GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. But now it says *ARREST* in the title.

went from just and thread -> to "active search" -> to "arrest" taking steps in the right direction hopefully one day soon it will say "found".

I guess she was in denial. I am sure he is feeling like his world is crumbling around him .... GOOD! now tell us where Christina is!

Smart girl. She may have not known she was 'invited' till someone told her.

Hmmm...thoughts on what this could mean?

i think its pretty standard they don't want any information out until they have to give it out. Could mean they don't want to tip their hand as far as someone else they are looking at but, could mean they don't want to tip their hand as far as trying to located her body.

All, yesterday I woke to the news that my brothers home burnt to ground in the wee morning hours and then the news that EA had been arrested and of course I knew that was coming! Loose one win one, life is so crazy! Here is the link: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27620...candle-started-the-fire#.VIyDdc3aO14.facebook

Anyway as you know, I believed all along EA is guilty and involved with a cartel.

One question you should all ask yourselves now: Do you really think whoever has her or had her will let her go? She can identify the perps, so I say chances are very slim that she is still alive.

:grouphug: Jazz...

I guess she was in denial. I am sure he is feeling like his world is crumbling around him .... GOOD! now tell us where Christina is!

she was still listed earlier this morning when I looked (7:45 am California time). Probably couldn't WAIT to have her name removed from that list

I was waiting on her name to be removed. I just couldn't imagine that she wanted to be listed.

ETA: Wayyyyy to many fish in the sea for this kind of nonsense.

Lol I didn't notice? The not being able to speak of drugs and HF and EA possibly being innocent were killing me. I guess to each their own opinion on what's relevant.

IMO it's not that people don't want others opinions but it when the opinions get argued back and forth and million times with no new information.

I was waiting on her name to be removed. I just couldn't imagine that she wanted to be listed.

ETA: Wayyyyy to many fish in the sea for this kind of nonsense.
I was too. I noticed his fb friends have decreased but didnt notice that. She must have paid him a visit or sent word with his parents.

Hello fellow sleuthers! I am VERY glad to hear of the arrest! It means progress!
Let's show some love for Jonni and the family...and give positive vibes...and lots and lots of prayers. Please, God, let today be the day Christina comes home, Amen!
PS. I love this dragonfly picture labeled "dare to be different"...makes me think of Christina and her funky-cool style. :)
Dare to be different.jpg
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/195132596330505959/

The girlfriend was just listed like a couple hours ago.... I hope for her sake she doesn't know anything. If she does its in her best interest to speak up NOW!

I was too. I noticed his fb friends have decreased but didnt notice that. She must have paid him a visit or sent word with his parents.

I would like to see CM's name off his friends list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj