GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they found just hair and just to be clear in case it is not I think he is guilty as the day is long. I just think you can't assume what they did or didn't find based on the agg. kidnapping charge b/c i think missing month later and proof she was in the car is likely good enough to get a warrant.

I wonder how they determine AG or murder charges? I would think if they found her blood he would be charged with murder. Otherwise, AG is the next best charge, say if they found a hair.

I have a cat too. Love him! He's my buddy. Nothing against cats just what came to my head at the moment when I was looking at all of everyone's hard work ripped down and have to start all over. That's ok. They will be back up. We are not the quitting kind! I do love cats tho. :)

Erm, crazy cat lady here with exactly 0 human children and I would NEVER rip down a missing person poster. [emoji5] Only a loathsome, soulless person would do such a thing, IMO.

I wonder how they determine AG or murder charges? I would think if they found her blood he would be charged with murder. Otherwise, AG is the next best charge, say if they found a hair.

They need a body for murder IMo

Thank you!

As a childfree cat person, I understand what JMOM is saying here. The point is neither cats nor people who don't have children. She is justifiably outraged at any poor excuse of a human being who would tear down these posters and hinder attempts to find Christina.

They need a body for murder IMo

There have been many of murder charges with no body. Heather Elvis is one for example. No crime scene even. I think it is really risky to do that, but that's just my opinion. If I was on a jury, I would have a hell of a time convicting someone of murder with no body. Not sure I could do it, but it has been done,

Whoever takes down missing person posters IMO is not a very compassionate person. Sorry that is my opinion. We work tirelessly to keep Christina's case out in front of people that might actually remember something to jog a memory to help us find her. Sorry wasn't trying to offend. It's just my opinion.

Ya know JMOM I agree but I cant tell you how many missing persons cases I have followed and
this happens all the time. Someone puts them up the next day they are taken down.

I have a cat too. Love him! He's my buddy. Nothing against cats just what came to my head at the moment when I was looking at all of everyone's hard work ripped down and have to start all over. That's ok. They will be back up. We are not the quitting kind! I do love cats tho. :)
And if I weren't thousands of miles away, I'd come help you put those posters up. [emoji813] [emoji192]

I am fine honestly. Just gets a little tiring all this playing the victim stuff. All I want to know from Enrique is.....Where Is Christina? Not that he's a little down or maybe suicidal. BOO HOO......don't care!

Well if he kills himself then how do u find out what he did with her?
LE has to be concerned. JMO

I love cats and missing person posters!!! And people who don't have kids! And dogs!

My comment had nothing to do with not liking people who don't have cats or kids. It had to do with a non -compassionate people that IMO care more for themselves than others. I am not that way and I have an opinion. Everyone here shares there's and some of them are extremely hurtful to us. I just roll past. No ones opinion should be more important than someone else's.

There have been many of murder charges with no body. Heather Elvis is one for example. No crime scene even. I think it is really risky to do that, but that's just my opinion. If I was on a jury, I would have a hell of a time convicting someone of murder with no body. Not sure I could do it, but it has been done,

Well I think they do their best to locate a persons body before charging murder. Makes the case more solid.
Jmo. Not saying it's never been done.

:thinking:
I just try to use common sense and there aren't a lot of DNA things I can think of to find in the car to be charged with agg kidnapping.

But to each his own! :)

agg kidnaping only needs to be kidnapping involving some other crime which leaves tons of options. If I had to bet I would bet they did find blood, but there are plenty of other ways her DNA can get in the car. To me it doesn't matter whether they found blood just the fact that they link by DNA that she was in his car is enough. The whole discussion started b/c I thought (could be wrong) that someone had said that it there would be NO other way to get that charge (charge mind you not conviction) other than finding her blood in the car so it was therefor fact that thats what they found and I for whatever reason felt like saying IMO they are getting ahead of themselves because it would not be absolutely required. I don't even remember now why it mattered.

