GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 5, Johnny Archer just reported that he spoke with friends Christina was with that night and none of them saw anyhing out of the ordinary about Christina or Enrique. He was reporting from Scruffy Duffies.

Johnny Archer on NBC Channel 5 just said he talked to some of the friends Christina and Enrique were out with but didn't name names. He reported that they (the unnamed friends) didn't see either acting unusual. I'm sure a clip will be available later.

Channel 5, Johnny Archer just reported that he spoke with friends Christina was with that night and none of them saw anyhing out of the ordinary about Christina or Enrique. He was reporting from Scruffy Duffies.

And Scuffy Duffies was one of the places they went to that evening FWIW

Johnny Archer on NBC Channel 5 just said he talked to some of the friends Christina and Enrique were out with but didn't name names. He reported that they (the unnamed friends) didn't see either acting unusual. I'm sure a clip will be available later.

Jinx!

You were watching the Cowboys kick some Philly booty also?

Interesting that they met there.
I guess there or Henry's. ...
Jmo
I wonder if there were 7??
9 minus CM and EA...
Pretty sure they are happy he is arrested!
Where are you Christina? ?
I bet it's hard to go back without Christina...
Moo

I wonder if he spoke with the actual "friends" or just random people that were in the same bar.

I can't shake the feeling that this involves sex trafficking on a much bigger scale. I get the feeling EA is very low on the scale. He reminds me of Joran Van Der Sloot. I just think there is a whole lot going on behind the scenes we are not privy too. I really think EA likely targeted CM because she was likely a mess that night and seemed an easy target. Possibly he drugged her and handed her off at some point later that night.
I guess we will see but I don't get the feeling he killed her and it doesn't appear LE or her family have any reason to believe she may be dead. Either way I'm praying for a miracle that Christina be found very soon.

They would have to be a sick group of friends! Are we allowed to discuss the relationship between PP, SB, HF, ALP, on this board? I know we can talk about EA and what we know is he and Christina were casual acquaintances from high school. They didn't know each other well, but that night, they must have talked more and she felt comfortable enough to walk from PP's apt. to the garage. If friends set her up, would that be the ones mentioned above and can we discuss the possibility on here?

Just began reading tonight but launching off your post to comment on the relationships between three or four key people.

In the beginning (for people new to the case) it was established by a VI that Christina and ALP were a couple going all the way back to high school before eventually moving in together (in August 2013?). Somewhere along the line their relationship history shrunk in media reporting, as well as here, to sound as if they were a couple for only one year prior to moving in together.

At the time ALP and CM moved in together, ALP and HF were best friends. Either HF was rooming with them too or he was just around all the time. The next thing ALP faced was that CM was leaving him for HF. So out went ALP and in came HF (in March 2014)? I'm sketchy about the dates.

Another thing that came up was that Christina lived with both ALP and his father at one time. Interesting in lieu of the father's current status.

Of course I don't have links for this info because in this case, in particular, there are/were several VIs. The sharing of information has been much looser on these threads because of that - social media stuff has been shared and accepted as truth in some cases. Not saying it is not truth either - just that I don't have any first hand info myself.

My drop jaw moment though was learning that since the time HF and CM got together, ALP was no longer HF's friend but now considered EA his go to guy (someone posted best friend).

For people who don't believe in coinky-dinks, what should be made of these circumstances?

Short of doing bodily harm to somebody, I can understand ALP being stuck in an emotionally crappy place over the summer of 2014. His world as he knew it crumbled not long before then.
People like me have no knowledge about the relationships between these people before HF and CM became a couple.
What I mean is how in love ALP was with CM or if he treated her well, etc. We probably can't discuss these personal circumstances. To me though, depending on what was going on, his type (controlling or possessive? - no clue), someone may have had a hard time dealing with the rejection and, fair to say, betrayal.

These conditions have been swirling around in my head and are just sort of in the background of the case.
IMO, could be key. Some men don't like when women leave them especially combined with extenuating circumstances. Their personalities are foreign to me though but can't help to wonder about the situation because it would be a big deal imo (to be dissed as it happened).

Idk how a text can be confirmed as being for sure from one person to another. No disrespect to a vi.
There's no voice indicating who it is. It could be anyone typing a keypad. I mean I am Pamela Anderson! :)
Jmo

omg, you guys are too funny. I've only read a little bit but saw the post about wondering what we all look like.
I wanted to post, 'I'm Marilyn Monroe if she would have lived longer'. lol!

I wonder if it is possible that EA saw that Christina had texted HF to leave the door unlocked and saw it as an opportunity to break in to their house (figuring he could obtain drugs/money). Maybe he planned to hold her/knock her out/subdue her somehow (or left her with someone else) while he or a friend went to HF's house. If he was successful in robbing the house it could explain why HF didn't report Christina missing right away, because his drug activity could be exposed. Just a random theory, but would involve more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95