GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that as a single mother of a grown daughter, if this happened to my daughter, I would not have been able to control myself. No telling what I would have done, but I know it would not be good. I probably would have wound of in jail myself or dead. Jonnie has shown such amazing strength and discipline throughout this whole ordeal. She deserves a medal and I pray everyday that her daughter returns unharmed.

I decided I better stop watching the inmate list for Collin Co while drinking, because I might choke if a few names show up on the list this week.

you cracked me up just now, I agree, lol

I remember Tilley saying more arrest may come but I don't recall him saying the week. Did I miss something?

this is type thing I was thinking about when I referenced the jesse jame hollywood they snatched her to scared HF but once things went nuclear it got way to hot for them and the realized (in their minds) they couldn't just let her go with out getting in lots of trouble so they did something terrible.
It would make sense that HF had a pretty good idea of where she was, hence not contacting anyone for 4 days. I don't care how much you're fighting if your GF is out if reach for that long you'd want to at least know what she's up to.
O/T but I had a childhood friend kidnapped for ransom. Supposedly the perps had a specific plan and intentions of returning him, but it ended in tragedy. I think of him often.

I have no doubt they found her blood in his car. There is no oher way they cuold charge him with aggrevatted kidnapping otherwise. The blood on the pole could have beenn anyone's. It's what they founnd in his car that sealeed the deal.

I don't doubt they found her blood in his car, if everything we have heard is true (no reason to doubt the VIs) and 100% accurate (details can be tricky). The HDR dogs can't say whether its blood or what exactly it is nor whether it is he r or someone else, but they could have alerted on an area then further analysis of that area by other means could have determined blood etc. so who knows. But I disagree with your statement that they couldn't have arrested him for aggravated kidnapping without blood etc. They probably need that or some other kind of further evidence to convict him of that but I think the threshold to get and arrest warrant is not that high. I think the fact that she is still missing with zero trace and that there was no reason for her to be in his car and that he swore up and down that she was never in his car then they found evidence she was in his car would be enough.

IF everything we've heard so far is true I think he hit her with his car to subdue her and threw her in his trunk so I would guess there was blood in his car.

It would make sense that HF had a pretty good idea of where she was, hence not contacting anyone for 4 days. I don't care how much you're fighting if your GF is out if reach for that long you'd want to at least know what she's up to.
O/T but I had a childhood friend kidnapped for ransom. Supposedly the perps had a specific plan and intentions of returning him, but it ended in tragedy. I think of him often.

I'm so sorry that's horrible!

I have to say that as a single mother of a grown daughter, if this happened to my daughter, I would not have been able to control myself. No telling what I would have done, but I know it would not be good. I probably would have wound of in jail myself or dead. Jonnie has shown such amazing strength and discipline throughout this whole ordeal. She deserves a medal and I pray everyday that her daughter returns unharmed.
I agree. There is NOTHING like knowing someone is lying, you have proof, and they continue to lie and not give you answers. ESPECIALLy when it comes to your children. I turn into a Mama bear protecting her cubs. Dont mess with my babies.

Well that is odd. I called the jail personally this morning and was specifically told he was arraigned Saturday in Plano. If he was arraigned in Plano it would have had to have been Saturday because he was not there long at all before he was transferred to Collin County.

FYI -

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 11m11 minutes ago
#DEVELOPING Collin County Asst. DA tells me Enrique Arochi was arraigned Sunday morning at the Jail. #ChristinaMorris @wfaachannel8
https://twitter.com/jobinpnews/status/544516223757590528

Ok so I just have to say this, I really could care less if Enrique is being watched because he is depressed? Really? Well how about this.....I am sure Christina was depressed too, when she was kidnapped, and I know her Mother is probably depressed that he knows where she is and won't tell us. So his "Spokesperson" should keep those comments to himself, we don't care if he is depressed. Now maybe he knows how we have felt for 3.5 months!!!!

I am not sure what you mean out of reach? She called him like 15 times and text him and attempted to reach him from Enrique's phone. I wouldn't necessarily call that out of reach. IMO he was out of reach.

I am not sure what you mean out of reach? She called him like 15 times and text him and attempted to reach him from Enrique's phone. I wouldn't necessarily call that out of reach. IMO he was out of reach.
I mean in the following days.. He appears to have not heard from her. 4 days seems like a long time to not worry or wonder about where your girlfriend is. Especially after seeing she called so many times.

I can't find his name where it was listed the other day under Gutierrez unless I'm looking wrong. I used your link

Never mind, they have now added arochi to end of his name. So is that his step dad/not real father is that why most things have said Guitierrez and not Arochi? Seems like his mother didn't go by Arochi either. Just curious what is up with the name changing so much and what's his official name

Maybe EA saw CM at a weak vulnerable state being she was having issues with HF and took advantage of the opportunity by himself without help. Maybe he hit her head on pole to get her in his car. He can be depressed later right now now he needs to tell the honest truth. However I don't see him talking. If he did do this alone I sure hope Le finds evidence to help find her I'm afraid AE will never tell. But if others are involved that sure gives a bigger chance of someone spilling the beans..... Where are you Christina?

Jonni is fluent in Spanish and once she busted out Spanish they walked away like they don't know that language either. They speak English as well.

Quote of the day/week/year!! I'll bet they did walk!!

Ok so I just have to say this, I really could care less if Enrique is being watched because he is depressed? Really? Well how about this.....I am sure Christina was depressed too, when she was kidnapped, and I know her Mother is probably depressed that he knows where she is and won't tell us. So his "Spokesperson" should keep those comments to himself, we don't care if he is depressed. Now maybe he knows how we have felt for 3.5 months!!!!

I don't know what it is today, but my heart hurts when I read your posts. Well, more than usual. I hope you're doing okay through all of this.

And I'm with you, I don't care if he's depressed. And I want him on suicide watch only on the chance that he'll give up some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6