNA in his vehicle to arrest him for kidnapping
If it were just hair I don't think he'd be in for aggravated kidnapping..........

Jmo

I don't think they found just hair and just to be clear in case it is not I think he is guilty as the day is long. I just think you can't assume what they did or didn't find based on the agg. kidnapping charge b/c i think missing month later and proof she was in the car is likely good enough to get a warrant.

Awwww yes campaign type yard signs....we are working on that!

I saw one of Enrique's neighbors was on the news. Is there any chance she or another neighbor would put a big flyer in their yard? Like a political candidate sign?

Thank you. Whether you agree with JMOM or not, I hope we can all keep in mind the enormous weight that she is carrying with her day in and out. I think we've all been in emotionally difficult times where we say or do something that comes off wrong or unintentionally offends someone. Now multiply that by 100 and you still cannot come close to understanding the extreme pain that Christina's loved ones are facing. It irks me to no end that some here will dissect everything she posts in order to attempt to tear her down.

Signed,
A child-free cat lady

With mad graphic design skill

You totally picked one piece of a quote and decided it was not nice.
Someone with a child, a parent, most would not rip down posters looking for someone else's child.
That was the point she was making.
Not that people with cats and no kids are not Great people.

If you have a baby, if you watch someone be brought into this world, you raise them into an adult, you cannot fathom them being taken from you and not knowing there whereabouts.

So let's be real about someone's intentions on a post. :crosseyed:
Some people can't seem to feel empathy for others unless they are in a similar situation (e.g., those who could only imagine the agony of losing a child if they, themselves, already have a daughter or son), so that's a very good point.

Tilley said it at the press conference. So it is on one of the major news outlets stories.

Was that the saturday press conference? I in no way doubt anything you say I am just trying to stay up on the news (I know you know way more than that)

I don't think they found just hair and just to be clear in case it is not I think he is guilty as the day is long. I just think you can't assume what they did or didn't find based on the agg. kidnapping charge b/c i think missing month later and proof she was in the car is likely good enough to get a warrant.

:thinking:
I just try to use common sense and there aren't a lot of DNA things I can think of to find in the car to be charged with agg kidnapping.

But to each his own! :)

I blame no one but the person/people responsible for Christina's disappearance.
I know so many incredible, supportive parents and families who have done their best and their kids (now adults) have made their share of mistakes (some huge mistakes). IMO

I feel like we have gone in circles a hundred times and still no Christina. Getting closer! From reading posts it seems most believe he had help. What if he acted completely alone he only had a short time to do something with her and from what we saw in MSM video of search warrant on house it seems he could have taken her back there and maybe stayed close by, maybe. Has your theory changed since the search warrant?

Whoever takes down missing person posters IMO is not a very compassionate person. Sorry that is my opinion. We work tirelessly to keep Christina's case out in front of people that might actually remember something to jog a memory to help us find her. Sorry wasn't trying to offend. It's just my opinion.

BBM, SBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome