GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BF tweeting that AE under constant supervision at Collin County jail. Suicide watch? And the walls come crumbling down......

Oh no no no no no! That little *insert series of colorful expletives here* doesn't get to take the easy way out and check himself out! Suck it up, be a man and own up to what you did! Take responsibility for your actions for once in your life and do the right thing and tell us where Christina is!

Sorry I get a little passionate but I've been following this from the beginning and everyday I come on here hoping for some new info, hoping today will be the day Christina is found alive and returned to her family. I look at and laugh with and hug and kiss my children every day and I want that so bad for Jonni and Ana and Mark. Who the hell is this *more expletives* to steal that from them? While he walked around free and him and his family went on his lie-a-thon in the media. It makes me so angry and sad and I can't help but cry. So again, sorry if I get a bit passionate about this and hope I haven't broken any rules.

In regards to Tilley, I really like the guy.. He seems to be a very sincere, caring person. I also like that fact that he refers to CM as "Christina" instead of Miss Morris, or just "the missing person".. Also, I have no problem with what he discloses, how he discloses & what he doesn't disclose.. He has a job to do & doesn't "owe" anybody (outside of the case) any info concerning this case or any other. Thumbs up to Tilley!

Aw zip. somewhere Tilley is looking down from his cup of coffee and donuts and smiling at ya! :eek:nline:

I think he seems to be takin care of business.

Regarding EA's parents and the use of a spokesperson. I believe it was said that neither of his parents spoke English. I would think they would want someone who they felt they could trust to interpret what exactly was going on. I would not want to believe my son could have been involved in a kidnapping. Even more frightening when the people who can sentence him to death speak a language they dont understand. I can see why they would involve a spokesperson.

They speak English. Maybe more comfortable with espanol, yes. But they do speak english.

People pull down missing flyers in almost every case I have followed here...various reasons, I guess. And many places won't allow them to be posted at all.

I get the animosity towards EA, but this is basic human rights. He has a right to the information that he's being arrested for. I would tthink as an American this is common sense. Geez.

Yes but they had not been able to search his house yet so that's why they sealed it. They only sealed for 30 days, they could have opted for the full 180 days I believe. Now that they did the search Saturday it may not be as important, but also remember sometimes they are sealed to protect the suspect. If it contained something they don't want public that could cause him harm than at again is a reason for sealed documents.

Yea I have animosity against people who harm others for no good reason and no I don't think you should be handed a silver platter to deal with the outcome. The prosecution remember is who has to prove his guilt and if they need that extra 30 days to build their case they should have it. Besides if he's innocent then he should sit back and not be worried but we know that's not true. The facts are out there now and it's not a secret and I have a lot of faith that the PPD are going to have a rock solid case by or before 30 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I have seen their command of the English language disputed...but yeah, I can see how they would need some assistance. If I were in uncomfortable territory, I would want a guiding hand. I am not sure they made a good choice, but I can understand why they would want help.

that is exactly what I was trying to say. :)

I get the animosity towards EA, but this is basic human rights. He has a right to the information that he's being arrested for. I would tthink as an American this is common sense. Geez.

Wouldn't they just say "you're under arrest for aggravated kidnapping" If he asks why, they tell him because of DNA evidence. It's not like they are gonna show him the scientific printout, that most people would not understand anyway..

They speak English. Maybe more comfortable with espanol, yes. But they do speak english.

I thought I remembered an article during the time of picketing that said they did not speak English and someone say that's fine because Jonni is fluent in Spanish.

I thought I remembered an article during the time of picketing that said they did not speak English and someone say that's fine because Jonni is fluent in Spanish.
It was in the threads. I believe one of the VI's said they were in the same room with Jonni but wouldn't talk to her said they didnt speak English.

Well my dear I do not have a link on their language.
But we can just let it be a mystery until there is a link I suppose :)

It was in the threads. I believe one of the VI's said they were in the same room with Jonni but wouldn't talk to her said they didnt speak English.

Saying you don't speak English when it's convenient. Not that you actually do not. I'm sure if Jonni sat there she attempted spanish w them too.
JMO

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 1h1 hour ago

#EnriqueArochi under constant supervision in infirmary cell at Collin County Jail; no word yet why #ChristinaMorris

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 1h1 hour ago

#EnriqueArochi under constant supervision in infirmary cell at Collin County Jail; no word yet why #ChristinaMorris

Think we all can take a good guess.

*sigh* Set the feelings aside. If you are arrested for a felony, you're going to want to know what they have against you. Your lawyer is going to want to know what they have. It is your right to know. I believe the sealed warrant is sealed from public knowledge not the defense attorney. I'm not a lawyer, I didn't play one on TV, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, but this is common sense/basic rights 101. No?

*sigh* Set the feelings aside. If you are arrested for a felony, you're going to want to know what they have against you. Your lawyer is going to want to know what they have. It is your right to know. I believe the sealed warrant is sealed from public knowledge not the defense attorney. I'm not a lawyer, I didn't play one on TV, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, but this is common sense/basic rights 101. No?

When the cops come serve you a warrant they will show it to you, a copy, if you ask. I'm sure each police force does it a different way but they by law have to have it in hand and provide it to the defendant if they want to see it.

No idea on the lawyer getting a copy. Maybe they had a warrant for his arrest and then a separate warrant for his home.

None if the others get ripped down just by his house. It's not a hoa issue at all. It's a cold hearted neighbor thing. We will just put them right back up. No biggie.

Just in EA's neighborhood? Good to see that you are not going to give in!!! That sends a message, too.

Suicide watches are pretty much automatic for a felony arrest that may turn into a murder charge, Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member