Ok so this tells us what?
EA did NOT have a dead body in his car.

So where did he take her?
HOME?

You followed Heather Elvis, right? Interesting because in both cases no crime scene, both went missing near there cars, both cases LE believed the missing person left in the perps car, both cases perp(s were charged with kidnapping. In HE they were also charged with murder AND no body. Here no murder AND no body and they have stated they have no evidence to believe she is not alive. They didn't say that after they arrested the perps in Heathers case. To ME I find that telling, but confusing because of their areas of searching.

If they had evidence of murder, they could file it, and/or they wouldn't make the above statement. Of course it is always better to have a body, but I really don't believe they know what happened, meaning if she is alive or not. In many cases they know, but can't prove it.

Thank you. Whether you agree with JMOM or not, I hope we can all keep in mind the enormous weight that she is carrying with her day in and out. I think we've all been in emotionally difficult times where we say or do something that comes off wrong or unintentionally offends someone. Now multiply that by 100 and you still cannot come close to understanding the extreme pain that Christina's loved ones are facing. It irks me to no end that some here will dissect everything she posts in order to attempt to tear her down.

Signed,
A child-free cat lady

Compassionately put, CP. We need more of that attitude.......too much bitterness and mean-spiritedness going around.

Originally Posted by JMOM

Also tearing down Christina's flyers and posters? Who does that? How rude and disrespectful. I hope whoever is doing this never ever has anything like this happen to them. They probably don't have children. Probably just 20 cats.....that is the only way someone could do something like that. There is no HOA either and it is totally legal in Allen they are all over town. No one cares except there. People come out and help us hang them. Sorry if your property value is gonna drop or whatever reason you are removing them, don't take it out on us. Blame it on Enrique, he's the aggravated kidnapping liar. We are just trying to find the person he kidnapped!!!

As a childfree cat person, I understand what JMOM is saying here. The point is neither cats nor people who don't have children. She is justifiably outraged at any poor excuse of a human being who would tear down these posters and hinder attempts to find Christina.

BBM
Poor excuses for human beings come in all shapes and sizes and have children and have cats or don't. Seems unfair to blame a whole set of certain people for something. "That is the only way" made the sentiment pretty clear.

Alright time for me to take a break
:treadmill:

Better luck later!

So... Clicking around on some of the Collin County inmates to find others in the INF, and wondering if they talk among themselves... and if anyone will be released soon... and if they are the chatty-types on social media. I certainly didn't click on every one of them... yet.

But anyway, I noticed that some inmates have an ISO cell. What is that? Isolation?

INF Cell 09 (EA)

INF Cell 12 (female)
INF Cell ISO A (female)
INF Cell 17 (female)
INF Cell 19 (male)
INF Cell ISO C (male)
INF Cell 02 (male)

I just said I didn't care if he's depressed or suicidal. Certainly I don't want him to kill himself. I want him to sit in there and suffer like I am sure Christina suffered when he kidnapped her. I just want him to flap his gums and tell us where Christina

Well if he kills himself then how do u find out what he did with her?
LE has to be concerned. JMO

BBM
Poor excuses for human beings come in all shapes and sizes and have children and have cats or don't. Seems unfair to blame a whole set of certain people for something. "That is the only way" made the sentiment pretty clear.
Sometimes one has to move beyond parsing phrases/words and understand what is meant overall, particularly with such a fraught topic.

Hmmmmm I shall take a gander!

So... Clicking around on some of the Collin County inmates to find others in the INF, and wondering if they talk among themselves... and if anyone will be released soon... and if they are the chatty-types on social media. I certainly didn't click on every one of them... yet.

But anyway, I noticed that some inmates have an ISO cell. What is that? Isolation?

INF Cell 09 (EA)

INF Cell 12 (female)
INF Cell ISO A (female)
INF Cell 17 (female)
INF Cell 19 (male)
INF Cell ISO C (male)
INF Cell 02 (male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online