GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to locate the time link either. ... still looking

Anyone know if the "three at large" have been arrested yet? TIA

Oh I'd love a first hand report from the arraignment hearing. If it were tomorrow, I'd be there!

Figured it out everyone....thanks for your help....they arraigned Enrique Saturday in Plano, no arraignment today. GMA segment said he would be in court today so we were confused. Thanks again for your help.

The second time I got there, the press was there. I stood in front across the street for a while with them and chatted. I love Johnny Archer! Britt was in Cali so she wasn't there. Of course she goes out of town and this happens. Mostly I was in a neighbors back/side yard, they were so nice to let us stand there so we could see that barn/shed thing. I was on the phone with Jonni, to let her know they were in there. It was sort of frightening actually. Jonni normally calls me early in the morning cause I am always up but I slept in last Saturday, just thought she was at work, bored and was going to go over stuff I could help with or something so I woke up and called her back. Boy was I wrong. When I got that call press wasn't there, no one knew at all, so I was able to drive by and let her know what I saw. It wasn't long before LE called her and got to Mark and Anna's to explain the situation. With all the dogs/cops/crime scene tape, my first worry was that Christina was in that house, he had hurt himself or someone else. Not sure why I didn't put two and two together and know the DNA must be back. We have waited so long for that I guess I figured it was lost out in space and would never be back. It was stressful/sad/exciting/bothersome/but it is a step closer to finding Christina and some peace coming to all of us who so desperately need a little bit of comfort and peace. We will not rest though until she is home. She does not deserve this, we do not deserve this, and her parents don't deserve this. I pray that he tells what happened and we can bring her home. This truly is a nightmare that none of us want to live every single day. Especially her parents and siblings.

Thanks JMOM, that was hard to read, your pain came through with your words. Hugs and prayers!! Hang in there. <3

Figured it out everyone....thanks for your help....they arraigned Enrique Saturday in Plano, no arraignment today. GMA segment said he would be in court today so we were confused. Thanks again for your help.

Let us know when the next time that he'll have a hearing is, if you find out. I know a lot of times there's details about upcoming hearings on Collin Co's site, but so far nothing on EA.

I will. We will be there. We will for sure be finding out. He will not walk in a courtroom without seeing our faces.

Let us know when the next time that he'll have a hearing is, if you find out. I know a lot of times there's details about upcoming hearings on Collin Co's site, but so far nothing on EA.

If the timing works out, I will show up too with my FindChristina shirt on. The more the merrier, I would assume.

I wonder if it is possible that EA saw that Christina had texted HF to leave the door unlocked and saw it as an opportunity to break in to their house (figuring he could obtain drugs/money). Maybe he planned to hold her/knock her out/subdue her somehow (or left her with someone else) while he or a friend went to HF's house. If he was successful in robbing the house it could explain why HF didn't report Christina missing right away, because his drug activity could be exposed. Just a random theory, but would involve more people.

I had a similar thought, what if the main goal was to harm HF or take something from their home.

The second time I got there, the press was there. I stood in front across the street for a while with them and chatted. I love Johnny Archer! Britt was in Cali so she wasn't there. Of course she goes out of town and this happens. Mostly I was in a neighbors back/side yard, they were so nice to let us stand there so we could see that barn/shed thing. I was on the phone with Jonni, to let her know they were in there. It was sort of frightening actually. Jonni normally calls me early in the morning cause I am always up but I slept in last Saturday, just thought she was at work, bored and was going to go over stuff I could help with or something so I woke up and called her back. Boy was I wrong. When I got that call press wasn't there, no one knew at all, so I was able to drive by and let her know what I saw. It wasn't long before LE called her and got to Mark and Anna's to explain the situation. With all the dogs/cops/crime scene tape, my first worry was that Christina was in that house, he had hurt himself or someone else. Not sure why I didn't put two and two together and know the DNA must be back. We have waited so long for that I guess I figured it was lost out in space and would never be back. It was stressful/sad/exciting/bothersome/but it is a step closer to finding Christina and some peace coming to all of us who so desperately need a little bit of comfort and peace. We will not rest though until she is home. She does not deserve this, we do not deserve this, and her parents don't deserve this. I pray that he tells what happened and we can bring her home. This truly is a nightmare that none of us want to live every single day. Especially her parents and siblings.

Ahh, so they did have dogs there too...

I once worked at a place where they would bring in drug dogs to train them. Very disciplined dogs but they love to work. As they were hiding items to be found, the dog would sit and just bark because he was wanting to go search. Once he was given the command, he would go straight to the hidden item. Amazing dogs.

Our thoughts exactly! Thank you so much for saying that. You don't get to be running around free for 3.5 months, partying, going to HS football games, hanging with your buddies, knowing you are lying through your teeth, then take the easy way out. We have been afraid of that. He's pretty tough it seems in his neighborhood and to women trying to intimidate people but no so much in the big house? No thanks, don't feel bad for him one bit. Sorry not sorry. I know they will have an extra close eye on him.

So, it sounds like it's been business as usual for EA.. was wondering what he has been up to. I figured he would be staying at home this whole time, scared to go out.

So, it sounds like it's been business as usual for EA.. was wondering what he has been up to. I figured he would be staying at home this whole time, scared to go out.

I was wondering about this. What does a 24 year old with no job and a girlfriend under scrutiny for involvement in a missing woman's disappearance do? Ask Mommy and Daddy for spending money and date money? So foreign to me.

Unless he has a side business that gets him some income.

I was shocked to see he still has a girlfriend..... really?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95