GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see CM's name off his friends list...
I was wondering about that but also let's them see his activities through her account....but we can now all see his activities are a little limited now :jail:

I was wondering about that but also let's them see his activities through her account....but we can now all see his activities are a little limited now

yes I would keep that ability as long as possible if I were Christina's family

I was wondering about that but also let's them see his activities through her account....but we can now all see his activities are a little limited now :jail:

Yeah, that's true... still seems a bit creepy..

Bingo I absolutely felt this was going to be the case. Let's see whose up next for getting arrested!

i think it is certainly possible others are involved but even if everyone was 100% EA was the perp and the only perp and acted completely alone it would still be totally normal for them to be searching the house he was living in at the time and to find evidence there.

I was waiting on her name to be removed. I just couldn't imagine that she wanted to be listed.

ETA: Wayyyyy to many fish in the sea for this kind of nonsense.

Based on the photo that I saw she appeared to be a good looking lady. Time to move on.....

Smart girl. She may have not known she was 'invited' till someone told her.

Probably attorney recommended he take her off of list. Jail tapes visitations and calls.

Maybe she was taken only as a scare tactic, with no harm intended, (for money owed) & things went very wrong. Everybody freaked out over the outcome & went silent...

this is type thing I was thinking about when I referenced the jesse jame hollywood they snatched her to scared HF but once things went nuclear it got way to hot for them and the realized (in their minds) they couldn't just let her go with out getting in lots of trouble so they did something terrible.

this is type thing I was thinking about when I referenced the jesse jame hollywood they snatched her to scared HF but once things went nuclear it got way to hot for them and the realized (in their minds) they couldn't just let her go with out getting in lots of trouble so they did something terrible.

We did learn from one of the VI's that EA turned off his phone somewhere btw the garage and the Custer gantry. Whether anything was planned earlier that evening or not, he already knew when he left the garage that he didn't want a record of where he was after that point in time.

My point is that if they can't locate christina and if she isn't alive they will make a deal with him to spare his life in exchange for her location.

It does and has worked like that in cases.

but you can have your thought and I can have mine. :)

it comes down to a question of evidence, I think people make that deal when they feel they are absolutely dead to rights, or maybe even weight till after they are convicted. In that case it is some what common. In a case where he and his lawyer feel like they have even a 50/50 chance of beating the case then I think its unusual.

That was such a sad and tragic case!
And Yes I can see something like that happening here.

A friend at lunch said this morning on the news that they said there would be more info and more arrest to come this week.... anyone else see this?? or have a link?
i think it is certainly possible others are involved but even if everyone was 100% EA was the perp and the only perp and acted completely alone it would still be totally normal for them to be searching the house he was living in at the time and to find evidence there.

Tilley said it at the press conference. So it is on one of the major news outlets stories.

A friend at lunch said this morning on the news that they said there would be more info and more arrest to come this week.... anyone else see this?? or have a link?

I decided I better stop watching the inmate list for Collin Co while drinking, because I might choke if a few names show up on the list this week.

ETA, I wish they had sort by intake date like Kaufman County does so we can easily see who's been added in the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13