GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

**MSM: Arochi's arrest is partly based on DNA samples taken during the investigation. **
We don't know what they did during those 11 days when they had his car but EA did say in MSM that they kept mats and seatbelt right? So really could be anything but they must have something bigger ...imo

"Partly based on DNA samples.." is interesting. Makes it sound like that was just a small part of the reason.. I mean he didn't say "mainly based..." or "largely based". Of course that could be "Tilley Speak".. :thinking:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-texas-woman-christina-morris-search-man-arrested/story?id=27582509

IMO - more people will be going in for head-shots this week. 2 big chips have fallen with HF and EA. As those 2 stare at their jail cell walls every minute of every day, they have to become impatient and mad they are the only ones being penalized. Others involved are watching and need to speak up as its beyond time. Speak up and maybe your penalty won't be as harsh. Stay silent and get thrown in with the others who will be put away for a VERY long time. Time to talk....those people know who they are. Tick tock, tick tock....
I'd say a big chip has fallen with EA's arrest, but of the information currently available to us, HF's arrest means nothing in relation to Christina's kidnapping.

Anyway, I hope upon hope that LE is able to find clues to Christina's location from the things they took from EA's home.

Someone brought up the photo of Christina taken with PP that night, does anyone know where I can see the uncropped version?

I might of missed this in earlier threads, but what was EA arrested for in 2010? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome