GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will. We will be there. We will for sure be finding out. He will not walk in a courtroom without seeing our faces.

That's good. Although, I seriously doubt he will look your way. He won't be able to look you in the eye. But just being there will send a message that you are not forgetting or backing off.

Either very naive or desperate...

Poor girl is probably going to have some major regrets once she gets dragged into it. He's already using her as an alibi for the tire injury after all.

That's good. Although, I seriously doubt he will look your way. He won't be able to look you in the eye. But just being there will send a message that you are not forgetting or backing off.

Yeah, he probably won't make eye contact, but he will sure "feel" their presence ..

Poor girl is probably going to have some major regrets once she gets dragged into it. He's already using her as an alibi for the tire injury after all.

Was the "alibi" supposedly a text or call? I forgot which one...

Jonni will be on nancy grace today.
BF tweeted about it.

People pull down missing flyers in almost every case I have followed here...various reasons, I guess. And many places won't allow them to be posted at all.

I've noticed this too in many cases. Friends of the suspect? Guilt by association? Property value taking a hit?

Finally!!!!
I had been asking where people we're getting that and they kept saying the ** meant they were at large. I appreciate the link!
You bet! It's interesting because some of the articles say they were all arrested then some don't

It is standard protocol. I work in a county jail in the medical department. He had to be processed and classified. He may have been on watch from the start but he could be on watch without being in the infirmary.

Well what do I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members